Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wixii shoe size 11 ka weyn soo gala

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Wixii shoe size 11 ka weyn soo gala

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Ina aadan, waar inaga daa adigu size 11 waad ka yartahey ee anigu waxaan ka sugayey Queen Araweelo, it must be difficult for her to wear size 11 high heels :P

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Sat May 01, 2010 12:40 am

:lol: Cumar kir ban ku idhi.

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Sat May 01, 2010 12:44 am

ina aadan wrote:War naga tag waxaan sugaayay inuu ogaden wax naga waydiinayo
saa wuxuu ila galay habar dawacanoqotay iyo mid hadal badnaatay iyo mid hunguri waynaatay. :lol:

looooool

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Sat May 01, 2010 9:15 am

Cumar-Labasuul wrote:Is this the only gabay made by ina cabdalle xasan towards Habar Awal:
"Hadal aan wax tarin iyo hurguf Habar Awali baa leh"

Also regarding this gabay, ninkan herer jooga wa kuma?
"Gadh hunguri galay Habar Yoonis iyo Herer nin joogaa leh"

:D

ninka herer jooga Ciidagale ayuu ka wadaa, Herer was the old nick name of Hargeysa

so he is basicaly saying Garxajis are hunguri people which seems the truth

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat May 01, 2010 10:16 am

hargaysaay, the sayyid hated garhajis that is why he wrote those kind of poems, his main opposition were guys like Ina Garre, Haji Waraabe(Haji the heyna) so you see he was frustrated with them for being a obstacle against the darawish but then again he also praised the Musa ismail in poems, and critised the Musa arreh clan of Igarre so you see his poems were all over the place at 1 time insulting people and another time praising them.
Last edited by Siciid85 on Sat May 01, 2010 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Sat May 01, 2010 10:19 am

yes he dis liked garxajis but the fact is he was right when he said wey hunguri badanyahiin

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat May 01, 2010 10:22 am

Hargaysaay, well it has something to do with the battles, besides how can garhajis be hunguri weyn when infact when the british at that time they had a treaty with Muse cabdalle sub clan so there was no wars going , there was a group of guests mainly tourists interested in lion hunting the Musa cabdalle - H.Y highlands of Go'daweyne - Saxiil so instead of asking those guests gifts they presented them with their own cows, cattles , meals for the night like a proper hosts would, they were not savage people. so again the sayyid can take his poem with a salt of grain he was just a bitter man who when people refuse to join him insult them, do you remember when he insulted the majerteen lady? after he was refused to marry her it shows how bitter he was.
Last edited by Siciid85 on Sat May 01, 2010 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hargaysaay » Sat May 01, 2010 10:28 am

do you know siciid the only time that I realy dont answer and have nothing to answer to the daroods, it is when they say why have you allied your selfs with british

yes I am proud of isaaq people conquoring daarood lands, but I am not proud of them when they allieed them selfs with the british colonist

hanqadh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: soo dhalin la wada garan wali suuqa dhagaxbuur dhiigoodu ma qoyana!

Postby hanqadh » Sat May 01, 2010 10:29 am

Saciid no need to rant, maxaad isla xiijisaa? the Sayid was a man of wisdom and he told it how it was. :lol: :up:

Its not something to boast of, presenting gifts to the British :lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat May 01, 2010 10:30 am

Hargaaysay, walle miskiin baad tahay then , who told you daroods are saints? many of them were also allied with the british and italian colonials, infact many sub clans of dhulbahante were allied Col.Sanweyne, it was a propagenda created by the late siad bare regime to try and potray isaaq as gaalo raac and darood as saints use your maskax more often. :down:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat May 01, 2010 10:32 am

Walahi hargeysey big nacas baad tahay :down:
Last edited by The_Emperior5 on Sat May 01, 2010 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat May 01, 2010 10:33 am

Hanqhad, i did not boast about anything but i just pointed out when the british at that time they had a treaty with Muse cabdalle sub clan so there was no wars going , there was a group of guests mainly tourists interested in lion hunting the Musa cabdalle - H.Y highlands of Go'daweyne - Saxiil so instead of asking those guests gifts they presented them with their own cows, cattles , meals for the night like a proper hosts would, they were not savage people.
Last edited by Siciid85 on Sat May 01, 2010 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat May 01, 2010 10:34 am

Here is the darod sultan
For working for the Empire as a good Servent :up: :D

Getting billadii dabo dhilifnimada from queen Victoria in adan Wa ninku ku guuleystey inu qaato Biladi dabbo dhalifnimada :lol: :lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat May 01, 2010 11:04 am

Emperior, that is not Queen victoria, it's Queen Elizabeth I the mother of Queen Elizabeth I I , but still well put hargaaysay now can see the daroods also had their fair share of gaalo racniimo.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat May 01, 2010 11:09 am

Siciid85 wrote:Emperior, that is not Queen victoria, it's Queen Elizabeth I the mother of Queen Elizabeth I I , but still well put hargaaysay now can see the daroods also had their fair share of gaalo racniimo.

Not to forget
Sultan cali yusuf
Boqor cismaan
Garaad cali Garaad maxamud
All were gaalo raac

Bring me A clan chief leader As noble as sultan nuur amaan who left his sultanate for the cause. And started Dervishisme As saalixin In 1899 in burco

Bring me an isaaq man that got Billad like Maxamud cali shire For being An servant for the empire all his life and after they finished using him they shipped him to Seyshells.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.