Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Difference between Ina Ilay and Nathif jama

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Difference between Ina Ilay and Nathif jama

Postby EEGA9 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:31 pm

One is an educated men with impressive back ground Islamic financing, previously holding senior positions within the Islamic Development Bank who is working hard to obtain resources for his people in Garissa, the other is a former spy agent who was rewarded by Meles.

One is a leader within an open society where he openly condemns Kenyan government for neglecting the region while using his international connection to get resources for his region. The other like a good soldier, has no agenda apart from security, heavy handedness. So called "developments" owned and paid for by members of the ruling local communist party is a smoke a screen.

The question supporters of Inna Ilay will have to answer is how they expect to us to support a man who calls the worst period in our history at the hands of Ethiopian led Meles zenawi as the utopia we've been waiting for, white washing a legacy of tyranny which has affected almost every family from that region.

Here is govt Nathif Jama condemning the Kenyan govt plan to deport Somalis from Dadaab refugee camp

https://youtu.be/JKXUrvAp8ZU
starts at 1:50

The biggest difference is that one group sought their rights through peaceful means. The OGs in Kenya decided long time ago that the right they can achieve through peaceful means doesn't require armed struggle. My great uncle was one a time Shifta but realized that by assimilating in the Kenyan fabric, his family and people can achieve more. Walaahay I am not gonna lie, today five of his children hold postgraduate degrees and his family owns major infrastructures in both Wajeer South and Garissa. They took the peace and moved on. In contrast, our people in Ogadenia fell for cheap propaganda.Ironically, the so-called Somali government could argue better in clamming NFD than Ogadenia. Remember that when the British signed off Ogadenia to Ethiopia, there was no such thing as a Somali government.
When TPLF and ONLF agreed to share power in Addis after the fall of the Derg regime, you would not believe how minor the difference were. ONLF let Ogaden people down by putting personal vendettas and politics before the interest of the people. In 1991, TPLF and ONLF were the two biggest entities in Ethiopia. Then what happened? Bad and misinformed leaders took the helms and the rest is history.

You have a brain the size of a tick, hence, why Ethiopia chose the likes of you to terrorize and murder by the thousands YOUR own clansmen because of the natural resources that is in the Ogaden. Accepting Ethiopia means NOTHING because even if ONLF were to put down their weapons today, Ethiopia is still going to take our natural wealth to enrich themselves while our people are given few crumbs if any, just like that sorry excuse of a "city" you unintelligent gaalo raac call capital, which is nothing more than a town that is still predominately underdeveloped if we are to compare to the rest of the Ethiopian cities. Ethiopia will also not only continue to kill the muslim Ogaden but this time turn their weapons on you when they are finished using you to reach their goal. As for ONLF, they see things from afar while the likes of you traitors only see it near. Every evil that has taken place in the Ogaden and continues to take place is the fault of you traitors and your masters and not ONLF. Ethiopia is Not God and will eventually be brought on its knees whether that is in another 100 years or 500 years even IF they were to turn Ogadenia into another China the halgan will NOT stop because we will not accept kuffar to rule over us in our land and dictate to us. Taa, gaal raacow ku seexo kuna soo toos waxaadna ogaataa in uu Ilahay balan qaaday Muslimiinta dhabta in ey xor heli doonaan malaanta Ogaden uu Ilahay xor siiyo adiga iyo inta gaal raac oo kula mida ah idinkaa og meeshaad u carari doontaan, wabaa haday Ethiopia eyna idin hor baabinin. Ama Ogaden gactooda ayaad ku baabaysaan ama Ethiopia.
:whoo:

Karti waa Gabdhihii Asalka ahaa, Kolay mar un bay xabad soo riday sidaan filayo :lol:

BlueBlood
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlueBlood » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:43 pm

Guys no need for personal attacks..guhaad is free to have his opinion all we can do is try to change him not abuse him.

