Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheekunaa Ibrahim has gone Insane.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
hanqadh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: soo dhalin la wada garan wali suuqa dhagaxbuur dhiigoodu ma qoyana!

Sheekunaa Ibrahim has gone Insane.

Postby hanqadh » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:51 am

:lol: :shock:

Hard-Rock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Sheekunaa Ibrahim has gone Insane.

Postby Hard-Rock » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 am

It is not only Sheikh Ibrahim, many people dun lost their minds in this recent election.......but nothing to worry about, ONLF is on mission to speed up the down fall of midget Meles so all these sell-out will be brought to justice.

hanqadh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hanqadh » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 am

What I found funny was he was giving a sermon in the mosques on Friday and on Saturday giving a khutba to 1500 Pure-bred Tigray Military officers.The same ones who ordered the massacre of 71 people in the past 2 weeks in Malqaqa,Bambaas,FiIq,etc. :down:

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:58 am

Whats so shocking, Ogaden snitching on Ogaden. :mrgreen:

hanqadh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hanqadh » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:59 am

Sheekh Ibrahim is head of Intelligence like many others, Hes destroying the Habash from the Inside. :up:

When will Faysal,Siilanyo or NSS Chief be in Addis for there 1 night stand in Hilton hotel. :o

Aliyyi Oromada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Aliyyi Oromada » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:48 am

Does anybody have info on the arrangement between Ibrahim Dheere and the tigre? Is he joining the TPLF's jijiga wing, or is he trying to "challenge them democratically".

hanqadh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hanqadh » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:32 am

It is not known so far but he cant challenge the Tigray bureaucracy, this is after all a one-party state as we saw again in the recent "Sham" election.Where the TPLF won 99.6% of the vote overtaking Saddam Husseins record.

S.Ibrahim doesnt have a standing Army like the ONLF and commands a very small amount of support from the population, So its just a PR campaign from the TPLF.Where there hyping up some unkowns, an age old tactic to fool people into submission.There throwing around rosy words like"peace" while continuing there campaign of suppression.

I dont see this group been involved in the political scene beyond this early stage, there apart of the one-time use collection of Meles.He will toss them when hes done with them.

Aliyyi, Whats happening with the OLF.Is it done and dusted or can we expect somekind of return?Can they atleast unite in there fight, stuff the Politics.It is a must that Oromia and Ogadenia unite, as the Amhara machine is planning a comeback and we need to be ready to make sure they dont return to Finifine.

Aliyyi Oromada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Aliyyi Oromada » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 pm

sax, I don't follow elections. Our parents were talking about elections in 1991/1992 and they got nothing but humiliation. A believer doesn't get stung from the same hole twice. As for the Galbeed boys, I was just wondering what the arrangement was, whether they were just joining the jijiga wing and integrating their militia.

To answer your question nice and short, from my understanding the OLF has a long term plan in effect which relies heavily on developments in the region. To be specific the "global war on terror". They want to market themselves as a better ally for the US, than Meles. I think it will work eventually, and the US gov't will end up forcing wayyaane to accept a national unity gov't. But that's the game. It has nothing to do with liberation or any of that stuff. They are just an alternative Ethiopian political party that maintains a militia. This is my understanding, anybody can have a different view. But I know the OLF and it's leadership pretty well. I used to be a supporter, I have lost family in their ranks. My father was also from their ranks & went to jail in the 80's. But over time I have come to realize that as a Muslim Oromo, their values are not compatible with mine.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.