Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Someone tell me, How did MZ get so big??

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kudo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Someone tell me, How did MZ get so big??

Postby Kudo » Sun May 15, 2016 9:50 am

^ I'm sure they won't take anyone's land by force and they're sharing Kismayo with other clans well but You cannot possibly imagine how many Ogadens are flocking to Kismayo right now and how many have been flocking for the past couple years. The population of Ogadens in Kismayo will be huge.

With Jubbaland things have improved greatly and Kismayo is booming. Who would want to destroy this except nabad diid?? After Kenya lives Jubbaland will live on.
Well thats how things work. If you came in took people land and killed them then you cant complain when people take whats theirs. People have allways flocked to Kismayo and fleed the place. I dont see anything really improved in Jubbaland besides Kismayo getting few projects from NGOs. Overall alshabab presence is still there and Kenya and madoobe keep milking the resources of this place.

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Sun May 15, 2016 9:59 am

^ I'm sure they won't take anyone's land by force and they're sharing Kismayo with other clans well but You cannot possibly imagine how many Ogadens are flocking to Kismayo right now and how many have been flocking for the past couple years. The population of Ogadens in Kismayo will be huge.

With Jubbaland things have improved greatly and Kismayo is booming. Who would want to destroy this except nabad diid?? After Kenya lives Jubbaland will live on.
Well thats how things work. If you came in took people land and killed them then you cant complain when people take whats theirs. People have allways flocked to Kismayo and fleed the place. I dont see anything really improved in Jubbaland besides Kismayo getting few projects from NGOs. Overall alshabab presence is still there and Kenya and madoobe keep milking the resources of this place.
Identify yourself before I keep the conversation going :lol: qolomaad tahay and why does MZ ruling Jubbaland make you so butthurt?

BlueBlood
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlueBlood » Sun May 15, 2016 10:03 am

we bought a plot in kismayu....we here to stay.
its our miami :win:

Kudo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kudo » Sun May 15, 2016 10:08 am

Identify yourself before I keep the conversation going :lol: qolomaad tahay and why does MZ ruling Jubbaland make you so butthurt?
Identify yourself kulaha. :lol:

MZ can live and stay in Jubbaland. Im not opposing that. What I oppose is Kenyan puppet be giving the impression that he runs Jubbaland while alshabab is 30 min outside of Kismayo. Lets stick to facts here.

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Sun May 15, 2016 10:17 am

Identify yourself kulaha. :lol:

MZ can live and stay in Jubbaland. Im not opposing that. What I oppose is Kenyan puppet be giving the impression that he runs Jubbaland while alshabab is 30 min outside of Kismayo. Lets stick to facts here.
:childplease: Are you telling me There isn't Alshabab 30 mins away from Xamar?

Plus It's painfully obvious that MZ flocking to Kismayo and running the city disturbs you. War who tf are you? :win:

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Sun May 15, 2016 10:20 am

A worried laangab I suspect :dj:

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Sun May 15, 2016 10:40 am

war reer cabdillaha ha kala sar saarin sxb waa ceeb :lol:

Waan yeeli ina Aabo isku badi magaca wayn :P
Qofku wuxuu yahay miyu dafirii? abti kolay hadaad ka dhalatay reer cabdille ama magan ama khalaf ahoow landheere baad tahay.

WaaSamane

Postby WaaSamane » Sun May 15, 2016 11:00 am

Qofku wuxuu yahay miyu dafirii? abti kolay hadaad ka dhalatay reer cabdille ama magan ama khalaf ahoow landheere baad tahay.
Ina Adeer Waa kaftan ♥

Geeljire991

Postby Geeljire991 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:44 am

You made another mistake there young bud :lol:
Talamoge is equivalent to baahale which consist of cawliyahan and ogaden. It is Talamoge, baahale and bahgeri who are equivalent. Mohamed zubair is a great great great great grand son of Abdalle.
I didn't know Cabdalle was so old!! :shock:

You don't get this type of knowledge in my family. It is simply "Ogaden bad tahay oo Cabdalle baa tahay Cabdikariin Baad kasii tahay Godey Ijara Masalani Iyo Garissana weynu dagnaa" and that's it. My abtiris reaches Cabdalle and Before recently I thought Cabdalle directly comes down from Ogaden.

Tolomoge Samawadal and all these names weey igu cusubyihiin

Yo you might not see this but I think we’re close cousins bro😭😭I’m Abdikarim as well then reer faqaa nuur.

Geeljire991

Postby Geeljire991 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:44 am

You made another mistake there young bud :lol:
Talamoge is equivalent to baahale which consist of cawliyahan and ogaden. It is Talamoge, baahale and bahgeri who are equivalent. Mohamed zubair is a great great great great grand son of Abdalle.
I didn't know Cabdalle was so old!! :shock:

You don't get this type of knowledge in my family. It is simply "Ogaden bad tahay oo Cabdalle baa tahay Cabdikariin Baad kasii tahay Godey Ijara Masalani Iyo Garissana weynu dagnaa" and that's it. My abtiris reaches Cabdalle and Before recently I thought Cabdalle directly comes down from Ogaden.

Tolomoge Samawadal and all these names weey igu cusubyihiin

Yo you might not see this but I think we’re close cousins bro😭😭I’m Abdikarim as well then reer faqaa nuur.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

Return to “Ogaden - General Discussions”