Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer mahads run Burtinle NUGAAL

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: shibis, shangaani iyo shabellehoose= Shanshi Serenity

Re: Reer mahads run Burtinle NUGAAL

Postby Unclebin- » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:57 pm

^ LOOOL at the homo innuendo. You are one tough homo talker. Laughing

Sxb I have said it again. Ask dawlo and anybody here. There are members who know the Snet Somali members.

I have said It many times I am one individual and only one O.G reer mahad nigga.

Are you baffled that there are more reer mahads on this webpage then all of your clan? Laughing

I said Wallahi I only use this nick and this nick only.

Don't be mad that my sub sub sub sub sub clan outnumber yours.

Mother fukka I am fighting dhulos in their deegans in the haud, in mudug straightening out puss.ies and in Xamar taking over the fukkin country. Laughing While your people are cutting up meat. This is a well known story. Laughing

A MIND FUKK IS ONE IN WHICH YOU DIGG UP OLD POST. YOU HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY MINDFUKKED. Now go and do what your people do best and that is butchershop meat workers you midgo bit.ch Laughing

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:44 am

Why do you start every fukkin post with LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL waxaa lagu mooda dhilloyar oo ceeb lagu caririyay! for once try to post something that makes sense! instead of repeating the same gibberish like a broken record tape.

According to you, the Ogadens in this site are less then reer mahad? does that make you large then them? And about you fighting Dhullos? what what what is it with you and this minor thing that happend between some Puntland souljahs and some sub sub sub sub clan of Dhullos? You cant fight no one let alone the lions from sool! maalin cad baay sidaa yaxas kugu lefii adiga iyo naaga aad ku abtirsatid. Saxiib reer mudug baan isla nahay so dont try to feed me with lies!

Meat shops? Do you know that the ones running the meat shops are old qaxootis who came to North America with not a penny and today they run allmost every meatshop\Grocery shop owned by Somalis in North America? Em i suppose to be insulted by this?

Waryaa yaa Huuba kan in u yahay ciidu sheegto? muwalad iyo futawald waxaa tahay maa naqaano

So Unclebunani Aka Youngroyal aka Younggun aka Jamal aka Somali_boqor Aka 10000 of nicks? Have some pride nacasyahow.

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: shibis, shangaani iyo shabellehoose= Shanshi Serenity

Postby Unclebin- » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:55 pm

Sxb I will give you a one liner and that is it, you can believe what you want I am one individual and if I've mindfukked you that much then so be it. Laughing LOOOOL @ Puntland militias fighting dhulos Laughing

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:37 pm

Mindfukked who? saxiib go play in traffic, you are dead beat, good for nothing nacamlee motherfukker. Am done mopping you with the floor. keep gigling like a love

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:18 am

[quote="Xamud."]Unclepunani
You have been away for days and thats all you have to come up with? Saxiib we fukk alot believe me! its just? we dont hand out passports like you motherfukkers. Keep telling urself the pure qoyanes number more then me and my brothers Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:18 pm

Waw... Kan maxaa i dabo dhigay? How'd you know I was Reer Mahad? Unless, of course you searched my messages from WAAY back.. I guess you're undercover too... Before you point fingers, adigu is eeg.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:02 pm

LOl Yea I have been stalking you for awhile now! Nah am playing? on a serious note

Xamud=Casanova am not undercover my old nick is not working?

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:59 pm

So, in other words, you're saying that I am the only reer Mahad on this site. There couldn't possibly be more reer Mahads on SomaliNet, therefore, I have multiple nicks?

Besides, maxaan kugu sameeye? What do I have to do with this conversation? WAW Casanova!

"While your people will run around as toy souljah trying to make a living by shooting blanks."

Waw, waayo aad darbiyaha u garaaceysa? Last I remember, you claimed that your grandmother was "those people" you're talking about. I guess that's waxaad ku qaraabatid yaah? Anyhow, anigu ha ii gaagaatamin... Unlike you, I have respect for my ayeeyo's qabiil of reer Fiqi Ismacil...

You really ARE weak... you try to slide my name in the thread and think I won't notice it, LMAO... I would've had more respect for you if you came forward with your problem instead of beating around the bushes.

No need to play smart, state your beef. Sexy Kitten kulahaa... Why the hell did my name pop up in this thread?

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:13 am

[quote="sexy-kitten"]So, in other words, you're saying that I am the only reer Mahad on this site. There couldn't possibly be more reer Mahads on SomaliNet, therefore, I have multiple nicks?

Besides, maxaan kugu sameeye? What do I have to do with this conversation? WAW Casanova!

"While your people will run around as toy souljah trying to make a living by shooting blanks."

Waw, waayo aad darbiyaha u garaaceysa? Last I remember, you claimed that your grandmother was "those people" you're talking about. I guess that's waxaad ku qaraabatid yaah? Anyhow, anigu ha ii gaagaatamin... Unlike you, I have respect for my ayeeyo's qabiil of reer Fiqi Ismacil...

You really ARE weak... you try to slide my name in the thread and think I won't notice it, LMAO... I would've had more respect for you if you came forward with your problem instead of beating around the bushes.

No need to play smart, state your beef. Sexy Kitten kulahaa... Why the hell did my name pop up in this thread?[/quote]

If you re-read what I wrote you would see I said " You are every reer mahad on this site except Sexy kitten" I did not put you in a bad light, if you are offended by me mentioning you name, then I apologize. Darbiyo maa Garaco ee ninki ciideyda edeb daro u cayo baan u jawaabi, teeda kale ciidna kuma qarabtii anigu! dumarkana lama tirsado. Unclebin insulted my clan so I returned him a favour, So instead of just jumping the gun go see what really happend between us.

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:19 pm

You said "Sexy Kitten is the only Reer Mahad on this site"

That translates into "There is no other reer Mahad people on this site other than Sexy Kitten, so she makes A LOT of nicks such as thuggy, Jamaal, Unclebin, etc..."

If you meant something else by it, then I apologize...

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:55 pm

No he said theres more reer mahads on this site then qabiilkago oo dhan in reality. I responded by saying, that sexy kitten is the ONLY real one. Am trying to say that hes the one making all those nicks not you.

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:25 pm

Alright, enjoy the rest of your debate...

Lol@ dumarka lama tirsado, oo ma anaa ila tirso kugu idhi?

princess_of_Puntland

Postby princess_of_Puntland » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:52 pm

[color=#BF0000]lame topic......
stop dividing us, We majeerteen are one. i mean come on do you see somalilanders fighting agaist each. give us a break and lets promote peace and tranquility.
don't bring our brothers down [/color]:(

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:55 pm

Sexy kitten
Okey! this debate is nonesense anyway! waan ka baxay wayo wax ficaan kama so baxayso! Labo reer Mudug waligo ma kala adkadan due to them being hard-headed Smile

burslax2007

Postby burslax2007 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:08 pm

Bursalax is a Danweyne'stown
Reer khalif and lelkase came 3 years ago
Danweyne lives there and we run the town Smile Smile Smile

keep dreaming
sxb's

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.