Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CIidanka federalka visit sanaag

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: CIidanka federalka visit sanaag

Postby AbdiCushite » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:49 pm

Kkkkkkk dhamaanteen waynu wada ognahay inaan mission federal ka soconayn Somaliland laakiin warsangeligu beryahan oo dhan in attention la siiyo bay raadinayan , too bad this government and the previous one with Its supporters are very pro dhulbahante , they are not interested in Eastern sanaag at the moment . Indr bring any individuals you want . Now we are focused to deal with finalizing khaatumo Somaliland agreement, then we will both discuss about your issues. Eastern sanaag is not worth for militarization, dont call for any unnecessary conflicts.
Sool waan uu so socda, first saanag needs to be militarised, Farmajo and PL will set up bases in Badhan and Xingalol :som:

:som: :som: :stylin:
Why not a base in Ceerigaabo ? :smugruss: oh wait i know it's because you don't control it like 95% of Sanaag! You guys trying to claim Sanaag off of the little tuulo on the outskirt you guys have πŸ˜‚ don't forget we completely chased doofar out of Sanaag in 91, we will do it again.

How about you guys put a military base in Las Anod πŸ˜‚ oh wait you can't do that either , how about Sools second biggest city of Caynabo? πŸ˜‚ Oh wow it looks like you can't put bases in the 2 biggest cities of Sool or Sanaag πŸ˜‚ and you bums really try to claim them.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:42 pm

Another federal minister visit sanaag

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:47 am

sanaag is controlled by hy. we rule the capital and make the decision. we live 20km from lasqorey. we control all the important areas. the federally army wouldn't came to sanaag. from biir xamar to yubbe. if they step a foot in there then the army based in ceerigaabo will go there straight. so stop the fake news.
Last edited by SuldaanOfSanaag on Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:55 am

Kkkkkkk dhamaanteen waynu wada ognahay inaan mission federal ka soconayn Somaliland laakiin warsangeligu beryahan oo dhan in attention la siiyo bay raadinayan , too bad this government and the previous one with Its supporters are very pro dhulbahante , they are not interested in Eastern sanaag at the moment . Indr bring any individuals you want . Now we are focused to deal with finalizing khaatumo Somaliland agreement, then we will both discuss about your issues. Eastern sanaag is not worth for militarization, dont call for any unnecessary conflicts.
Sool waan uu so socda, first saanag needs to be militarised, Farmajo and PL will set up bases in Badhan and Xingalol :som:

:som: :som: :stylin:
tukaraq is under occupation which is about 70km from garowe your tiny capital and you talking about sanaag :lol:

fake bravado won't get tukaraq back. you need to call gaas and tell him to do something.
musa biixi is chilling in hargeisa like a don. and giving out orders while your president is asking for help from UN.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:23 am

sanaag is controlled by hy. we rule the capital and make the decision. we live 20km from lasqorey. we control all the important areas. the federally army wouldn't came to sanaag. from biir xamar to yubbe. if they step a foot in there then the army based in ceerigaabo will go there straight. so stop the fake news.

Habar jirmis don’t forget your history I use to not allow you to come down from buurta dallo you were subject to warsangali rule till the British arrived .

Warsangali alone has almost the same size land as all habar dhillooo combined

What history do you have idoor history wixu ka bilbma snm ku ba dhamada snm

Lang

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:17 am

we control our land 100 percent
If you're not controlled by jeeganta then it's the dhabocyo who controls your landπŸ˜‚

Ileen garac xaran ku naax baa aheed abdishakur group iyo habiqlayso
Abaayo don't get all emotional, I found your reply very funnyπŸ˜‚ kulaha we control our land 100%
That caught me by a surprise, a wasakhgeli nor prostitutehante can say we control shit. You're either the property of idoor or the dhabocayo.

And about abdishakur and dahir Dibi, I don't like neither of them.

Have a good morning, afternoon, night or whatever shit its in the oceanπŸ˜‚

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:24 am

warsangeli gob gob dhasay :up:
Harti yaa gumadi kara. Only coz hg have no caqli and just have caqli Hutu he's jealous
Aren't harti the subjects of the isaaqπŸ˜‚ Lmfao the idoors use the so called harti against each other like f-king animals. What a prostitutesπŸ˜‚

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:44 am

warsangeli gob gob dhasay :up:
Harti yaa gumadi kara. Only coz hg have no caqli and just have caqli Hutu he's jealous
Aren't harti the subjects of the isaaqπŸ˜‚ Lmfao the idoors use the so called harti against each other like f-king animals. What a prostitutesπŸ˜‚
Not even a millimetre of My land is Occupied.
My land stretches from Yoocada to Caluula to Bookh and Galadi ilaa Gaalkacyo iyo Cagaaran with Exclave in Juba.
Walaalahay Hartiyeed ee Maakhireed anagaay nala joogaan ee ila Dhahar Xingalool Hadaafitimo iyo Badhan
Calankaygi Puntland iyo Somalia ayaa Babanaayo. Liberate yourself from Alshabab intaadan akaga qudhmuun dadka kusoo taagin laangaabyahow walaashisi luuqa jareer ku gaadaan

