Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland new port in maydh

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somaliland new port in maydh

Postby Mustafee101 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:55 am

Avoiding historical documents? I didn’t avoid it nigga I already answered that. One of Hawrarsame's offspring killed Boqor Mohamed Daud, Sade Isimo outcasted them (like Quraysh did to Banu Hashim), they said they won't marry from them, mingle with them, and looted their wealth. But it’s kinda ironic that you don’t want to talk about the Akisho and Oromo people in Gabiley who joined Habar Awal, the Kulul Carre who are part of Habar Yoonis and the Tumaal people in Caynaaba who are part of Habar Jeclo today, or the Solomadow aka Gaalomadow clan in the Habar Jeclo. Or what about the Yibiri people in Berbera wallahi Berbera was known as Yibiri badan back then. The Yibiri and the Yaxar people in the north are all now part of the Idoor waceel clan. The government used to protected them back then but now Idoor ayaa ku buxsadey tiradooda and yes, Nimco Yaasin is Gabooye. Hadrawi is also Gabooye. In fact; he was in love with this Hawadle lady in Beledweyne and her parents rejected him after they found out that he was a Gabooye. Majeerteen didn’t enslave Marehan. They enslaved the Hutus in Hobyo to Xarardheer. They were barely any Marehan in Central Somalia when Keenaadiid controlled there. Marehan used to live in Dooxda Nugaal and Hawd area at that time period of history. And why are you even bragging about other Darood sub clan history? It’s like me saying that Habar Yoonis are slave of Habar Awal and Habar Jeclo today however anigu y’all are the same shit to me, porcupine eating ilma Bucur Bacayr baa tahiin. Let’s not forget that you were under my balls for 21 f-king years
:!:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:34 am

I have to say darood is filthy.
Aduunyadn yibraa marexaan magaca doonayaan.

All darod are all khadam.

What was qaasims gabay..

Darod jabarti pigs hierarchy.
Majeerteen boqorki talyaanigu wasi jiray.
Yibra marexaan siyad barre oo Ronald reagon iyo stalin xiiniyaa jaqay.

Sayid siigeyste who used to fuck dhulbahante young boys They didn't brconr darwish ilaa uuu Sayid siigeyste wasso inanyaro dhulbahante.

Wasakhgali sultan cali shire oo futtada laga toogtay sultn all shire hooyadin bin Hindi at eyaa wasi jiray..

Qurjiles are our pets.

Ogaden are slaves of Ethiopia for over 132 years the most filtiest darods weyeee tigray baa gumeysta

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:09 am

Avoiding historical documents? I didn’t avoid it nigga I already answered that. One of Hawrarsame's offspring killed Boqor Mohamed Daud, Sade Isimo outcasted them (like Quraysh did to Banu Hashim), they said they won't marry from them, mingle with them, and looted their wealth. But it’s kinda ironic that you don’t want to talk about the Akisho and Oromo people in Gabiley who joined Habar Awal, the Kulul Carre who are part of Habar Yoonis and the Tumaal people in Caynaaba who are part of Habar Jeclo today, or the Solomadow aka Gaalomadow clan in the Habar Jeclo. Or what about the Yibiri people in Berbera wallahi Berbera was known as Yibiri badan back then. The Yibiri and the Yaxar people in the north are all now part of the Idoor waceel clan. The government used to protected them back then but now Idoor ayaa ku buxsadey tiradooda and yes, Nimco Yaasin is Gabooye. Hadrawi is also Gabooye. In fact; he was in love with this Hawadle lady in Beledweyne and her parents rejected him after they found out that he was a Gabooye. Majeerteen didn’t enslave Marehan. They enslaved the Hutus in Hobyo to Xarardheer. They were barely any Marehan in Central Somalia when Keenaadiid controlled there. Marehan used to live in Dooxda Nugaal and Hawd area at that time period of history. And why are you even bragging about other Darood sub clan history? It’s like me saying that Habar Yoonis are slave of Habar Awal and Habar Jeclo today however anigu y’all are the same shit to me, porcupine eating ilma Bucur Bacayr baa tahiin. Let’s not forget that you were under my balls for 21 f-king years
:!:
I know you’re crying deep inside Boon.

