Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer mahads run Burtinle NUGAAL

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Reer mahads run Burtinle NUGAAL

Postby Unclebin » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:25 pm

Cool

Laughing REER HERSI ARE DONE Laughing

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Reer mahads run Burtinle NUGAAL

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:17 pm

fucck u ITS REER HERSI OUT HERE Cool

maxamed khaliif

Postby maxamed khaliif » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:27 am

yaab horta ma burtnle cumar maxamud maleh reer xirsi walaal reer mahad

mahad awrtablaa leh sidaas la soco unclbinow mardanbe reero

cumar mxamud way daganyihiin laakiin awrtable ayay kaga danbeeyaan deegaanka oo kale

also waxaa dega lafo yar yar oo majerten ah sida amaanle idigfacle nuux jibraahiil maxamed cumar iyo madhibaan

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: shibis, shangaani iyo shabellehoose= Shanshi Serenity

Postby Unclebin- » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:37 pm

Yes my reer ayeeyo the awrtable and all 150 them run burtinle Laughing Fukk outta here. Laughing

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin- » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:38 pm

@ AN AWRTABLE TALKING ABOUT LAFA YAR YAR OF MJ.

THE FUKKIN IRONY Laughing

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:39 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing If the truth is to be told then Awrtable run the city! does matter if they are 150 or less! Awrtable karbashed u once before I have heard? in the 1990s! they did som damage.

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin- » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:01 pm

LOOOL at awrtable karbaashed anybody. I have seen you've caught a severe case of Majerteenitis. Which shows a heightened level of inferiority complex. Laughing

The mayor of the town is a reer faraax shirwaac. Nuff said. Awrtable are my reer ayeeyo. I love them to death. Laughing

BTW Buur salaax is a reer khalaf deegaan. Stop claiming what is not yours. Laughing

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:21 pm

You just called them laangaabs?

Buursalaax is a Mahamed Muumin Town they will karbaash any madderfucker who makes a move inside their cari. Just like my fiqi Ismaciils will in Garsoor and New Garsoor and Roox and Abaarey. The mayor of Gaalkacyo is reer farah Shirwac laakin outside Israac he cant do a jack shit? so get the fukk outta here with ur shidh.

Majerterteenitis? saxiib I dont hate ur clan! am one of the few members who dont give a fukk about what you do or dont do. Your the one pointing ur fingers at others dagaans! Garacad iyo Jaribaan kuma filno? U even have tuulo buryo qayb with merely 100 buryoqaybs and some geel Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin- » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:32 pm

LOOOL at this jack ass. If I call awrtable small what the fukk does it have to do with you?

Buur salaax is a reer khalaf madoobe city. Period finito.

There is one organization based in the city which carries out projects in buur salaax. It is the idamaale organization.

http://www.idamaale.org/

The man who runs it is related to huseen idamaale a reer khalaf madoobe man. Laughing I know that place nigga.

believe that Leelkase run garsoor. My family lives in Garsoor. Galkacyo has four district.

Garsoor
Israac
Wadajiir -Baraxley is one half of wadajir
Horseed

These are the districts of aabe siyad created.

Keep believing in what you want. The fukking mayor of burtinle is a reer faraax shirwac. Who is talking about galkacyo? LOOOOL. My uncle is the mayor of that bit.ch.

The airport is in baraxleey. We run that shit. We run galkacyo. keep believing what you want. We run yamayska farms we run the whole mother fukka. Laughing

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:08 pm

You are the one suffring from inferiority complex towards Awrtable. Thats why you try to rub it off with "I love them" BS! saxiib they dont need your fake love

Buursalaax is a Mahamud Muumin town no matter how many sites the reer Hawd Khalaf makes. Am going there this summer inshallah and I`ll make sure to count the few Khalafs I see just to make you sleep better at night.

My Family own houses In Jaribaan that doesent make it a Reer fiqi Ismaciil town! heck! You will see Maraxaans in Goldogob that doesent make the city Marexaan. Your uncle cant do a jack shit outside his tiny corn of Gaalkacyo? I dare him to go over to my kinsmen and ask them to pay tax? wallahi they will knock him down and do a "jump around" on his ass.
Last edited by Xamud. on Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:11 pm

waar Burtinle is a Yusuf Darood (Awrtable) Deegan Laughing Laughing Laughing

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin- » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:26 pm

Dude awrtable are my people they are small. I know it and everybody knows it. Why lie yoy dumbass? Saddam will tell you facayo are four people.
Laughing

Dude the organization builds the waterholes and schools and pays for the tuition of 342 students. Keep believe the 3 leelkase in town will do anything. The reer khalaf run the place.

As for galkacyo keep telling yourself whatever you want. you are inginificant. When there is two party talks in galkacyo it is cumar maxamuud on one side and sacad siiciid on the other. No buddy else.

We run the airport in sacad siciid land and this nigga is talking about taxes from a group that number only a little more then awrtable? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:51 pm

Dude keep telling yourself you own Gaalkacyo And Buursalaax! If you say it enough times we might believe you. we are long past the am larger then you BS! everyone knows your strength in gaalkacyo counts as much as my brothers 3 year old son.

You own everything by af not by gacan! I own it by Gacan and not af. Wooooooooow you have meetings with the Sacad concerning the fact that ,they keep killing ur kinsmen for fun. So you call for a meeting and tell them to back off otherwise you will unleash the Amxaaro on them.

they dusty towns of garacad and Jariiban couldent shelter your "1 million" kinsmen miyaa? just ask and we might let you have a corn of Buursalax just like you have 40 houses in Goldogob. And WHAAAAAAAT IS IT with you and this dusty airport? last time I check the place is a desert! dude you R U N nothing but your lipglos wearing mouth

So what if Awrtable are small? they still own Burtinle? haa isku qoorqorin

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin- » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:09 pm

If you say stuff enough times you might in fact transform yourself from langaab to a recognized somali. Dude I stand alone as an cumar maxamuud in Somalia what the fukk I stand alone as a reer mahad. You are not known outside of mudug Laughing

LOOOl at burtinle. The people who run burtinle are reer xersi and reer faraax shirwaac as a whole. Buur salaax is a reer khalaf deegaan. They have fukking boreholes in town. Does somebody build schools and berkad in a place they don't run? Laughing

Your a langaab labeeb. You are nothing in puntland and nothing in Somalia. You equate to insignificance. Keep telling yourself that Galkacyo is divided in the way you want it to be. Everybody and their mama knows there are more cumar maxamuuds in Snet then your people in real life Laughing

You keep telling me whatever you want sxb. Reer mahad are fighting with dhulos in Cagaare, sool which border in the haud in bokh. my people are running the fukking country and the fukking army. Keep telling yourself whatever you want to hear. Just because your people are butchers in Xalal meat shops doesn't mean you are rich. Laughing

Now get the fukk out of nugaal province and hide in your one dusty tuulo. Laughing

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:13 pm

Waar Facaayo outnumbers Laylkase Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.