Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why are both SL and PL fighting over the region?

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Dexstarr

Why are both SL and PL fighting over the region?

Postby Dexstarr » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:52 pm

My Mother is from Sanaag(Ceerigaabo), she honestly doesn't want anything to do with both states. I'm from all over Mogdishu, Bosaso, Garrowe and we also have a land in Ceerigabo so I'm neutral enlighten me.

If you want to know which clan I belong too I'm Warsangeli btw.

xirsi95

Re: Why are both SL and PL fighting over the region?

Postby xirsi95 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:05 pm

Tbh I think warsangeli should have their own mamuul(Maakhir) and same for dhulbahante. But the thing is Majeerteen and Isaaq want Warsangeli and dhulbahante land to be part of their mamuul for power, but the two clans of dhulbahante and warsangeli have people who are own both spectrums of the political debate. Some are pro-puntland, some pro-Somaliland, and some pro-Maakhir iyo Khaatumo.Im Majeerteen and I don't support having this bullshit Harti mamuul when our three gobols are big enough for a mamuul, it just causes headaches and death. In my view warsangeli could function on their own because they have a coast with a former port at Las Qoray, but what do dhulbahante have? No port, no major airports etc. Not dissing or hating just stating facts. What do you mean by: "I'm from all over Mogdishu, Bosaso, Garrowe and we also have a land in Ceerigabo so I'm neutral enlighten me." I thought mareexans were the only darods with land in xamar, are you saying you have land in other lands for business or do you have family who live there?

Dexstarr

Postby Dexstarr » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:14 pm

Tbh I think warsangeli should have their own mamuul(Maakhir) and same for dhulbahante. But the thing is Majeerteen and Isaaq want Warsangeli and dhulbahante land to be part of their mamuul for power, but the two clans of dhulbahante and warsangeli have people who are own both spectrums of the political debate. Some are pro-puntland, some pro-Somaliland, and some pro-Maakhir iyo Khaatumo.Im Majeerteen and I don't support having this bullshit Harti mamuul when our three gobols are big enough for a mamuul, it just causes headaches and death. In my view warsangeli could function on their own because they have a coast with a former port at Las Qoray, but what do dhulbahante have? No port, no major airports etc. Not dissing or hating just stating facts. What do you mean by: "I'm from all over Mogdishu, Bosaso, Garrowe and we also have a land in Ceerigabo so I'm neutral enlighten me." I thought mareexans were the only darods with land in xamar, are you saying you have land in other lands for business or do you have family who live there?
My Father family had a house in Mogdishu but our house got taken away by the government since we don't have papers to prove shit and you know black hawk down happened, back to territory why can't we all share why the fighting. Between out of all our places I only visited Bosaso.

xirsi95

Postby xirsi95 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:15 pm

Oh okay I see

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:35 pm

Don't believe everything you hear nobody is fighting over the region... SL manages and is responsible for the running of Sanaag. If your mom owns land in Ceerigaabo chances are she pays taxes to the SL government and uses roads and infrastructure paid by SL taxpayers.

Dexstarr

Postby Dexstarr » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:50 pm

Don't believe everything you hear nobody is fighting over the region... SL manages and is responsible for the running of Sanaag. If your mom owns land in Ceerigaabo chances are she pays taxes to the SL government and uses roads and infrastructure paid by SL taxpayers.

Interesting but did you know that there are some Pro-Maakhir State like my mother, I never watched news so I don't know what they pay their taxes for but are you sure these people are not Isaaq.

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:07 pm

There's no fighting over sanaag the warsangeli lived areas are controlled by mj the dhulbahante lived areas are controlled by dhulbahante the region capital and west of it is controlled by isaaq :ugeek:

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:05 pm

Interesting but did you know that there are some Pro-Maakhir State like my mother, I never watched news so I don't know what they pay their taxes for but are you sure these people are not Isaaq.
Does it matter if they are Isaaq or not ? Sxb don't be poisoned by qabiil. Your question was why are they fighting over the region. There is no fighting and if there is enlighten me. Your question should be why is the region disputed?

Yes I know there is pro-Maakhir Warsangali, I also know there is anti- Maakhir Warsangali working with the administration in Hargeisa. What does that mean? That means Warsangeli are divided.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:04 pm

My Mother is from Sanaag(Ceerigaabo), she honestly doesn't want anything to do with both states. I'm from all over Mogdishu, Bosaso, Garrowe and we also have a land in Ceerigabo so I'm neutral enlighten me.

If you want to know which clan I belong too I'm Warsangeli btw.
As you may know Some Scottish people want to be independent , others want great Britain's Unity, the government held referendum last year and the Unionists won. Same like that Somaliland government held referendum in sanaag 14 years ago. most of the people voted for Somaliland Unity. there could be second chance for your mama insha Allah.

meanwhile there is progress going in the region. tell your mam that the whole Ceerigaabo town is modernised by the glorious Somaliland republic. the government is building 400 km Rd inside and out of the town. she should pay the Annual tax of her property. in return the government will build brand new Rd from her cerigabo home doorstep to the town city centre. show her this clip Do you see people fighting over control or You see people Working for their town ?

Daawo Dowlda Hose Ceerigaabo Oo Samaysay Wado Cus…: http://youtu.be/SYIwkdZzMO4

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.