You didn’t address anything, you’re even lying about the letter sent by your Boon elders admitting that they were subjects to maJAREERteen of all people. : :dead:

You’ve also fabricated stuff out of thin air because you have nothing. You’re making yourself look weak but then again you are a weak Boon. :pac:

Afweyne ruled for 8 years because Somalis allowed him to. After the Soviets abandoned him in 1977, it was a over and he died in a Nigerian toilet after fighting bitterly using foreign mercenaries because he was a weak Boon. :pac:

Today your weak Boon clan is used and abused by Ethiopia, Kenya and AS. :umad:

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:16 pm

Why would any Marehan whose people get top posts in Somalia and at the present hold the chief executive of Somalia, the top head of the armed forces, leaders of regions, heads of multil-clan top important political entities, and are in the midst of leading the formation of what would become Somalia's richest and most productive federal state care for the opinion of a backwater provincial third tier force like Idoor bucur bacayr. In your own Somaliland section we have your clansman Xplaya who is 50 year old lonely gaal in a psychological war with a Marehan man like Idaajaa who has done more for Somalia's socio-cultural standing than your entire sub-clan and doesn't lose a minute of sleep worrying about what son of regional anus thinks of him. Dude for fucx sake, I’m bombed half of your laangaab Bucur Bacayr Boon clan. I abused you for 21 years and stomped my boots on your f-king neck. I fucked your women in front of you. Btw half of the kids in Triangleland are Marehan kkkkkkk. Bitch, you were my slave. You still have nightmares when you hear our name. This is why your cousin Khalid spams the forum insulting us day and night. He remembers the traumatic event and it gets worse after Farmaajo became president. We don’t even waste to respond to him. We just laugh and move on. Nigga went crazy :steviej:. I’m the reason why you all Bucur Bacayrs hate Xamar and Somalia. You will still be under my faqash boots. There’s nothing you can do about it. I’m still your president. I represent you in the international arena and your little county will never get recognize ! Sii Bakhtii hooyada iyo Bucur Bacayr ku dhashaay wasse

An old man once said, everyone is equal infront of God but people set hierarchies. A son of Marehan should never care for the opinion of a provincial anus porcupine eating Bucur Bacayr Boon like you.

I want the Jaalle Sade prodigy to realize who their equals are and you have never been it.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:18 am

Boon you’re still crying. Enough with the useless essays :pac:

Afweyne and his Dofaar Ismaciil didn’t have the guts to fight us personally so they hired mercenaries.

In the end we defeated the Kacaan junta and Afweyne died in a Nigerian toilet after being molested by thugs.

For almost 10 years Ina Godane ruled your people. Barre Huraale was his personal slave in Kismaayo.

Today your people and your puppet president Xaarmaajo is protected by AMISOM because they’re weak, poor and they can’t defend themselves. :umad:

“Top posts” in a failed state is nothing to brag about. :pac:

Who are you kidding? You’re a Boon. You’re of Hunter Gatherer background and your ancestors were serviles owned by maJAREERteen. If I was you I wouldn’t talk :pac:

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:44 pm

Midgaan Idoor Bucur Bacayr, you are a dung beetle midget Ilkacase who lives off and eats porcupine meat who somehow thinks he's eating a cake and living a lavish style. For fuck sake, you Habaros slaughtered each other over qamadi lmao qamadi?!!! Are you kidding me 😂

JALLE SIYAAD BARRE DADKIISII WAA DABA SOCDAA, WELI MA DHIMAN. Nigga, I’m still your president and you are still part of Somalia.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:50 pm

http://liberlandpress.com/wp-content/up ... iland5.jpg

Btw your little bucur bacayr land is joke wallahi

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:25 am

Whatever happened to this project?
It would’ve been positive for the region. Sanaag would benefit.

Maybe if we all combine resources we could build a nice port.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.