Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Climate In Sanaag.....

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Climate In Sanaag.....

Postby Murax » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:07 pm

It seems this region is very mountainious and hilly. Does it have its share of cold weather considering the altitude?

neocon_2007
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Climate In Sanaag.....

Postby neocon_2007 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:23 pm

Yup in some parts of the region, mostly Erigabo district and Boharo Sanaagians have jackets. During the winter season. The lowlands, Madar district and west Ceelafweyn its arid and semi-desert.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:03 pm

My Old man, saw pictures of Sanaag one time, and He was like He'd actually move there one time. As it is He told me if He'd go there but not get off at Bossaso as He might be a target for a killing but in Las Qorey. Do they have a airport and are there direct flights from there to Dubai?

neocon_2007
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby neocon_2007 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:10 pm

Theirs a landing strip but LQ isnt nothing to compare with in comparison to Bosasso developmental wise. Their isnt a direct route to Sanaag from UAE yet, but majority of the people that travel to Sanaag either take a flight from Hargesia to Ceerigabo to LQ or Bosasso to Las Qoray.LQ climate is different from Bosasso less humide better weather.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:10 pm

^^

How much is a boos and dhismo?

neocon_2007
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby neocon_2007 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:16 pm

Land is cheaper but urban areas Ceerigabo/Bdhan is more expensive. I know Badhan its around 25,000 and up for a home but it would be just the same or higher in Ceerigabo. Depending on the size land is pretty much the same price throughout all Somalia expect maybe for Xamar, Hargesia,Kismayo and lesser Bosasso.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:08 am

Neocon,

I want a vacation home in a quiet remote area. How's Hadaftimo for example? Do You have any land or homes in Sanaag Yourself, and what construction companies work out of there that build homes?

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:43 am

This Murax boy makes me laugh ku laha is there an airport in Lasqorey looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...... lasqorey is a little villages check the fukin Google earth sattelite images, there is 150 people that lives there, and its in the middle of nowhere....... wallahi that made me laugh............

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:23 pm

Liqayye,

Ninyahow ii qalle I'm from Koonfur and I know absoutely nothing about Woqooyi except for waxaan Somalinet ku bartay..Take it easy, lol...

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:41 pm

saxiib you made laugh the other day wallahi, i was thinking you being serious for real lol

I know the somalinet probaganda can make you think lol

neocon_2007
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby neocon_2007 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:49 pm

I got 2 farms some miles away from Ceerigabo, Yube. Where looking at investing in something larger then building a home in either Badhan or Laas Qoray for the locales.

Popuation wise Ceerigabo and Badhan are identical but Ceerigabo is little bit more developed but Badhan is on the rise.

To be on the safer side I wouldnt recommed Hadftimo if your looking for a remote area either Ceelayo or Dur Duri their good coastal towns and close to Majarteenia just for saftey. LOL

Liiqaaye Burao isnt in Sanaag?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.