WaaSamane

Postby WaaSamane » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:03 pm

Guys no need for personal attacks..guhaad is free to have his opinion all we can do is try to change him not abuse him.
what if Guhaad changes your opinion instead of the other way round? :D

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EEGA9 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:35 am

Guhaad Inadeerkay is twisting the plot to legitimize Kililka that's historical revisionism you know very well TPLF did not want any entity whether regional or federal to project any kind of authority, having realized their minority status that would be rendered insignificant in a truly representative government they opted to militarily/politically dislodge all entities that did not fall under its shadow. ONLF's call for a referendum did not ignite the conflict, it occurred after provocations from the TPLF where they engaged in a series of hostile machinations with the purpose of leading a coup against the ONLF admin. They stoked clan fear against the ONLF by mobilizing other Somalis assembling clan parties and even created copies of the ONLF to use for the purpose of undermining and contesting the ONLF's growing appeal, ONLF still formed the majority administration but the TPLF escalated its antagonism towards the nascent regional admin under the helm of the ONLF culminating in direct military attacks, assassinations and dismissal of the regional government. The TPLF's was just biding its time and once it was sure of its power in Addis Ababa went forth to dismantle the ONLF, this compelled ONLF to retreat to the country-side/rural base when it could no longer exist in the political environment. It can be argued that ONLF was young, inexperienced and made mistakes in what was a difficult period but it mobilized its supporters and won a mandate to rule the region in the transition but the TPLF betrayed not only the Somali people but also the various other new ethnic federal regions duped by the concept of a new deal in which Addis Ababa would no longer function as an occupying government. The Ogaden region put up the greatest resistance and had the stars not aligned for the TPLF with events like the Somali civil war putting the Somali peninsula in disarray it would have been thrown out within a year perhaps less. ONLF made the Ethiopian army a garrison force that was terrified from moving one base to another up until 2006 when its fortunes changed with its U.S backed invasion of Somalia and began to employ genocidal tactics completely cutting of the region which is another chapter that many folks don't understand (conditions that fertilized/catalyst to Ilay/Liyuu).

Even today the Somali region is not like other regions, it’s purely Somali in many facets and other than Federal branches is not waking to up to its resources/land sold to the highest bidder like Gambella, Oromia, Afar, etc where the TPLF /Tigray’s & associates have settler populations reaping massive economic gain. Its testament to the ferocity of the struggle waged here, As Ilay ghastly admits it is by the blood of ONLF that such attention/opportunity and status has been afforded to his administration which he ironically wants to help destroy and if successful will render him irrelevant and ready to be recycled. The resettlement program will render Somalis to within controlled areas so the current mobility they possess is extinguished. Your setting the stage for slaughter awowgiin la janee. :ufdup:

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:00 am

Guhaad Inadeerkay is twisting the plot to legitimize Kililka that's historical revisionism you know very well TPLF did not want any entity whether regional or federal to project any kind of authority, having realized their minority status that would be rendered insignificant in a truly representative government they opted to militarily/politically dislodge all entities that did not fall under its shadow. ONLF's call for a referendum did not ignite the conflict, it occurred after provocations from the TPLF where they engaged in a series of hostile machinations with the purpose of leading a coup against the ONLF admin. They stoked clan fear against the ONLF by mobilizing other Somalis assembling clan parties and even created copies of the ONLF to use for the purpose of undermining and contesting the ONLF's growing appeal, ONLF still formed the majority administration but the TPLF escalated its antagonism towards the nascent regional admin under the helm of the ONLF culminating in direct military attacks, assassinations and dismissal of the regional government. The TPLF's was just biding its time and once it was sure of its power in Addis Ababa went forth to dismantle the ONLF, this compelled ONLF to retreat to the country-side/rural base when it could no longer exist in the political environment. It can be argued that ONLF was young, inexperienced and made mistakes in what was a difficult period but it mobilized its supporters and won a mandate to rule the region in the transition but the TPLF betrayed not only the Somali people but also the various other new ethnic federal regions duped by the concept of a new deal in which Addis Ababa would no longer function as an occupying government. The Ogaden region put up the greatest resistance and had the stars not aligned for the TPLF with events like the Somali civil war putting the Somali peninsula in disarray it would have been thrown out within a year perhaps less. ONLF made the Ethiopian army a garrison force that was terrified from moving one base to another up until 2006 when its fortunes changed with its U.S backed invasion of Somalia and began to employ genocidal tactics completely cutting of the region which is another chapter that many folks don't understand (conditions that fertilized/catalyst to Ilay/Liyuu).

