Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DDSI Party!!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: DDSI Party!!

Postby guhad122 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:43 am

I will be doing the Dhaanto next weekend in Jigjiga. :dj:
I am envious of you ina-adeer!!! I am sure you will enjoy your time in the beatufiul JJ city... Are you going to visit QabriDahar? Enjoy this!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-COXc_0Pj30
The most beautiful Somali girls are found in Qoraxeey, and that has been proved so many times!
:lupe: :lupe:
Bring us lots of pictures

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:39 am

To be honest I have no desire to visit Ethiopian occupied Somali region with the exception of the Hawd. :)

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:45 am

Guhaad, I am hoping to visit and sent you pictures as soon as i can.

WaaSamane

Postby WaaSamane » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:13 pm

Balwarama ina Adeer why are you always in beef?

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:43 pm

The heavily-modified Ethiopian Dhaanto has done wonders on the Cagdheer mind! AGAH.

f-king Dabaqoodhis. Fuck DDSI. FUCK ETHIOPIA.

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:17 am

The heavily-modified Ethiopian Dhaanto has done wonders on the Cagdheer mind! AGAH.

Dhaanto never changed it was always like this wax modified la Dhaho majiro :)

Plus don't be hypocrite and call anyone dabaqodhis. Why do you want only us to fight while you sit back and enjoy?? If we fight then so must you!

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:26 am

Plus don't be hypocrite and call anyone dabaqodhis. Why do you want only us to fight while you sit back and enjoy?? If we fight then so must you!
No, I believe all Somalis should fight united against Ethiopia. Unfortunately, many of our people cannot see the bigger picture, which is, Ethiopia has plans to slowly change the demographics of Galbeed and also culturally alter Somalis who remain there. The wholesale slaughter, media ban, tribal 'divide and rule' Ethiopia is using points to this.

We need to unite against tribalism and politicians who seek to use this disease for their own enrichment!!! The problem does not lie with the Ogaden community only; all Somalis suffer from this cancerous problem.

I equally blame the SL government for condoning and even indirectly supporting Ethiopia by handing fellow Somalis to the evil regime.

To sum it all up, our biggest enemy is Qabyaalad. We need to fight this with all our might. Otherwise, forget Somalinimo, in 50 years we shall be speaking Amharic from Saylac to Ras Kamboooni!! The question is how do we eliminate Qabyaalad and unite all Somalis?

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:29 am

No, I believe all Somalis should fight united against Ethiopia. Unfortunately, many of our people cannot see the bigger picture, which is, Ethiopia has plans to slowly change the demographics of Galbeed and also culturally alter Somalis who remain there. The wholesale slaughter, media ban, tribal 'divide and rule' Ethiopia is using points to this.

We need to unite against tribalism and politicians who seek to use this disease for their own enrichment!!! The problem does not lie with the Ogaden community only; all Somalis suffer from this cancerous problem.

I equally blame the SL government for condoning and even indirectly supporting Ethiopia by handing fellow Somalis to the evil regime.

To sum it all up, our biggest enemy is Qabyaalad. We need to fight this with all our might. Otherwise, forget Somalinimo, in 50 years we shall be speaking Amharic from Saylac to Ras Kamboooni!! The question is how do we eliminate Qabyaalad and unite all Somalis?
:up:

Qabil = the number 1 problem

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:35 am

Qabil = the number 1 problem
There is no problem being proud of your tribe since it is part of your identity. The problem is when people turn extreme and turn it into a kind of a supremacist ideology, and then use it to create conflict.

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:38 am

I meant Qabyalad not Qabiil. Qabiil is ok but Qabyalad is Jahilnimo

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:54 am

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:42 am

I hate the Ogaden Dabaqoodhis savagery!

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:43 am

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:46 am

WaaSamane

Postby WaaSamane » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:56 pm

I hate the Ogaden Dabaqoodhis savagery!
ku arkayoo adiga unbaa waligaaba gooni u taagan..

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.