Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sanaag beauty

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Sanaag beauty

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:41 pm

Mashallah bragging is not our thing but you got to admit this land with little development could turn to a tourist hub.

https://youtu.be/TlO41mahvfw
Last edited by xiimaaya on Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Sanaag bari

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:42 pm

I don't believe in puntland or Somaliland I believe in North and South.f fuck politics just enjoy the video.

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Sanaag beauty

Postby Raganimo » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:09 pm

Why the fuck haven't we settled in the fertile highlands instead of the dry lowlands?? There are only a few minor communities who live there. And why have we neglected coastal cities like laasqoray with such a rich history? There's a huge potential if the xoolo with money stopped taking their dollars to other degaans and built their own region.

But yeah man, Sanaag is blessed.

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:14 pm

Mashallah :clap:
:lawd: :Obama:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:24 pm

Why the fuck haven't we settled in the fertile highlands instead of the dry lowlands?? There are only a few minor communities who live there. And why have we neglected coastal cities like laasqoray with such a rich history? There's a huge potential if the xoolo with money stopped taking their dollars to other degaans and built their own region.

Somali central government had hand in strangling the local economy of those coastal cities by illegalizing the small Port of las khorey because he wanted only wanted to implement 3 ports . Berbera,kismayo and muqdishu.

He close smalls ports ppl have been using for centuries because the gov couldn't regukatr them. He was afraid for security reasons . Like people smuggling Contraband and illegal weapons.

People livelihood suddenly stopped. Notice how the roads were not built by the government?

Im telling you siyad bare starved us the most. No airports,nor seaport,no highways no any developments in the second biggest state in all of Somalia.

This is why sanaag lags behind every state in Somalia.

Nacala ku yaal waxba kama heelno midnimada Somalia.

Not then and not now.if idoor werent snakes carving new country would have been better for us.lkn I don't trust them.
Last edited by xiimaaya on Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:26 pm

They are producing so many different kinds of fruits and vegetables but their produce cannot reach the markets due to the poor condition of the roads. How sad. Most of it probably gets wasted.

But yeah, I think I will try to buy a piece of land in that area and build on it some day. Some prime farmland :lawd: :diddy:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:33 pm

They are producing so many different kinds of fruits and vegetables but their produce cannot reach the markets due to the poor condition of the roads. How sad. Most of it probably gets wasted.

But yeah, I think I will try to buy a piece of land in that area and build on it some day. Some prime farmland :lawd: :diddy:

Waryaa adigna ma reer tuna ba tahay? :lol:

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:34 pm

Somali central government had hand in strangling the local economy of those coastal cities by illegalizing the small Port of las khorey because he wanted only wanted to implement 3 ports . Berbera,kismayo and muqdishu.

He close smalls ports ppl have been using for centuries because the gov couldn't regukatr them. He was afraid for security reasons . Like people smuggling Contraband and illegal weapons.

People livelihood suddenly stopped. Notice how the roads were not built by the government?

Im telling you siyad bare starved us the most. No airports,nor seaport,no highways no any developments in the second biggest are in all of Somalia.

This is why sanaag lags behind every state in Somalia.

Nacala ku yaal waxba kama heelno midnimada Somalia.

Not then and not now.if idoor were snakes carving new country would have been better for us.lkn I don't trust them.
Nah I can name certain regions that are worse off but I won't in order not to upset others :russ:

Yes, the government did neglect our region except for the factory in Laasqoray, but most of the blame falls back on us. Warsangeli are famous for wasting their money and resources on other people's degaans and neglecting their own. You hear this all the time from the odayaal. Historically, we've made a lot of money compared to other Somali tribes by doing business and working abroad. The problem is, those who had money would invest it in places like Mogadishu and hargeysa. Even today, most of the businessmen are in Boosaaso or hargeysa.

They build houses in their own degaans that are empty most of the time, but they would rather stay elsewhere.

There is so much potential in our region though.

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:37 pm

Yes indeed :blessed:

It's funny how we're just stuck with that tuna name even though only a few people actually fish :lol:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:52 pm

It's funny how we're just stuck with that tuna name even though only a few people actually fish :lol:

Embrace it. It's tradition that goes back since the beginning. My grand father was a seaman who had boat that he use to go to Aden back to las khorey. That's were my parents met.

Well known guy. Ninyahow it's true my own cousin building mashariic in Hargeisa now. My uncle is in bosaso doing his little business . I don't know it's a curse we have. We might as well give this land away .it serves us no purpose. Most warsangali Diaspora don't care for returning and those that there are. Leaving to bosaso and Hargeisa.

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:04 pm

My grandmother who is bih ina guuleed had a shop in Aden. My grandfather from my mother's side was a seaman but he used to work on cargo ships like many Warsangeli youth used to do at the time. My grandfather from my father's side was just your average nomad who owned camels. There are no fishermen in my family that I am aware of, I could be wrong.

Yes, it's a sad reality that we have been very neglectful of our degaans.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:05 pm

Quick question: which ppl ayaad isku dabeecd tihiin. In terms of dhqan iyo culture? Idoor or mj?

For me beelaha darood dagaa Puntland we are only isku issir lkn they much like the south in terms of personality iyo dhqan.
I'm not saying its good or bad .

Lkn idoorka asxaab badan ba ku leeyahay caadiba isku fahana xaga ids dheex galka bulsho

Siyaasd waaxa ku nacay kala gooa somali. Long term I don't want to be a minority anywhere.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:10 pm

My grandmother who is bih ina guuleed had a shop in Aden. My grandfather from my mother's side was a seaman but he used to work on cargo ships like many Warsangeli youth used to do at the time. My grandfather from my father's side was just your average nomad who owned camels. There are no fishermen in my family that I am aware of, I could be wrong.

Waryaa we are cousins lol hooyada ba isku ciid nahay.
:whew: :lupe: intaa ka badan waa meel hoose
:lol:

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:14 pm

Waryaa we are cousins lol hooyada ba isku ciid nahay.
:whew: :lupe: intaa ka badan waa meel hoose
:lol:
Bih ina guuleed are my grandmother's qabiil, from my father's side. I'm not going to expose myself :lol:

Her family is quite well known. I think I know who you are sxb. :lol:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:22 pm

:ohhh: :snoop:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.