Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bal Dhaaro Inaadan Geelii Xadin!!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Bal Dhaaro Inaadan Geelii Xadin!!

Postby guhad122 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:12 am

The stories of wild OGs/Absame warriors looting or just taking iidoor camels are in the plenty. The great poet Camaje supposedly stole some iidoor camels and the iidoor victims of this loot asked Camaje to swear that he didn't steal the camels :lol: :lol: And here is his response...Walee rag waa ahaayeen kuwii hore:

Nimanyahow hashiinii ma arag, waana la hubaaye
Waa taan hudheelaha galaa, hogoga Iidoore
Waa taan hariirsade gubaa, dhuxuli hoos taale
Waa taan makhaayado hurshaa, halow i leefaaye
Haweenkaygu waateey midgaha, hilib ka iibshaane
:clap: :clap: :clap: :

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Bal Dhaaro Inaadan Geelii Xadin!!

Postby Timiro1999 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:42 am

Guhad waaryaa beenta jooji arintu waa bilcakise, iidoorkaa geela, dumarka iyo dhulkaba ogaadeenka ka qaadi jiraye.
Jooji taariikhda gacan ku rimiska ee aan salka iyo raadka toona lahayn.
"Doqonkii ogaadeen doolo laga qaadye"
Odgaahdaasi ma gabawdo sababtoo ah si fiican bay u tilmaantay reerkaas isaga ah.

incognito1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby incognito1 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:38 am

Of all the things you could have praised the honorable house absame, you chose this tail of camel theft.

Ps absame an isaaq are brotherly clans with both good and bad history, they trade intermarry etc ......

speaking of camel theft, what did you think about the video of the poor OG guy ,who was robbed of his camels in Somaliland??????

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sat May 14, 2016 2:48 am

Of all the things you could have praised the honorable house absame, you chose this tail of camel theft.

Ps absame an isaaq are brotherly clans with both good and bad history, they trade intermarry etc ......

speaking of camel theft, what did you think about the video of the poor OG guy ,who was robbed of his camels in Somaliland??????
Incognito1, ciyaalkaa xaafada ayaad tahay saaxiib, learn the culture first. In the wild west of Somalia, you don't ask anyone to swear that they haven't stolen your camels....You just go after them, kill them and loot their camel in revenge..The great Abiskuul poet was teasing iiidoor...Dhaaro maxay tahay?? Learn the culture or shut the fock up.

incognito1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby incognito1 » Sat May 14, 2016 8:59 pm

Incognito1, ciyaalkaa xaafada ayaad tahay saaxiib, learn the culture first. In the wild west of Somalia, you don't ask anyone to swear that they haven't stolen your camels....You just go after them, kill them and loot their camel in revenge..The great Abiskuul poet was teasing iiidoor...Dhaaro maxay tahay?? Learn the culture or shut the fock up.

I got that part but thanks for taking the time to explain it for me though, anyway this story is about theft, robbery and extortion.

If you were to rob a man of his possessions,he then visits you and asks you to say wallahi that you don't have his things!!!!
Well that would prove he is a coward!!! So what culture should I learn to understand that basic principle brotha!!!

Am Ciyaalka xaafada because I admitted my lack of knowledge on the subject of the sayid aun, I thought you were bigger than oh well we all live and learn.

Peace

Skyflyguy

Postby Skyflyguy » Sat May 14, 2016 9:36 pm

aar taariikhda Cagdheerka marka dib loo fiirsado labo wax un ba soo baxa.

Kow Cagdheerku qeyrkii bu ka hadhay sida u reer sheekh Isaxaaq u trollgareynaayay mar u gabay tumo iyo mar u naanays cusub u sameeyoba

Labo cagdheerka geeliisa iyo nolooshiisaba garxajiskaa xalaalaystay

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Sat May 14, 2016 11:02 pm

aar taariikhda Cagdheerka marka dib loo fiirsado labo wax un ba soo baxa.

