Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beautiful People Beautiful Culture!!!!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Beautiful People Beautiful Culture!!!!

Postby DANGIRL » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Where is the OG section moderator??? Paging the OG section moderator. :mindblown:

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EEGA9 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:35 am

LOL@ presenting Gashamo as some autonomous region, the same place Liyuu Police have been ravaging recently.

Guhad oo DDS ah :lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:53 am

We all know what happened. The number of Liyuu Boolis sent to the ground even upset the local Ogs here. :) Lesson learned on your part. Gashaamo aniga leh, no ONLF or Liyuu Boolis welcomed there. :up:

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:27 am

The SNM and USC defeated the Somali republic military which was much stronger than Ethiopia. So that is not an excuse Ogaden boy, the problems lies at your incompetence of running a successful rebel group.
The ONLF has been infiltrated by Ogaden spies, you guys are destroying yourselves from within the core. I do agree somewhat that this movement does have a slim chance not because Ethiopia is great but because
it is led by the usual incompetent failures.
:Heh: USC and SNM destroyed the Somali republic? I actually gave you more credit than you deserved. You're clearly delusional and I really pity you. Intaad leedahay toolkaada wax tar, ha ceebeeynin neef baad tahaye. You're probably the type hadaan dhaho fuustadaa duleesha biyo ku shub, ku shubi lahaa.

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EEGA9 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:34 am

We all know what happened. The number of Liyuu Boolis sent to the ground even upset the local Ogs here. :) Lesson learned on your part. Gashaamo aniga leh, no ONLF or Liyuu Boolis welcomed there. :up:
Well you can calm yourself with those delusions but Gaashamo comes under Jigjiga and Dhagaxbuur, you don't have to vent its true no matter what. I'm no fan of Liyuu police but they did massacre many people in the Gashamo area so there's no need to depict yourself as an exclusive zone.They can do it again and again.

ONLF is your only solution :)

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:39 am

Granted some people died however you are ignoring the fact many Liyuu Boolis were killed in one incident 10 of the Liyuu Boolis were killed, only one survived and another 7 Liyuu were killed in another day.
Reer Gashaamo unlike reer Dhagaxbur or reer Jigjiga(the civilians) have a courage. They might not have an organized rebel movement like ONLF but they sure did a number on Liyuu Boolis. :up: For that i gave it
to my cousins for standing their ground.Similarly the Liyuu Boolis suffered casualties in Harshin district, in all the Isaaq districts the civilians hit back which is unusual in the Ogaden areas. ONLF can't find a solution for
the people they represent how do you expect others to support it.

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EEGA9 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:00 am

Killing a few liyuu police doesn't make the problem go away,It was only in September when Liyuu Police where terrorizing Harshin.
There's a war in the Ogaden areas against Addis Ababa surely your not dumb enough to compare that to the skirmishes between liyuu police and a few herdsmen.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:04 am

Either way the Liyuu Boolis know that the Isaaq areas are different and that the civilians will hit back and kill them. The war is between ONLF on one side and the other the Federal army of Ethiopia and Liyuu Boolis.
I was referring to the Ogaden civilians what makes them so submissive and not hit back killing even a couple of Liyuu?
Last edited by Siciid85 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:06 am

Why do you guys respond seriously to the effeminate fag? His whole existence on this site has been reduced to trolling or projecting his insecurities on certain qabiil topics.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:08 am

Is your name EEGA9 you bum licking emotional faggot that still lives in his mother's basement? The answer is no right. Stay out of it. I am not here to troll or anything. I don't even know why you are here
usually you guys are content with Gedo section. Mise ariintu waxa weeye wherever Siciid85 goes it is cool to go.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:20 am

I was gonna gonna reply with an insult but then I thought, why insult a people facing the same problems as my tribe just because of an cuqdaad filled internet troll suffering from OG+?

Let us no fall to his level, I believe the legendary scholar Hassan Al Basri once said something along the lines of
I have never argued with an idiot except that I lost
This is indeed true, you can never beat a stupid person in an argument as discussing with them in the first place equals to an automatic loss.

The MOD should do his job and remove filth from this section.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:23 am

No im not eega but everytime I open up a decent topic, ur bent wrist ass Image comes in to ruin it because someone said something to u last week and u have been counting down ever since for an opportunity to "get them back". U have womanly traits.

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EEGA9 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:25 am

Either way the Liyuu Boolis know that the Isaaq areas are different and that the civilians will hit back and kill them. The war is between ONLF and the Federal army of Ethiopia and Liyuu Boolis. I was referring
to the Ogaden civilians what makes them so submissive and not hit back killing even a couple of Liyuu?
Ogadeen civillians sustain the ONLF. They fund it, fill it with recruits, feed them, give intelligence, etc Ogadeen civillians are the back-bone of the struggle which is why they are targeted by the military and liyuu police.I think that is much more noble than hurling a few bullets at Liyuu police then returning to your camels, only for them to return with vengeance. Fighting around a movement is much more effective than engaging in sporadic gun-fights with the liyuu police. ONLF identifies those responsible and takes appropriate action when necessary.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:56 am

I wouldn`t pay much attention to him.
He was recently rejected by his fellow iidoors for being too bitter,sub sub sub tribalist and hate filled.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:17 am

f-king hypocritical cunts,everyone of you have made similar comments in threads by other qabiils

Edit with the exception of NinWaalan (EliteSomali)
Last edited by Thuganomics on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.