Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland new port in maydh

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Somaliland new port in maydh

Postby AbdiCushite » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:47 am

Playa honestly your a darood.
A man who carries the bloodline of the pigs akhadam midgaan. How many habasha cocks have sucked. Meneliks cock haile selassie cock mengistu cock meles zenawi cock hailemariams cock. And the next oromo you will bemd over for him 2. Your a slave you are born to be a slave ileeey Isha xun balaga wasayaa.

Long live oromo galootoma

Honestly, your clan are of two diverse origin ,Tomal and Falasha(yibir),but those accepted Islam had their status raised to noble Somali level and b4 that you were all Tomaal or Falaasha(Yibir----jews low caste)

"THE TOMAAL OR HANDAD ,THE BLACKSMITHS,ORIGINALLY OF AYDUUR RACE":scusthov:
As I’ve stated before it’s obvious that you can’t read, you’re an illiterate Cagdheer Dofaar who was introduced to the internet 2 years ago.

According to Burton, Tumaal were of Aydur race (allegedly) and that they became vile after intermarrying with serviles (slaves).

From the authors text, we can draw 3 conclusions.

1.Idoor is not of Tumaal origin, according to the author it is the opposite (allegedly).

2. Tumaal were not of ignoble origin like Dofaar Ismaciil, that Burton clearly states in the same book, was an ignoble Galla Slave cursed by the prophet with the words ‘Inna-Tarud-na-hu’ (verily we have rejected him) after stealing his slippers.

Tarud = Darod

3. Tumaal became ignoble and vile because of their actions.

They married serviles and undesirables but before that iyagaa idinka nasabsanaa every day of the week. Today you’re both on the same level.

You’ve been debunked again. :umad: :pac:
:dead: :damn: the retarded boon BestPlaya needs English For Dummies reading course 😂 the idiot posted that text how many times and he never understood what it says 😂😂

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:00 pm

Playa honestly your a darood.
A man who carries the bloodline of the pigs akhadam midgaan. How many habasha cocks have sucked. Meneliks cock haile selassie cock mengistu cock meles zenawi cock hailemariams cock. And the next oromo you will bemd over for him 2. Your a slave you are born to be a slave ileeey Isha xun balaga wasayaa.

Long live oromo galootoma

Honestly, your clan are of two diverse origin ,Tomal and Falasha(yibir),but those accepted Islam had their status raised to noble Somali level and b4 that you were all Tomaal or Falaasha(Yibir----jews low caste)

As I’ve stated before it’s obvious that you can’t read, you’re an illiterate Cagdheer Dofaar who was introduced to the internet 2 years ago.

According to Burton, Tumaal were of Aydur race (allegedly) and that they became vile after intermarrying with serviles (slaves).

1.Idoor is not of Tumaal origin, according to the author it is the opposite (allegedly).

2. Tumaal were not of ignoble origin like Dofaar Ismaciil, that Burton clearly states in the same book, was an ignoble Galla Slave cursed by the prophet with the words ‘Inna-Tarud-na-hu’ (verily we have rejected him) after stealing his slippers.

Tarud = Darod

They married serviles and undesirables but before that iyagaa idinka nasabsanaa every day of the week. Today you’re both on the same level.

You’ve been debunked again. :umad: :pac:
The point I'm stressing is that the Tumaal and Ayduur are of the same origin.Tumaal is Ayduur and Ayduur is as well originally of ancient ignoble horn African race.

the truth disturbs the Ayduur a lot .why have you deleted my thread ;Tumaalada Asalka ah :umad:

You can't debunk anything Tumal-lander :pacspit:

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:04 pm

Tarud = Darod

You’ve been debunked again. :
The retarded boon BestPlaya needs English For Dummies reading course he idiot posted that text how many times and he never understood what it says
He explained how the Tumaal branched from the larger ignoble race.Not really a big deal .

Tumaal is Ayduur and Ayduur is Tumaal :umad:

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:10 pm

Tarud = Darod

You’ve been debunked again. :
The retarded boon BestPlaya needs English For Dummies reading course he idiot posted that text how many times and he never understood what it says
He explained how the Tumaal branched from the larger ignoble race.Not really a big deal .

I see you are doubling down on stupid 😂 even your own fake news source says Tuumal and Isaaq are 2 different groups. I'll give you an example

Boon marehan started as midgaan and then became doofar. So are you saying all doofar are midgaan? 😂 See your logic ??? If even your own source says Tuumal aren't Isaaq then why are you bootyclapping like it says it does ?

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:08 pm

Tarud = Darod

You’ve been debunked again. :umad: ::
The point I'm stressing is that the Tumaal and Ayduur are of the same origin.Tumaal is Ayduur and Ayduur is as well originally of ancient ignoble horn African race.

the truth disturbs the Ayduur a lot .why have you deleted my thread ;Tumaalada Asalka ah :

You can't debunk anything Tumal-lander ::

Illiterate Cagdheer Dofaar I destroyed your little argument. :pac: :pac: :umad:

No matter how you twist and turn the words of Burton, nowhere in his book does it state that Iidoor were of ignoble origin like Dofaar Ismaciil.

