Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jubaland and Its Inhabitants

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Jubaland and Its Inhabitants

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:15 pm

where do ajuuran fit in the hawiye abtirsi

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:23 pm

where do ajuuran fit in the hawiye abtirsi
They are descendents of Jambeele Hawiye one of Sheekh hawiye's six sons.

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:24 pm

It is good to know that Hawiye are no longer claiming Ajuuran as one of their own. :lol:
Ajuuraan are Hawiye. The people who replaced them are Hawiye.
:wtf: Hawiye replaced Hawiye? :lol:
:-@
Hiraab are Hawiye so are Ajuuran.

26June1960
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 26June1960 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:37 pm

Ajuuraan are Hawiye. The people who replaced them are Hawiye.
:wtf: Hawiye replaced Hawiye? :lol:
:-@
Who mentioned Hiraab? :? You said "The people (hawiye) who replaced them (Ajuraan) are Hawiye. That does not make any sense. You clearly separated Ajuraan from Hawiye. They are not one of the same. Now you are backtracking because you realized you wouldn't be able to claim the history of Ajuraan as your own. :lol:

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:44 pm

:wtf: Hawiye replaced Hawiye?

Who mentioned Hiraab? :? You said "The people (hawiye) who replaced them (Ajuraan) are Hawiye. That does not make any sense. You clearly separated Ajuraan from Hawiye. They are not one of the same. You want to claim the famous Ajuraan dynasty and their history as your own. I get it. :lol:
You like arguing.

Who replaced Ajuuraan (boqortoyadii Hawiye) it was the Hiraab Imamate. Both are Hawiye.

The same way Hassan Sheekh replaced Sheekh Shariif has head of Somalia. Both are Hawiye.

I don't know what's so hard to understand about that :?

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:45 pm

Who mentioned Hiraab? :? You said "The people (hawiye) who replaced them (Ajuraan) are Hawiye. That does not make any sense. You clearly separated Ajuraan from Hawiye. They are not one of the same. You want to claim the famous Ajuraan dynasty and their history as your own. I get it. :lol:
You like arguing.

Who replaced Ajuuraan (boqortoyadii Hawiye) it was the Hiraab Imamate. Both are Hawiye.

The same way Hassan Sheekh replaced Sheekh Shariif has head of Somalia. Both are Hawiye.

I don't know what's so hard to understand about that :?
You are very naive and uninformed fellow. I hope the Hawiye intellectuals here would send you private messages to give you brotherly advice and stop your trespassing on issues that don't relate to you. I don't want to insult the Beelweynta Hawiye but Hawiye has no business in talking about jubaland affairs. Khalid knows one or two authors's statements on what they say about Hawiye when they came to Somalia. Don't make post nasty stuff like that.
:mindblown: :mindblown:

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:21 am

You are very naive and uninformed fellow. I hope the Hawiye intellectuals here would send you private messages to give you brotherly advice and stop your trespassing on issues that don't relate to you. I don't want to insult the Beelweynta Hawiye but Hawiye has no business in talking about jubaland affairs. Khalid knows one or two authors's statements on what they say about Hawiye when they came to Somalia. Don't make post nasty stuff like that.
:mindblown: :wtf:
I have every right to Jubboyinka, I'm born there.

You are trespassing when you claim the whole region is Darood and post an article which claims "Hawiye are not Somali".

Also why is this in Ogaden section?

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:13 pm

Jubbaland is doomed because of Caghdeer.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:43 pm

I bet geeljire's father was askari or civil servent sent by the government magalada wa la wada leeyahay cid cid ka xigta ma jirto lakiin muranka iyo indha adayga iska dhaaf.

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:55 pm

I bet geeljire's father was askari or civil servent sent by the government magalada wa la wada leeyahay cid cid ka xigta ma jirto lakiin muranka iyo indha adayga iska dhaaf.
:lol: :lol: :lol: you failed at the "sent" part.

Nonetheless kismaayo waa la wada leeyahay cid cid ka xigto majirto :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.