Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Talliyhii ugu dambeey sland oo ka soo noqda

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Talliyhii ugu dambeey sland oo ka soo noqda

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:09 am

[quote=xiimaaya

Waar yuusuf waa habar jeclo :lol:
Mahan waa habr yonis :whoa:
Yuusuf waxa adeer u ah wasiir maxamed kaahin. Ninkaasi waa jeegaanta xagjirka ah oo wuxu ku dhaartaa buuga jeegaanta :lol:
[/quote]

Re read the fish man’s comments, he is insulting reer carre kkkkk. He calling Yusuf a langaab hy kkkk and you are twerking for him. Did you only grow up with your darod mother and her sisters? Kkkk beesha hy I didn’t think were gutless. Maybe the hj killed your father so you were forced to grow up with the Abiyaal
[/quote]

If he is habr ceeb jecelo than I can debate him even though he is nobody habr Oromo awal is the shot caller now.

Habar yonis has always been a good neighbor I have no ill will towards them .

Jeegan homosexuals has ruined isaaq unity

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:17 pm

That guy was with somaliand since the days of ciigale. More than 20 yrs . He was very loyal but had change of heart when he saw what the rest of isaaq was doing to their own ppl colonel care ppl.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:20 pm

Khalid Oromo is hiding

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:51 pm

[quote=xiimaaya

Yuusuf waxa adeer u ah wasiir maxamed kaahin. Ninkaasi waa jeegaanta xagjirka ah oo wuxu ku dhaartaa buuga jeegaanta :lol:
[/quote]

Re read the fish man’s comments, he is insulting reer carre kkkkk. He calling Yusuf a langaab hy kkkk and you are twerking for him. Did you only grow up with your darod mother and her sisters? Kkkk beesha hy I didn’t think were gutless. Maybe the hj killed your father so you were forced to grow up with the Abiyaal
[/quote]

Cayda dadka kale isaga ma dhibto. Waar xitaa hadii hooyadii warsangeli ku hor kufsado wuu iska daawan lahaa. Laakiin adigu hadaad Hal maalin hush ku tidhaahdo calool xumuu kuu hayaa . Kkkkkkkk

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:15 pm

[quote=xiimaaya

[/quote]

Cayda dadka kale isaga ma dhibto. Waar xitaa hadii hooyadii warsangeli ku hor kufsado wuu iska daawan lahaa. Laakiin adigu hadaad Hal maalin hush ku tidhaahdo calool xumuu kuu hayaa . Kkkkkkkk
[/quote]

I only insult habr yonis when they attack me . I’m not going to sit .

In reality we are good neighbors with habr yonis never had any problems. Even during the Snm days when habr yonis was the back bone of snm and we were civilians they showed us respect.
At tyrant time we were vulnerable because we were civilians .

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:22 pm

[quote=theyuusuf143

Yuusuf waxa adeer u ah wasiir maxamed kaahin. Ninkaasi waa jeegaanta xagjirka ah

Dee ninka waxba iskumaanu haysane idinkaa doodayay oo isaguna hy ayuu ku moodayay.cidna calool xumo uma qaadee meeshan wixii la is odhan karo ayaa la is yidhaahdaa.ilaa 2003 ayaan somalinet soo gelayay markaa hadaan calool xumo ka qaadayo ilaa hadda kuma jireen.
[/quote]

Ninku aniga waxba igamuu sheegine habar yoonis buu caayey , anba waan odhan karayey HY ma ihi laakiin waxan ka doorbiday inaan marka hore jawaab tiisa siiyo iyo in habar yoonis reerkiisa weligoodba wasi jirtay. Markad Soo gashay ninkii reer kiina caayayey maantoo dhan halkad sii karbaashi lahayd baad xiniinyaha u salaaxday adigoo weliba aniga oo kuu hiiliyey I duraya oo iska dhaadhiciniya isaga. sidad isaaqa ugu xoogweyn tahay isaga celi inamada yaryar ee daarood, ma sirbay kaa qabteen markad qardho joogtay maxaad la hamranaysa :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.