Not even the Tumaal are of ignoble origin according to the author.

They became ignoble because of their actions unlike Dofaar Ismaciil who were born vile and ignoble.

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:31 pm

BestPlaya explain the ignobile origins of Tarud ? 😂 We don't have to twist words when we bring our proof

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:09 pm

I see you are doubling down on stupid 😂 even your own fake news source says Tuumal and Isaaq are 2 different groups. I'll give you an example

Boon marehan started as midgaan and then became doofar. So are you saying all doofar are midgaan? 😂 See your logic ??? If even your own source says Tuumal aren't Isaaq then why are you bootyclapping like it says it does ?
Explain this retarded Tumal :pac:

"The Tomal or Handad ,the blacksmiths ,originally of Ayduur race"

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:24 pm

Tarud = Darod

You’ve been debunked again. :umad: ::

the truth disturbs the Ayduur a lot .why have you deleted my thread ;Tumaalada Asalka ah :

Illiterate Cagdheer Dofaar I destroyed your little argument. :pac: :pac: :umad:

No matter how you twist and turn the words of Burton, nowhere in his book does it state that Iidoor were of ignoble origin like Dofaar Ismaciil.

They became ignoble because of their actions unlike Dofaar Ismaciil who were born vile and ignoble.

Finally ,u agreed with me on this.Tomaal are originally Ayduur :smugruss:

But now let me tell you about Eyduur Origin.Eyduur are waa confederation of northern ignobles clans(DNA supports this) who formed an alliance(Xer)with different scholars ,most notably Aw Barkhadle who islamized them

Tumaal is Eyduur and Ayduur is of ignoble jews low caste origin

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:27 pm

:lol:

This illiterate cagdheer can not catch a break. He always brings a source thinking he has all bases covered and it backfires on him, how many times did this happen to him now? :lol:

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:44 pm

And this is coming from a product of a loathsome repugnant grotesque runaway Habeshi slave mother (Habar Xabuushed) and peasant fecal festering Yabiri (Bucur Bacayr). Nigga, know your ignoble laangaab history.
This is centuries old gabay :ufdup:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/h9dzX ... 68-h490-no

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:47 pm

:pac:

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:27 pm

:lol:

This illiterate cagdheer can not catch a break. He always brings a source thinking he has all bases covered and it backfires on him, how many times did this happen to him now? :lol:
Tumaal scholar .Bal arag tumaaladii Eyduur oo Xerada xayawaanada lagu daawado Ku jira .explain this bcoz ur learned Tumaal :pac: :pac:

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Illiterate Cagdheer Dofaar I destroyed your little argument. :: :: ::

Finally ,u agreed with me on this.Tomaal are originally Ayduur ::

But now let me tell you about Eyduur Origin.Eyduur are waa confederation of northern ignobles clans(DNA supports this) who formed an alliance(Xer)with different scholars ,most notably Aw Barkhadle who islamized them

Tumaal is Eyduur and Ayduur is of ignoble jews low caste origin
Agree on what? :pac:

I broke down what the author wrote so that your peanut sized Dofaar brain can comprehend a basic sentence. :pac:

What you’re trying to avoid is the elephant in the room i.e Tumaal not being of ignoble origin according to Burton while the same author states that Dofaar Ismaciil were of ignoble origin.

The author that you love so much also states that (unlike Dofaar Ismaciil) the Tumaal became vile and ignoble only because of their actions. :umad: :umad:

Labadeena adigaa weli lagu adoonsada like your ignoble ancestor. :pac:

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:38 pm

And this is coming from a product of a loathsome repugnant grotesque runaway Habeshi slave mother (Habar Xabuushed) and peasant fecal festering Yabiri (Bucur Bacayr). Nigga, know your ignoble laangaab history.
Lmao.. That’s not a gabay, that’s buraanbur written by a cross dressing Dofaar faggot.

Boon Marexaar,

You’re of Hunter Gatherer background with proven Omotic admixture DNA wise just like the Cagdheer Dofaars in Ethiopia and Kenya. The only Zoomalis with Omotic admixture via their Oromo origins.

:dead: :pac:

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:26 pm

Hawarsame were outkasted by other Marehans themselves and were unfortunately isolated by our Ugaas iyo isimada reer Sade as a punishment for their traitorous ways. So infact they are "low caste" by us.

Bal adiga ka waraan Kulul Carre, Berbera Yabiri badan, Akisho Boon roots nigga stfu before I expose you more filthy Bucur Bacayr porcupine qamaadi eating midgo. For fuck sake, your mom is runaway raw meat eating Xabashi and your daddy is Bucur Bacayr
:russ:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.