Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CIidanka federalka visit sanaag

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: CIidanka federalka visit sanaag

Postby AbdiCushite » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:37 am

Faqash are sick mofos , Somalia will never get off it's knees until faqash are defeated down south. I'm pretty sure faqash are Jews we need to send them to Netanyahu.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:42 am

Is Harti confederation only Tuna and dhabocayo? No, what about the occupied dhulos who are used against other faqash and their own subclansπŸ˜‚

My land was never occupied by al-Shabab, the alshabab who tried were kicked out in no time and got the karbashing of their life in 2008. And who are you to call me laangaabπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you're probably baciidiyahan laangaab of the langaab dhabocyo.

And there is no jareer in a corner with my sister, if you want to bring this to Hawiye vs Darood level I can say the same about you. Here is your faqash people getting whipped like adoon by Kenyan jareer in ceelwaaqπŸ˜‚
How can a mooryaan oo Oromo galo say shit about ReerBicidyahan, they single handedly pushed u out of hawdka.

Secondly Daarood kulaha LLOLL Ogaden iska daa Maxamed Zubayr are bigger than Hiraab oo dhan

I'm CumarMaxamuud the guys that karbaash yu in gaalkacyo and occupied ilaa Matabaan LOLπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ naaya candadaa asturo
Lost oromos are full of the faqash who are you call us OromoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What hawd? No Hawiye lives there, it is idood territory.
Let lone Maxamed subeyr kkkk all of cagdheer are less than abgaal who are a subclan of mudulod like maxamed zubeyr are subclan of ohaden.

Cumar maxamud the same slaves who worked as maids in galgaduud for us, cumar maxamed are literally reer ayeeyo to every f-king Cayr because cumar maxamud were our maids.

Cumar maxamud karbashing who? Sacad karbashed you three times even when you had dhulos and warsansπŸ˜‚
And just a month ago a subclan of dhulbabante karbashed cumar maxamudπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cumar occupying where? Kaadiyaaye the refugee occupying hobyo with Yemeni and Omani soldiers is not occupying shit, ilaa mataban kulaha you're day dreaming, idoors are karbashing you and capturing the towns of your slave cousins and you think you occupied gaalkacyo ilaa matabanπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ faanbadanah

We are the ones who occupy you, our border was a border town and look at hobyo nowπŸ˜‚ we are 100 km east of hobyo now and are fighting with you in your own landπŸ˜‚ just look at the map above me since I'm too lazy too post old maps.
Riyo Xumaaa.
Waar Keenadiid came with 15 Xadrami Musketeers. Ans most of his subclan were supporting hus cousin.
Its common knowledge the sultanate of hobyo went from gaalkacyo and Mudug to Hiiraan. Calcalka iga wareeji

Secondly Abgaal kulaha, their the most laangaab clan in hawiye.
And LOOL maxamed zubeyr has more land than hawiye oo dhan iska daa dad kale Harti waqooyi (DhuloandWarsan) have more land that hawiye oo dhan.

Bout sacad karbashed Cumar Maxamuud , the biggest HAGist Daahir Calasow even reported "Xaafada Baraxley oo la qabsaday iyo Ciidanka Galmudug oo Jabtay"

And for the Dhulo/CumarMaxamuud fight was couple geeljires so idk why u bringing it up.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:25 am

i do not understand how anyone can celebrate a somali woman being beaten by kenyan soldiers.
Faqash are not somalis. I always defended Somali women but faqash are the ones who think they can diss Somali women from my clan when faqash women are getting beaten by fufu Kenyans.
your an idiot. because some lowlife in a internet forum dissed you. you resort to attacking and being happy at the plight of a poor somali woman who did you no harm what so ever.

your rationalisation is below that of an wild beast. be gone you idiot.

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:15 pm

How can a mooryaan oo Oromo galo say shit about ReerBicidyahan, they single handedly pushed u out of hawdka.