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:08 pm

^ this is why PunaniLand is the shithole it is today. There's no such thing as Maakhir State. Hadaaftimo voted in the SL elections and Badhan and Xingalool are both irrelevant little tuulo's . Come back into reality AS and ISIS both have bases in PunaniLand and you say your land is not occupied. Liberate yourself from AS and ISIS

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:27 pm

My land stretches from Yoocada to Caluula to Bookh and Galadi ilaa Gaalkacyo iyo Cagaaran with Exclave in Juba.
Walaalahay Hartiyeed ee Maakhireed anagaay nala joogaan ee ila Dhahar Xingalool Hadaafitimo iyo Badhan
Calankaygi Puntland iyo Somalia ayaa Babanaayo. Liberate yourself from Alshabab intaadan akaga qudhmuun dadka kusoo taagin laangaabyahow walaashisi luuqa jareer ku gaadaan
Is Harti confederation only Tuna and dhabocayo? No, what about the occupied dhulos who are used against other faqash and their own subclansπŸ˜‚

My land was never occupied by al-Shabab, the alshabab who tried were kicked out in no time and got the karbashing of their life in 2008. And who are you to call me laangaabπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you're probably baciidiyahan laangaab of the langaab dhabocyo.

And there is no jareer in a corner with my sister, if you want to bring this to Hawiye vs Darood level I can say the same about you. Here is your faqash people getting whipped like adoon by Kenyan jareer in ceelwaaqπŸ˜‚

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:06 am

Is Harti confederation only Tuna and dhabocayo? No, what about the occupied dhulos who are used against other faqash and their own subclansπŸ˜‚

My land was never occupied by al-Shabab, the alshabab who tried were kicked out in no time and got the karbashing of their life in 2008. And who are you to call me laangaabπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you're probably baciidiyahan laangaab of the langaab dhabocyo.

And there is no jareer in a corner with my sister, if you want to bring this to Hawiye vs Darood level I can say the same about you. Here is your faqash people getting whipped like adoon by Kenyan jareer in ceelwaaqπŸ˜‚
How can a mooryaan oo Oromo galo say shit about ReerBicidyahan, they single handedly pushed u out of hawdka.

Secondly Daarood kulaha LLOLL Ogaden iska daa Maxamed Zubayr are bigger than Hiraab oo dhan

I'm CumarMaxamuud the guys that karbaash yu in gaalkacyo and occupied ilaa Matabaan LOLπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ naaya candadaa asturo

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:45 am

Habar jirmis don’t forget your history I use to not allow you to come down from buurta dallo you were subject to warsangali rule till the British arrived .

Warsangali alone has almost the same size land as all habar dhillooo combined

Very funny claiming mait and all the way to lasqorey that's garhajixs degaan. nice try tuna boy

We control the capital enough said now go tell the fairtale to some one who doesn't live there. they might believe you.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:46 pm

i do not understand how anyone can celebrate a somali woman being beaten by kenyan soldiers.

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:39 pm

How can a mooryaan oo Oromo galo say shit about ReerBicidyahan, they single handedly pushed u out of hawdka.

Secondly Daarood kulaha LLOLL Ogaden iska daa Maxamed Zubayr are bigger than Hiraab oo dhan

I'm CumarMaxamuud the guys that karbaash yu in gaalkacyo and occupied ilaa Matabaan LOLπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ naaya candadaa asturo
Lost oromos are full of the faqash who are you call us OromoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What hawd? No Hawiye lives there, it is idood territory.
Let lone Maxamed subeyr kkkk all of cagdheer are less than abgaal who are a subclan of mudulod like maxamed zubeyr are subclan of ohaden.

Cumar maxamud the same slaves who worked as maids in galgaduud for us, cumar maxamed are literally reer ayeeyo to every f-king Cayr because cumar maxamud were our maids.

Cumar maxamud karbashing who? Sacad karbashed you three times even when you had dhulos and warsansπŸ˜‚
And just a month ago a subclan of dhulbabante karbashed cumar maxamudπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cumar occupying where? Kaadiyaaye the refugee occupying hobyo with Yemeni and Omani soldiers is not occupying shit, ilaa mataban kulaha you're day dreaming, idoors are karbashing you and capturing the towns of your slave cousins and you think you occupied gaalkacyo ilaa matabanπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ faanbadanah

We are the ones who occupy you, our border was a border town and look at hobyo nowπŸ˜‚ we are 100 km east of hobyo now and are fighting with you in your own landπŸ˜‚ just look at the map above me since I'm too lazy too post old maps.

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:52 pm

i do not understand how anyone can celebrate a somali woman being beaten by kenyan soldiers.
Faqash are not somalis. I always defended Somali women but faqash are the ones who think they can diss Somali women from my clan when faqash women are getting beaten by fufu Kenyans.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.