Even today the Somali region is not like other regions, it’s purely Somali in many facets and other than Federal branches is not waking to up to its resources/land sold to the highest bidder like Gambella, Oromia, Afar, etc where the TPLF /Tigray’s & associates have settler populations reaping massive economic gain. Its testament to the ferocity of the struggle waged here, As Ilay ghastly admits it is by the blood of ONLF that such attention/opportunity and status has been afforded to his administration which he ironically wants to help destroy and if successful will render him irrelevant and ready to be recycled. The resettlement program will render Somalis to within controlled areas so the current mobility they possess is extinguished. Your setting the stage for slaughter awowgiin la janee. :ufdup:
Do you think the recent attacks by the puppet Liyu police is to stoke clan fears?

Of all the Isaaq, HY are most famous for being most war-like. Are the massacres in Gorgor and Jaamac Dubbad a ploy to incite a tribal war, and then for Ethiopia to cross over into Togdheer to 'prevent tribal militias fighting' and then to take over Berbera.

The current SL government is clueless, naive and politically retarded (being one notch better than the SFG because they're scared of a backlash if they do anything ultra-stupid).

I've always sympathised and supported the ONLF; in fact many refugees from Dhagaxbur region settled in Hargeisa during the heavy fightig of 2006-2008. I don't know the validity of allegations where certain people have alleged Riyaale's government handed over Ogadenis to Ethiopia. But even if that is true, many of your people use this excuse to blame the good people of Somaliland as being 'collaborators' with Ethiopia.

Now consider this, every war the now defunct Somali Republic had with Ethiopia, the majority of civilians killed were from the North. Boorame was bombed. Wajaale was bombed. And Hargeisa was also bombed on several occasions. My own uncle died in Wajaale. I lost many relatives in that war. To be frank, all Isaaqs sacrificed a lot in that war to liberate Galbeed.

I would understand if the political elite side with Ethiopia for their own corrupt reasons. But why on earth would the average Isaaq man support Ethiopia, when he knows that a large chunk of his land is occupied by, let's be honest, Christian infidels (From the towns and villages on the outksirts of Jigjiga, the plains of Daroor, Northern and Central Awaare region, the vicinity of Gashaamo and the lush pastures that stretch all the way to Danood, and also to the far south where our nomads graze their camels not far from Qabridahere)

This brings me to another point, why does the ONLF claim the whole region is called 'Ogadenia'. They can call the areas where the Ogaden clan settles 'Ogadenia' but please, for the love of god, do not alienate potential allies by claiming their land.

In addition to this, what's up with Ogaden men from the diaspora, who have suddenly started supporting DDSI right after the Jaamac Dubbad incident :mindblown: :wtf:

Until the ONLF changes it's more often than not, clannish behaviour they will not succeed. They have to be more open and forget past grudges (Garhajis vs Hawd Ogaden showdown of the late 80's under the guise of SNM vs WSLF). Likewise for us.

The question now is, what can we, as a people, do to liberate our land from Ethiopia?

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:46 am

Don't hold your breath. :)

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:08 am

Grumpy all the points you raised are valid! Of all the none Daarood Soomaali clans I feel the closest to Isaaq, where the Daarood, Dhulbahante is my favorite. The likes of Guhaad want to justify their Dabaqoodhinimo by attacking the Isaaq clan '' the supposedly historical rivals''. Well I have info for the likes of Guhaad that was intra clan rivalries but your Ethiopian buddies are National threat to both us Isaaq and Daarood. In other words when outside forces join the fray we put aside our domestic differences

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:16 am

I know its offtopic but there is something I want to share. The Somali people lack both Ethics and what I would refer to as Public responsibility. Two things that are essential for any society to succeed

luis1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby luis1 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:04 pm

ONLF is the only armed group which is fighting in Ogaden. They used to have a lot of support among somalis but this support is very weak now.

ONLF only represents Ogaden clans, this is a huge mistake.

