Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tana River Pics

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sahibzada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Tana River Pics

Postby Sahibzada » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:30 am

I I personally employ some of these fockers in my farms in Arabsiyo.They are literally slaves and work for shitty wages....

Sahibzada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Sahibzada » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:31 am

Awrastaale is sucking ceeb like that usual.....

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:59 am

I came here to see if the Somali hated the Oromo or not. Im from deep south in oromia where no Somali were. There were a few, but not alot.
This is my only interaction besides the masjid but despite my many sins i would never discuss politics in the masjid.
And yea i never said we had it good but resource and manpower wise, we're not in need of anyone. We're hard workers and not leeching off others like the hungry Tigrayans.
There's hundreds of thousands of Somali refugees in Ethiopia from Somalia and all over the horn. There's like 5 or more foreign armies operating on your territory. Djibouti is basically a seaport not a country that can be self sufficient. Somaliland is doing decent, what can i say bad, not much really. But Somalia isn't much to brag about either. When an actual government is ruling, then you can brag. When those foreign soldiers leave your land, then you can brag. But as of now, Ethiopia still rules the fragmented Somali people like it rules the Oromo the afar and so many others.

HashIII
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HashIII » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:21 am

I came here to see if the Somali hated the Oromo or not. Im from deep south in oromia where no Somali were. There were a few, but not alot.
This is my only interaction besides the masjid but despite my many sins i would never discuss politics in the masjid.
And yea i never said we had it good but resource and manpower wise, we're not in need of anyone. We're hard workers and not leeching off others like the hungry Tigrayans.
There's hundreds of thousands of Somali refugees in Ethiopia from Somalia and all over the horn. There's like 5 or more foreign armies operating on your territory. Djibouti is basically a seaport not a country that can be self sufficient. Somaliland is doing decent, what can i say bad, not much really. But Somalia isn't much to brag about either. When an actual government is ruling, then you can brag. When those foreign soldiers leave your land, then you can brag. But as of now, Ethiopia still rules the fragmented Somali people like it rules the Oromo the afar and so many others.
Somalis don't have anything against Oromos, especially not muslim Oromos. If you want know if a people despise your people you shouldn't use a forum even though a forum would seem like a typical place to start. I don't know if you noticed that many the people on this forum are very hateful and spiteful, but let me assure you they are just a minority. Just because a people are very loud does not mean that they are a majority.

I haven't said nice things about Oromos so far but what I said was more reactionary. I do not harbour any contempt to your people. I would be happy if they succeed since they are fellow muslims, and as a people are closer to Somalis than other horners, culturally/racially etc.

And for what you said just now, it applies to your people aswell. Your people have nothing to brag about since they have been oppressed for many many decades, only today are they starting to do anything about it. If you ask me, they are not even on equal footing to the Somali from Somalia, even though their state is very broken. Your people have no state and even have very little say in the ruling of Ethiopia. We will see if things change.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:20 pm

it doesn't seem like it from what i read here. but i have to also keep in mind, somalis are a clan based society, and hate each other too.
and the somali state doesn't exist anymore. they have so many foreign troops there, and they are not ruling themselves, so it's pointless to call somalia a state proper, sorry, just pure facts.
we will see if things change tho.

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:13 am

If you have been here for a while you should know what members behave like rabid dogs etc. The Somalis hate each other more than anyone else. They only respond in unison because of you. Of you go the sub sections you will see the most disgusting language used by teens and young men who didn't even grew up in Somalia.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:51 am

Akam?

You are welcome on this forum. We want to learn more about you and the far south-west Oromo just as much as we know about our neighboring Afran Qallu.

Somalis do not hate Oromo but online Somalis act weird. It's not really them or who they are.

They are just online trolls who appear to hate everyone and everything including themselves.

They think one should act different to himself in person. None of them would say what they say online innperson if you ran into them today in MPLS.

Don't take it personal.

Nagaati

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:48 am

Inb4 awidoors insulting rampage on oromos, i'll give him maximum 1-3 days.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:33 pm

Akam?

You are welcome on this forum. We want to learn more about you and the far south-west Oromo just as much as we know about our neighboring Afran Qallu.

Somalis do not hate Oromo but online Somalis act weird. It's not really them or who they are.

They are just online trolls who appear to hate everyone and everything including themselves.

They think one should act different to himself in person. None of them would say what they say online innperson if you ran into them today in MPLS.

Don't take it personal.

Nagaati

ani nagaa, galata Waaqa, ati ho?
galatoomi obbolessa keenya. waaqayyo si ha'ebisu! That's good man, I'd love to learn more about the Somalis. i see somalis as my cousins whom i may disagree with but at the end of the day we look alike and speak a similar language whether we are open minded enough to openly acknowledge this or not. i hope we can settle our border issue soon so we oromos can focus on fighting tplf only.
As I said before, my father and his brothers lived in Mogadishu from 1978 to about 1981-1982 when the OLF mogadishu office was closed due to pressure from SALF on Siad barre.
and to be fair, being on Ethiopian forums gets boring at times, i like to see what the other neighboring people thinks of us and our situation.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:51 pm

You are part of us more so than the Habesha.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:48 pm

Waachis Oromos are our closest cousins in Ethiopia, but when you praise Amhara is when things got out of hand. Oromiya Takka. Rabbi saaqin.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.