Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beautiful People Beautiful Culture!!!!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Beautiful People Beautiful Culture!!!!

Postby original dervish » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:19 am

cool down son....its gonna be alright :D :up: :sland:

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:22 am

Fuck off silly f-king runt

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:42 am

Having a bad weekend eh? :D :up: :sland:

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Postby TeAmo » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:15 am

Siciid and PO stop been wet bags nimanyaho
Siciid;the fact that this land is occupied reflects badly on all of us as Somalis.Do you think Habashis differentiate between us
Exactly what I was thinking, habashis see Zoomalis as Zoomalis and they don't see the difference like you do same with every other people they all see us the same. If their occupied, it reflects badly on all Somali's too coz at the end of the day they are our people, our brothers and sisters being jailed, raped etc.. Get your shxt together nigga, this qabyalad is getting to your head.

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:03 am

Its funny how some people always scream out that the term Somaliland was coined by the British yet the same British named the Italian controlled parts of western Somalia as Ogadenia while they referred the area they controlled as ''the reserve area''..

So if the term Somaliland is not legitimate then Ogadenia is not legitimate

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:39 am

Qaldaans are similar to women, they can't live without constantly seeking attention as our friends have shown us here. Women also seek the attention of strong people therefore it is understandable to have qaldaans running around the OG forum, they are merely looking to curb their insecurities.

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Qaldaans are similar to women, they can't live without constantly seeking attention as our friends have shown us here. Women also seek the attention of strong people therefore it is understandable to have qaldaans running around the OG forum, they are merely looking to curb their insecurities.
It's remarkable that you use the word qaldaan to describe northern Somalis. If standard Somali, which happen to be made up by atleast 85% of northern Somali dialect, is used in news, radio, songs etc. to reach out to as many Somalis as possible, only proves that qaldaan is merely a political term used to describe northern Somalis with not basis in reality because linguistically we're not the qaldaans...

:ufdup:

I thought Somalinet was a Somali forum meaning that all Somalis can express their opinions and create threads in different sections may it be Somaliland, Puntland, General discussions, extreme talk etc.

Btw Ogadenia is not a legitimate term, if it is.. Disprove me :steviej:

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Legitimite in the eyes of your white father? :Heh:

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Legitimite in the eyes of your white father? :Heh:
Legitimate in the sense of not being a term coined by British and unfortunately Ogadenia and Somaliland were terms coined by the British.

Since you're running with it.. I guess it really is "like father like son". :steviej:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:35 pm

hey.....when you`ve been given a nickname.....you got it for life :D :up: :sland:

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:25 pm

hey.....when you`ve been given a nickname.....you got it for life :D :up: :sland:
Damn right QURJIILE/TUNA boy

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Let's be honest here, the Somali identity is at all time low to the point all the different main Somali tribes don't have attachment to each other. I do sympathize with the rape and torture victims of the Ogaden in Ethiopia
because of humane ethics not because we share the same "ethnicity". During the 1977 war with Ethiopia many Somalis died in that war including some of my own in an effort to free this region; how did the Ogaden folks
repay? They tried to steal the properties,lands of the same people who welcomed them as refugees in Waqooyi Galbeed, Hiiraan and elsewhere. The same people who fought against Ethiopia in order to free "Ogadenia".
Occasionally i defend the Somalis in the presence of other ethnic groups, help the Somali mother in the street struggling with the many shopping bags, giving a Somali stranger direction to locations but deep down
because of certain circumstances i along with many Somaliniimo is not our forte.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Saciid Ha is caajabinin, ninyahow you are HY amd most HY reside in the Ogaden nor do they get preferential treatment in the Ogaden.Gashaamo is marginalised just like other somali towns its not like you will find skyscrappers,shopping malls, five star hotels, superhighways, universities in HY populated areas.Nor will a HY guy in Jigjiga be given a VIP treatment.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:19 pm

What has that got to do with the fact the Somali identity is at all time low? You are focused on trivial matters. While i just summarized the overall reason why one might not be attached to the Ogadenia dilemma.
I guess it went over your head.

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:21 am

Let's be honest here, the Somali identity is at all time low to the point all the different main Somali tribes don't have attachment to each other. I do sympathize with the rape and torture victims of the Ogaden in Ethiopia
because of humane ethics not because we share the same "ethnicity". During the 1977 war with Ethiopia many Somalis died in that war including some of my own in an effort to free this region; how did the Ogaden folks
repay? They tried to steal the properties,lands of the same people who welcomed them as refugees in Waqooyi Galbeed, Hiiraan and elsewhere. The same people who fought against Ethiopia in order to free "Ogadenia".
Occasionally i defend the Somalis in the presence of other ethnic groups, help the Somali mother in the street struggling with the many shopping bags, giving a Somali stranger direction to locations but deep down
because of certain circumstances i along with many Somaliniimo is not our forte.
:up:

Somalis were united in those days fighting for a noble cause but somewhere along the line a group of Somalis hijacked the purpose of the liberation. Siyaad Barre tried to resettle Ogaden and Somalisized Oromo (Somali Abo) in Maroodi Jeex with the purpose of evicting Isaaq from its properties. ONLF itself was created to work as surveillance for the regime and to spy on SNM in the Haud. Thats why to this day, The ONLF are more worried about the Isaaq expansion in the Haud then fighting the dicatorship and liberate the land.

The clanist agenda of Liyuu Police is clear while the ONLF are wolves in sheeps clothing.

Ogaden were minority in the Jubbas before the 77-78 war and they almost became a majority after the war. These people were resettled in that land 1974 during the great drought and after the war with Ethiopia.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.