I have not seen news from ONLF since 2015. I think ONLF attacks and ambushes in Ethiopia are very limited now

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:15 pm

Because kenya and Ethiopia are two different countries. One is Democrat the other is brutal dictatorship, you can't even talk shit about the government in your marfish while in Ethiopia as there is too many lowlife snitches every where. One day a muse gumcadle friend of mine tried to gather information from his childhood friend through the Facebook in front of me. The man was an ONLF member, iley crew confiscated his property back home, So he was telling my friend about an ONLF meeting inside Ogaden . My friend contacted a fat kid oo uu iley adeer u yahy, while asking the man questions like when? Where,? Who else? I noticed that he is sharing information with the fat kid. So I grabbed his phone and told the man " walal don't tell this guy any thing he is just sharing this with ina iley crew right now" Ninkii markasu naxay he asked me adigu kumaad ahayd indr. I told him man i am not Ogaden i am habarjeclo from burao and feel sorry for you about your property, but this guy does not feel you. Don't trust every body. He blocked my friend right after we finish the call. Kkkk markasu kii xanaaq, kulahaa niyaw hawl dhan oo hadaan ku guulaysan lahaa JAGNAAYADA laygu dari lahaa baad ku ciyaartay. Ninkan waa UBBAY weyn adiga maxaa kaa galay. Markasan ku idhi hadabad sxb kaa ogaden ee aad soo wada korteen sidaa u basaasayso aniga maxaad igu samayn lahayd hadaynu Ethiopia isu raacno.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:29 pm

Never share any private info with any OG. You just don't know who they sharing with and what they stand for.

Many wear ONLF shirt in order to infiltrate the group.

Some even claim to be ONLF leaders but in reality some Tigrai has them by the balls and their families can disappear should they not do what he asks of them.

I hear Balwarama but no guarantee he is not faking it.

Sidan bay isku dhaameyen.

TPLF is not like the old Ethiopian army that used to look for rebels or guard their bases. These guys look for an individual and study his family members and all his assets.

They then take hold of him threatening to kill his entirely family or confiscate his assets unless he does what they want.

He then uses same tactics on his own relatives who in turn use it against those down the line---kind of like pyramid scheme.

That's how they broke their backs.

And once the last son is captured, they will get rid off their agents.

They are only as good as they are needed.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:43 pm

Hey we are occupied by a savage, paranoid minority regime, So it is understanble that there are spies everywhere! Besides on the worldwide web anyone can assume any persona. You must therefore traesure ur privacy and only make do with the little thats shared with you. Also keep reading between the lines, It always helps to come to a logical conclusion.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:16 pm

people tend to forget but among the Ogaden, there are also individuals like Bashir Axmed GaraadMakhtal and Bishaaro Wacdi Shaqlane! For those who dont know Bashir is a canadian citizen serving a lifesentence in Ethiopia and Bishaaro is the Mother who escaped from Jail-Ogaden only to be captured by the SL authorities and then handed over to her enemy! Fortunately Bishaaro again escaped and this time she fled to Nairobi, where she was granted an assylum in America. She is now flying the flag high. Ogadenia shall be free!!!

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:18 pm

Grumpy all the points you raised are valid! Of all the none Daarood Soomaali clans I feel the closest to Isaaq, where the Daarood, Dhulbahante is my favorite. The likes of Guhaad want to justify their Dabaqoodhinimo by attacking the Isaaq clan '' the supposedly historical rivals''. Well I have info for the likes of Guhaad that was intra clan rivalries but your Ethiopian buddies are National threat to both us Isaaq and Daarood. In other words when outside forces join the fray we put aside our domestic differences
Waa caynkaas! :up:

Ethiopia wants to continue their policy of divide and conquer against the Somali nation. We have to remain vigilant and unite to confront this existential threat! ! And what I mean by uniting is, that we all follow the same end goal of freeing K5 and working for the betterment of all Somalis in the horn (Somaliland, Somalia, Djibouti, NFD and obviously K5).

We have to start from the basics, there cannot be 'Somaliweyn' until we sort ourselves out domestically.

Let there be a broader 'Somali union/league' of a closely allied group of Somali sovereign states first.

WaaSamane

Postby WaaSamane » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:59 am

Yaa nacnacleeyay oo aan Iidoor ahayn. The storier about the Muuse gumcadle guy and Iidoorka SGalbeed u halgamay are ...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.