Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Someone tell me, How did MZ get so big??

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
WaaSamane

Re: Someone tell me, How did MZ get so big??

Postby WaaSamane » Sun May 15, 2016 8:44 am

[why?[/quote]

Jareer people are always the same. They get a little money and they forget the past. If they taste a little power they will think of tgemselves as unbeatable. Look at Us Afro American History. At the time of hardship they studies, acted Noble and produced freedom speakers. When they earned freedom surwaalkaa futada laga ridan oo daanyeero qumman bay noqdeenba.

Out of that Mentality bay Ogaadeen iskugu taagaan.
Last edited by WaaSamane on Sun May 15, 2016 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlueBlood
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlueBlood » Sun May 15, 2016 8:56 am

Gartay
Last edited by BlueBlood on Sun May 15, 2016 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Sun May 15, 2016 8:58 am

Yes Qelafo is Cabudwaaq and Bah Geri. Cabudwaaq used to live upto Cabudwaq town I don't know how they left that region
The first inhabitants of Jubba were Coolyahan Tolomogge and Makaahiil. Its the Era of dhullbalaadhsi of the Ogs. While Bartire and MZ were the first inhabitants of Ogaden.
Ogs were pushing Oromi out. From Lower Jubba to all directions where Ogs live. Thats one of the reasons why Oromo hate us in a special way.

Marka the name of Cabudwaaq City was named after Cawdaaq Clan a.k.a Cabudwaaq. And there is a city nearby named Jannaay Cabdalle names after Cabdalle. Sadly Tolomogge went further pushing Oromo Boran natives into Kenya then all the way to Ethiopia where Mz then pushed them then Bartire lastly chased the Oromo up to the mountains. Thats why Oromo except the rain has the worst dhull. Degodi were also natives in Ogaden so the Coolyahan pushed them out back to Kenya kkkk. Dont you get why gaal iyo Islaan hates us.
F yeah so beesha were real conquerors 8-)

Talamuge Dhulkii buu xoog Oga qaadan jirey Boranta Ijara Iyo Masalani. British stop Talamuge expansion. Now Mombasa would have been Talamuge capital :win:

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Sun May 15, 2016 9:14 am

[why?
Jareer people are always the same. They get a little money and they forget the past. If they taste a little power they will think of tgemselves as unbeatable. Look at Us Afro American History. At the time of hardship they studies, acted Noble and produced freedom speakers. When they earned freedom surwaalkaa futada laga ridan oo daanyeero qumman bay noqdeenba.

Out of that Mentality bay Ogaadeen iskugu taagaan.[/quote]

Subxanallah too racist :down:

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Sun May 15, 2016 9:15 am

I thought the Jareer were peaceful why are they attacking Ogaden?

WaaSamane

Postby WaaSamane » Sun May 15, 2016 9:17 am

[why?
Soo ma aha Bloodmoney
Subxanallah too racist :down:[/quote]

26June1960
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 26June1960 » Sun May 15, 2016 9:18 am

Quality over quantity. Oromo wax ka badan ma jiro geeska Africa, laakin they are nobody and reside under the foot of the minority Amhara for centuries.

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Sun May 15, 2016 9:24 am

Quality over quantity. Oromo wax ka badan ma jiro geeska Africa, laakin they are nobody and reside under the foot of the minority Amhara for centuries.
But MZ rules Somali region and Jubbaland :)

26June1960
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 26June1960 » Sun May 15, 2016 9:25 am

:comeon: I didn't know Hailemariam Desalegn was Maxamed Zubeer. :lol:

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Sun May 15, 2016 9:26 am

:lol: :lol:

Kudo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kudo » Sun May 15, 2016 9:28 am

They rule shit. They are puppets for foreigners. Truth hurts. :) If Kenya leaves jubbaland will MZ be able to "rule" it? No.

Skyflyguy

Postby Skyflyguy » Sun May 15, 2016 9:30 am

:comeon: I didn't know Hailemariam Desalegn was Maxamed Zubeer. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Sun May 15, 2016 9:34 am

They rule shit. They are puppets for foreigners. Truth hurts. :) If Kenya leaves jubbaland will MZ be able to "rule" it? No.
Atleast they regained their land :P

When Kenya leaves who will challenge them? They've already acerted themselves well. Kismayo has become Ras Ogaden again thanks to MZ :up:

Kudo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kudo » Sun May 15, 2016 9:38 am

Atleast they regained their land :P

When Kenya leaves who will challenge them? They've already acerted themselves well. Kismayo has become Ras Ogaden again thanks to MZ :up:
Its shared land. Where ogadens lives everyone knows and with the help of Kenya they took a bigger piece of the pie. Who will challenge them? Kismayo will be a center of conflict for very long time. Many clans are viewing it as their land.

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Sun May 15, 2016 9:44 am

^ I'm sure they won't take anyone's land by force and they're sharing Kismayo with other clans well but You cannot possibly imagine how many Ogadens are flocking to Kismayo right now and how many have been flocking for the past couple years. The population of Ogadens in Kismayo will be huge.

With Jubbaland things have improved greatly and Kismayo is booming. Who would want to destroy this except nabad diid?? After Kenya lives Jubbaland will live on.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

Return to “Ogaden - General Discussions”