Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Balwarama = Sheegato

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Balwarama = Sheegato

Postby MayDay777 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:40 pm

For the slow members of the forum who haven't already figured this out, This cunt is not one of us. He posts very obvious baits but you cuqdad ridden retards keep falling for it :pacspit:

If you see this trash posting bait then simply ignore him and stop embarrassing yourselves :ufdup:

BlueBlood
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Balwarama = Sheegato

Postby BlueBlood » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:50 am

I think he is Ogaden. at first, i thought he was sheegato too but he knows too much about qabridahar and its people..so i give him the benefit of the doubt.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:26 am

as the man writing this post, im nin reer Ugaas ah. I would gas the dabaqoodhis to death, thats how much i hate them! I dont consider them human let alone fellow Qabiilists!

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:50 am

Balwarama is not only legit Cagdheer but in most cases he is sensible one too.

He is more OG than you because you never saw any land beyond the Kikiyu fenced NFD.

Balwarama walked the land and he not only knows residents by names he knows the villages.

Balwarama weliga ma ciyaar guday?

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:12 am

:lupe:

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:04 am

Balwarama is not only legit Cagdheer but in most cases he is sensible one too.

He is more OG than you because you never saw any land beyond the Kikiyu fenced NFD.

Balwarama walked the land and he not only knows residents by names he knows the villages.

you're not fooling anyone breh

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:41 am

Even most Iidoors in Snet believes Ras Hawdian is not isaaq. Though I believe he is more Isaaq than most of them. This place is a mental ward if you don't fit their criteria you are sheegato. In my book Somalis rarely lie about their clan identity. Few years back cagdhers like balwarama were the real Ogs there was zero dabaqoodhis in this place back then. Today most cagdhers developed Stockholm syndrome So the bro liberation Ogs faced hard time , they became subject of humiliation by the dabaqoodhis. The biggest defeat is when your own people are hunting you like wild animal. Some times I feel sorry for any Die hard ONLF supporter in this difficult situation, they must be very brave people to survive in this hostile environment.

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:52 pm

Even most Iidoors in Snet believes Ras Hawdian is not isaaq. Though I believe he is more Isaaq than most of them. This place is a mental ward if you don't fit their criteria you are sheegato. In my book Somalis rarely lie about their clan identity. Few years back cagdhers like balwarama were the real Ogs there was zero dabaqoodhis in this place back then. Today most cagdhers developed Stockholm syndrome So the bro liberation Ogs faced hard time , they became subject of humiliation by the dabaqoodhis. The biggest defeat is when your own people are hunting you like wild animal. Some times I feel sorry for any Die hard ONLF supporter in this difficult situation, they must be very brave people to survive in this hostile environment.

Most OGs in the diaspora are anti-Ethiopian. Some question the methods of resistance. What has changed is a recent influx of Geeljire illiterates called reer "Qabribayax" that work at meat factories in the U.S. majority with less than a high school education that started making events for Ina Ilay. The people inside the country have little say who they support. 90% of OG diaspora in Kenya, South Africa, Middle east, North America, Europe and Australia are anti-Ethiopia.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:05 pm

ninyohow sxb intani way ii goysay ee iisheeg! Ilaa shalay baan ku maqnaayo wax garta waayey

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:32 pm

Qabribayax?

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:23 pm

ninyohow sxb intani way ii goysay ee iisheeg! Ilaa shalay baan ku maqnaayo wax garta waayey
:lol: :lol:

Ciyaar gud is 'dance/play migration'

In that area all the kuray (lads), doob (teens - guy) and gashaantimo (the she teen) travel miles to join jandheer/dhaanto festive.

The OGs and Isaaq have some crazy abwaano/singers.

One of my abti is damn famous all over that land. Wuxu uu ciyaar taga OG and he collects all their songs. Then he goes to the IQ and collects theirs.

He gets invited to every damn wedding coz he is like a radio.

There's so many different dhaanto in the miyi man.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:45 pm

The only real Ogadens in here are: Somalielit, Hardrock, metamorphosis, Balwarma, hyper, and Ina Aaden
Inta kale are either sheegato, reer waamo or sujuis.

WaaSamane

Postby WaaSamane » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:29 pm

Balwarama only reason oo aan ooga shikiyay he complains far too much. Haba ahaatee Ogaadeenka kale unbuu haddana markasto haystaa.

And when you fight back he goes I am re Ugaas.

Nin Ugaas ah saa uma dhaqmo sxb.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:55 am

@Awrasta tnx. Sxb waaban ku wareeray, qaar sxbaday ah baan waydiiyey markaas bay dhaheen waa ma gogol-dhaaftay! Calaashaan naag aan taada ahayn

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:57 am

The only real Ogadens in here are: Somalielit, Hardrock, metamorphosis, Balwarma, hyper, and Ina Aaden
Inta kale are either sheegato, reer waamo or sujuis.
ishaad ka ridday, walaaley!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.