Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

R. Isaaqs have successfully colonized Masaai land!!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
WaaSamane

Re: R. Isaaqs have successfully colonized Masaai land!!

Postby WaaSamane » Tue May 31, 2016 10:47 am

Kuleelkii Godeey beey kacarareen baan filayaa. Dhulka Oromada Iyo Jareerta Kenya waa Dhul qabow oo Hawa fiican leh
Goday kuleelkeeda caafimaadkeeda ayaa ka adag. Shaqaalaha doowladda ee gobolada kale ha laga wareeysto.

GacankaCadmeed

Re: R. Isaaqs have successfully colonized Masaai land!!

Postby GacankaCadmeed » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:19 pm

There is a town called Namanga on the border of Kenya and Tanzania near the Serengeti. I was born in this town :up:

This town is unique because it has many Somalis but what is surprising is the amount of r. Isaaqs in the town. They make up the majority of Somalis and the rest is Cabdille lol! This Masaai town should be called Dhagaxbuur 2 :P I went there after 14 years in August and It has grown and developed Mashallah. :up:

Lakiin it made me very angry that they are investing and buiding houses on foreign land when Ogaden have the biggest most beautiful land in NFD. They should have invested in NFD. It is underdeveloped and these reer Isaaq are developing Masaai land :evil:

Invest in our lands and develop them my fellow cagdheers :down: our ancestors didn't conquer it for no reason
My Abo was born in Namanga

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.