Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Balwarama Soo Gal Ina-Adeer!!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Balwarama Soo Gal Ina-Adeer!!

Postby guhad122 » Tue May 31, 2016 1:31 am

Horta maanta mashquul baan ahaa oo family ga baa iska lahaa my day....Can you guys believe i was driving a boat almost two hours today? Reerkoo dhan baan biyaha ku daadin gaadhay...Kuwa yaryar wax life-jacket qabay kuma jirin. Khalaawentii weekend baa iigu soo horeysa iyo Somalinet. I figured debating even second graders like that Jirjiroole Awrastaale is better than sitting at the best Fadhi Kudirir.... So much respect to you all!!!

So here is my point ina-adeer; long time ago before you joined, we all agreed that DDSI, NFD, ONLF and Jubaland all are all the same to us on Somalinet. There are hardcore DDSI supporters here, ONLF supporters, pro Jubaland supporters and so on. If you have issue with one of us, please private them and discuss your issues. In here, I am Axmed Madoobe, Cabdi Ileey, Admiral Maxmed Cumar, and Governor Nadiif all one. If an ONLF supporter is debating others, we support the cause and the same thing with DDSI. Does that make sense? Do you see how EEGA and I don't see things eye-to-eye yet we debate civilly. And trust more, I would take Jigjiga under Ina-Ileey than any other Somali city icluding Hargaisa on any given day. It is more peaceful, beautiful and cheaper than any Somali city. And no, I don't agree with ina-Ileey on lots of issues.

Does that make sense? I wanted to send you this in private but figured, other new OG members will read this also.
God Bless the OG Nation!!! The Otto Millionne!!! The man who coined that phrase was reer Isaaq :up:
:blessed: :blessed:

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Balwarama Soo Gal Ina-Adeer!!

Postby balwarama » Tue May 31, 2016 2:08 am

horta Cabdi Ilay iyo Axmed Madoobe isku hal sentence haku soo darin halkaa raali galin ka bixi, lol. Takale dee Notajigan Notajigu dhalay usheega runta, kolay MuuseGumcadle baa tahay baan umalayn oo MuuseCawl waad garan, oo dhaha war this man is no ordinary Ogaden. Tell him Im an Aristocrat not bloody commoner lol. Haabiil iyo Qaabiil inuu ka joogana usheega uu iska daayo qoysaskan reer Warfaa ee uu isku dhererinayo, shiid!

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Tue May 31, 2016 3:37 am

horta Cabdi Ilay iyo Axmed Madoobe isku hal sentence haku soo darin halkaa raali galin ka bixi, lol. Takale dee Notajigan Notajigu dhalay usheega runta, kolay MuuseGumcadle baa tahay baan umalayn oo MuuseCawl waad garan, oo dhaha war this man is no ordinary Ogaden. Tell him Im an Aristocrat not bloody commoner lol. Haabiil iyo Qaabiil inuu ka joogana usheega uu iska daayo qoysaskan reer Warfaa ee uu isku dhererinayo, shiid!
Madoobe waa reer Q.Dahar waxaad utaagersantahay baan filayaa.

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Tue May 31, 2016 3:37 am

Guhad good message :up: :up:

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Tue May 31, 2016 3:43 am

i dont beat around the bush, I oppose Dibjir Ilay because he is notAji therefore not qualified to lead!

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Tue May 31, 2016 3:51 am

not Aji? Ma madhibaan baa Ina Iley ? :?

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Tue May 31, 2016 3:53 am

Waxaan umoodey inuu subeer ahaa lol

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Tue May 31, 2016 4:05 am

sort of but im going to stick to my newfound name 'Notaji'

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Tue May 31, 2016 4:14 am

:lol: :lol: good name

WaaSamane

Postby WaaSamane » Tue May 31, 2016 5:10 am

BWARAMA I know Ina Ileey in uu kadeed yahay. Adiga oo R Qadahar ah in aad hadasho maba aha keep in mind wuu hormarinayaa. Even though Godey is a way larger city ma daryeelo.
Qabiladii Ogadeena in la xirxiro iyo in kabaha u waddo ayay noqdeen kkk! At the end of the day waa nin Ogaadeen ah, waa Doowlad Ogaadeen.
Iidoorkii iyo majeerteenkii raggeena dhiibi i jiray away? Gaaladii na layn jirtay away? 2 years ago we had issues with water and electricity, now we have the latest electric system. We got better roads than Hargeeysa.

Despite Iley being a Dictator, waa mid horumar wato.

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Tue May 31, 2016 5:34 am

BWARAMA I know Ina Ileey in uu kadeed yahay. Adiga oo R Qadahar ah in aad hadasho maba aha keep in mind wuu hormarinayaa. Even though Godey is a way larger city ma daryeelo.
Qabiladii Ogadeena in la xirxiro iyo in kabaha u waddo ayay noqdeen kkk! At the end of the day waa nin Ogaadeen ah, waa Doowlad Ogaadeen.
Iidoorkii iyo majeerteenkii raggeena dhiibi i jiray away? Gaaladii na layn jirtay away? 2 years ago we had issues with water and electricity, now we have the latest electric system. We got better roads than Hargeeysa.

Despite Iley being a Dictator, waa mid horumar wato.
Is Godey less developed than Qabri dahar?

Godey is the second largest city after Jigjiga they should develop it first before others but I guess they have to put reer ONLF first to keep them happy.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Tue May 31, 2016 5:46 am

aniga Ilaahay baa idiliyee Marsin iyo guhad oo kale Iidoorkaa iidhaama saa islaanimiyo waxunbayba xeerin. Horaa nin u yidhi Sarhaye nin dilahayaa ma xigo
I'm just gonna leave this here to let the other og's know that this kind of act is not an regular OG act.

I don't like midgo among us.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Tue May 31, 2016 6:17 am

Somaliler is one funny guy! Seriously guys can Dibjir Ilay be considered a noble Ogaden with his extreme dhaqan xumo?

millahjovich

Postby millahjovich » Tue May 31, 2016 6:21 am

Guhad good message :up: :up:

WaaSamane

Postby WaaSamane » Tue May 31, 2016 6:30 am

Godey is the second largest city after Jigjiga they should develop it first before others but I guess they have to put reer ONLF first to keep them happy.
Godey is built by Shacabka only. The only government effort was the electricity. He has built many government building in QDahar and he paved all the roads.

Godey and J J has the only 2 working Airports inside the Kilil. Then he built a highclass Airport at QDahar where no Airplanes land xD whereas full working Godey Airport has 2 rooms from the Dergi haha.

Laakiin dhib malaha. Inta ay dowlad la'aan nagu dhici lahayd
nin Ogaadeen ah dadkiisa ha iska nooleeysto.
Next President will become better, and the next even better.

I vite for Makaahiil next :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.