Secondly Daarood kulaha LLOLL Ogaden iska daa Maxamed Zubayr are bigger than Hiraab oo dhan

I'm CumarMaxamuud the guys that karbaash yu in gaalkacyo and occupied ilaa Matabaan LOLπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ naaya candadaa asturo
Lost oromos are full of the faqash who are you call us OromoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What hawd? No Hawiye lives there, it is idood territory.
Let lone Maxamed subeyr kkkk all of cagdheer are less than abgaal who are a subclan of mudulod like maxamed zubeyr are subclan of ohaden.

Cumar maxamud the same slaves who worked as maids in galgaduud for us, cumar maxamed are literally reer ayeeyo to every f-king Cayr because cumar maxamud were our maids.

Cumar maxamud karbashing who? Sacad karbashed you three times even when you had dhulos and warsansπŸ˜‚
And just a month ago a subclan of dhulbabante karbashed cumar maxamudπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cumar occupying where? Kaadiyaaye the refugee occupying hobyo with Yemeni and Omani soldiers is not occupying shit, ilaa mataban kulaha you're day dreaming, idoors are karbashing you and capturing the towns of your slave cousins and you think you occupied gaalkacyo ilaa matabanπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ faanbadanah

We are the ones who occupy you, our border was a border town and look at hobyo nowπŸ˜‚ we are 100 km east of hobyo now and are fighting with you in your own landπŸ˜‚ just look at the map above me since I'm too lazy too post old maps.
Riyo Xumaaa.
Waar Keenadiid came with 15 Xadrami Musketeers. Ans most of his subclan were supporting hus cousin.
Its common knowledge the sultanate of hobyo went from gaalkacyo and Mudug to Hiiraan. Calcalka iga wareeji

Secondly Abgaal kulaha, their the most laangaab clan in hawiye.
And LOOL maxamed zubeyr has more land than hawiye oo dhan iska daa dad kale Harti waqooyi (DhuloandWarsan) have more land that hawiye oo dhan.

Bout sacad karbashed Cumar Maxamuud , the biggest HAGist Daahir Calasow even reported "Xaafada Baraxley oo la qabsaday iyo Ciidanka Galmudug oo Jabtay"

And for the Dhulo/CumarMaxamuud fight was couple geeljires so idk why u bringing it up.
Kenadiid the refugee was surrounded from every corner of hobyo and was kicked like the refugee he was by Guled faraday jeex, where do you think the name dhabocayo came from🀣
Ilaa hiran kulaha war that is not worth anybody’s time, waa clear dhabocayo faan iyo propaganda.

Abgaal are subclan like sacad, theyre a subclan of mudulod who is the brother of HG and duduble.
Abgaal are bigger than maxamed zubair and mudulod are bigger than ogaden and hiraab are bigger than kablalax and any darood subclan.

And abgaal the most langaab clan in hawiye? Who am I talking to? A f-king Oromo midget? Or just another dhabocayo.

Sacad karbashed you that is not in question, the f-king idoor are karbasbing you as we speak and you want to say sacad didn't karbash you?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sacad are in central galkacyo and that is where the border ends know ilaa hilalya.

Let's not forget our border ended in hobyo and hobyo was a border town but now hobyo is a central town of hiraab cause we have gained a lot of faqasb dhabocaho landsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:20 pm

Get the fuxk out of my topic y’all need to be banned

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:23 pm

i do not understand how anyone can celebrate a somali woman being beaten by kenyan soldiers.
Faqash are not somalis. I always defended Somali women but faqash are the ones who think they can diss Somali women from my clan when faqash women are getting beaten by fufu Kenyans.
your an idiot. because some lowlife in a internet forum dissed you. you resort to attacking and being happy at the plight of a poor somali woman who did you no harm what so ever.

your rationalisation is below that of an wild beast. be gone you idiot.
War be gone you stupid faqash. Faqash are known to pull the fake nationalism when the karbash is too hot.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:23 pm

We are building the first national police station in sanaag since 1991 .

Idoor no sight to be seen

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:24 pm

Locally funded

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:38 pm

Mr. Tuna get real you idiot Wasakhgeli think they have more claim to sanaag when isaaq outnumber you 10:1 and the capital of Sanaag and it's biggest city is an Isaaq city. You can do whatever in your shithole border Tuulo but if you continue to be a pest we might have to chase wasakhgeli out of Sanaag like we did to all doofar in 91

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.