Kow Cagdheerku qeyrkii bu ka hadhay sida u reer sheekh Isaxaaq u trollgareynaayay mar u gabay tumo iyo mar u naanays cusub u sameeyoba

Labo cagdheerka geeliisa iyo nolooshiisaba garxajiskaa xalaalaystay
3. Konfurta oo aan futuxsanney :lol:

4. Wiilwaal iyo Cabudhiye :lol:

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Sat May 14, 2016 11:03 pm

All the history plus The poems and nicknames are nice but don't forget Isaaq and Ogaden haven't fought with each other since then and Ogaden even fought among themselves and other clans like Marexan and Hawiye more than Iidoor. In Ogaden they live together peacefully naga joojiya isku dirka Iyo buuqa

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat May 14, 2016 11:13 pm

Cagdheer maxay been iska buuxiyen. Idoor not only looted all the camels it has but it confiscated the entire Haud region.

To add injury Idoor sold Cagdheer to Abyssinia and still remains there blockading any attempt to be free hence helping defeat Barre, WSLF and ONLF disappeared with everyone that escaped being sent back to the Habesha owners.

I understand why they furious forever.

All you left with is few unheard of poems as a comfort.

The only thing left for us to get your Habesha masters to share the oil in Ogaden with us by running the pipeline to Berbera. Then we conquered all and thus eating all your fruits while your owners tie your hands :mrgreen:

:Shrug:

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Sat May 14, 2016 11:24 pm

it confiscated the entire Haud region
You mean reserve area? Hawd is too big and diverse even MJ MX :) and Hawiye live in it

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat May 14, 2016 11:56 pm

You know what I mean son.

Btw why not complete ur name dee. Didn't the Kikiyu send you to school and teach you how to spell Somalilander. Somaliler?

:notsure:

It's not fair that they encircle you with a wall like goats and don't send you to school. I guess you gonna have to climb over like the Palis.

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Sun May 15, 2016 12:26 am

somaliler is Turkish :up:

and you don't need t worry about Kikuyus. we balling out here boy.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Sun May 15, 2016 12:27 am

Btw why not complete ur name dee. Didn't the Kikiyu send you to school and teach you how to spell Somalilander. Somaliler?

It's not fair that they encircle you with a wall like goats and don't send you to school. I guess you gonna have to climb over like the Palis.
awowgaa lagub waarye Rasta waar Iidoorka adunba wax akhriyaan umalayne miyaad akhrisay my Memoirs on the western Edoor tribes and southern Daarood iyo dee saad uga mudaharaadaan magaca Iidoorka horta waa runtaayoo acording to that qoraal carrada cas oo idilba anaka lahayn from somewhere near Hargaysa tolow xageed nagu wadaan arladii naga saartee oo dee kaalaya dalka nala xoreeya aynu wadan wada dhisanee inteenii Soomaalida isu taqaanay waxaan ka yaabay Hawiyuhu Soomaalidaba ma xisaabsanayn Mareexaankuna dad saa macnu u leh may ahayn Sacadmuusuhuna dad aan dagaalamin oo tuugonimo ku caanbaxay bay iska ahaayeen

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Sun May 15, 2016 12:33 am

awowgaa lagub waarye Rasta waar Iidoorka adunba wax akhriyaan umalayne miyaad akhrisay my Memoirs on the western Edoor tribes and southern Daarood iyo dee saad uga mudaharaadaan magaca Iidoorka horta waa runtaayoo acording to that qoraal carrada cas oo idilba anaka lahayn from somewhere near Hargaysa tolow xageed nagu wadaan arladii naga saartee oo dee kaalaya dalka nala xoreeya aynu wadan wada dhisanee inteenii Soomaalida isu taqaanay waxaan ka yaabay Hawiyuhu Soomaalidaba ma xisaabsanayn Mareexaankuna dad saa macnu u leh may ahayn Sacadmuusuhuna dad aan dagaalamin oo tuugonimo ku caanbaxay bay iska ahaayeen
taarikhdii layaqaan buu isku dayi inuu badalo ninka manaxo walle :mrgreen:

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Sun May 15, 2016 12:38 am

Somaliler Ugaas Nuur cabudhiye was may ancestor and his fullname is UgaasNuur UgaasWarfaa UgaasMagan UgaasWarfaa UgaasXirsi Khalaf

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.