Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHAT SUBCLAN OF OGADEN IS PRO ONLF?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: WHAT SUBCLAN OF OGADEN IS PRO ONLF?

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:54 pm

Cagdheer boy stop embarrassing yourself and go take your L with some grace.

How can Abdi Omar "Iley" be my master when he isn't free himself and his master is sitting in Harar, Addis and Mekelle?

If you said he is the guard of your owner, I do agree.

A mere guard cannot be a master but I ain't mad ar you because Cagdheer IQ is that low it doesn't know the difference.

Move along now.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:01 pm

Stop following me around like a dog, i know your idoor women are being fingered by Abdi Iley, please take it up with him, stop complaining to me and the calacal on a forum.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:05 pm

marsin i know truth hurts thats why u reacted in such way its frustrations maybe allah has not gifted ur clan with brains maybe u are not made for this world, marmar waxan is yidha ogadenka transit bay ku yihin dunida. Actually ONLF was smarted than ur ileey Ethiopia said accept Ethiopia constitution than we can further discuss they knew if they accepted that xayndaabkay ku jiraaan.so they rejected but they to lost do u know why because the people they are fighting for were happy with a kiishh bariis ah zenawi statue and a police uniform. U will not be independent by shaking ur necks and moving around with ur arms. this will not happen well atleast not in this world we live in. i dont want to waste on ileey and meaningless people ileey can be dismissed on the mood of some tigre junior officer in Adwa. Ogadens are generally easy impressed by people they were by the idoors in the 18 century when we brought just basic products. thats why it was very easy for meles zenawi to rad u meles was very smart guy he saw the place was neglected by the Amhara chiefs before him. He conceived Ali dhaanto for the ogadens and brought a few projects. And ogadens thought Ethiopia wa wadankeeni and they have given up on independence. at the end of the day u are not free its like some one telling you this is your house but u are not alowed to bring a jacuzzi and u are not allowed to sell it for profit but its ur house. Ogaden wa dad xabsi ku jira some know this some dont know this.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:16 pm

marsin i know truth hurts thats why u reacted in such way its frustrations maybe allah has not gifted ur clan with brains maybe u are not made for this world, marmar waxan is yidha ogadenka transit bay ku yihin dunida. Actually ONLF was smarted than ur ileey Ethiopia said accept Ethiopia constitution than we can further discuss they knew if they accepted that xayndaabkay ku jiraaan.so they rejected but they to lost do u know why because the people they are fighting for were happy with a kiishh bariis ah zenawi statue and a police uniform. U will not be independent by shaking ur necks and moving around with ur arms. this will not happen well atleast not in this world we live in. i dont want to waste on ileey and meaningless people ileey can be dismissed on the mood of some tigre junior officer in Adwa. Ogadens are generally easy impressed by people they were by the idoors in the 18 century when we brought just basic products. thats why it was very easy for meles zenawi to rad u meles was very smart guy he saw the place was neglected by the Amhara chiefs before him. He conceived Ali dhaanto for the ogadens and brought a few projects. And ogadens thought Ethiopia wa wadankeeni and they have given up on independence. at the end of the day u are not free its like some one telling you this is your house but u are not alowed to bring a jacuzzi and u are not allowed to sell it for profit but its ur house. Ogaden wa dad xabsi ku jira some know this some dont know this.

the kettle calling the pot black, you want to benefit from Ethiopian muscle in DDSI and shame the Ogadens for befriending the federal goverment, hypocrite munafiq, weren't you the one saying just last week in this forum how you want somaliland to join ethiopia and become kilin 6?

donfaar low IQ doqon idoor:

your just envious Ogaden has stopped the beef against the Ethiopians and is now using his time to karbash idoors in DDSI and the border, nice try dog, is this how low caqli low IQ idoors are? f-king hell yall need to stop destroying your tiny brains with khad, wallahi almost every idoor i see is dazed talking to himself randomly and mentally retarded, :russ:

horta why are you so hell bent on Ogaden constantly fighting Ethiopians whilst you want idoors to suck Ethiopian ceeb to them point where you build an Ethiopian church in hargeysa? :damn: your stupid tactics will not work dude,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmugfuXkBh0

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:25 pm

you are very dumb walahi i dont see that to people often but how can u befriend ethiopia when they deprive you from everything the choice to be free the choice to do what u want with ur land . thats an universal right every noble human being things is important. where did i say i want Somaliland to join Ethiopia i said we do business with ethiopia we leased our port to dubai port in order access the entire ethiopian market to use our sea ports thats business why on earth would i want to be part of ethiopia when my ancestors grandfathers gave me and fought for an independent somaliland. my isssue is not with ogaden i have nothing against ogaden wish them all the best in life they want to remain with their xabashis brothers no problem the problem is u think u are hurting me when are bum licking the tigres , it wont hurt me u just damaged ur chance to be free u have given up on that. sure u will kill a few nomads here and there who u think are ur enemies but in the long run u damaged only ogaden and make sure the enslavement continues for decades to come.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:13 pm

you are very dumb walahi i dont see that to people often but how can u befriend ethiopia when they deprive you from everything the choice to be free the choice to do what u want with ur land . thats an universal right every noble human being things is important. where did i say i want Somaliland to join Ethiopia i said we do business with ethiopia we leased our port to dubai port in order access the entire ethiopian market to use our sea ports thats business why on earth would i want to be part of ethiopia when my ancestors grandfathers gave me and fought for an independent somaliland. my isssue is not with ogaden i have nothing against ogaden wish them all the best in life they want to remain with their xabashis brothers no problem the problem is u think u are hurting me when are bum licking the tigres , it wont hurt me u just damaged ur chance to be free u have given up on that. sure u will kill a few nomads here and there who u think are ur enemies but in the long run u damaged only ogaden and make sure the enslavement continues for decades to come.

why dont you look after somalilands interest in your own way and I will look after the interest of DDSI and Jubbaland in my own way, the pen is mightier than the sword/gun old boy. all the best to idoorland, good luck getting freedom from Mogadishu, in fact go and fight the hawiyes instead of your dump low IQ idoor wasting time on me, free your land first and if you think your free then your delusionaal doqon, HSM just said no to berbera uae deal with out his consent and being paid/bribed first.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:25 pm

o dont worry about somaliland u cant compare us somaliland to you. our issue is mere practical and to some extend political we are free on all aspect sea air ground. lol as hsm saying no as if that matters hsm is a man hiding in an ugandan bunker let him say no all he wants can he visit berbera? the answer is no. the day u make getechew and sebhat nega hide in adrigat and adwa and they are not allowed or cant visit the somali kili

u are not free u are 4rd class citizen in ethiopia lol.telling the gun is not needed let me give a history lesson how did the tigre come to power i am sure it was not writing dhaanto songs it was bullets guns and rafaad. how did eritrea became indepedent same rasaas iyo rabshado iyo dhimashu how did kosovo became independent. how did the usa came.to existence by destroying the red indians.

adigu iska hees and oo qoortaada daali thinkng u will be free. when did ur qabiil become so pussyfied wala idin yeeshay.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:31 pm

o dont worry about somaliland u cant compare us somaliland to you. our issue is mere practical and to some extend political we are free on all aspect sea air ground. lol as hsm saying no as if that matters hsm is a man hiding in an ugandan bunker let him say no all he wants can he visit berbera? the answer is no. the day u make getechew and sebhat nega hide in adrigat and adwa and they are not allowed or cant visit the somali kili

u are not free u are 4rd class citizen in ethiopia lol.telling the gun is not needed let me give a history lesson how did the tigre come to power i am sure it was not writing dhaanto songs it was bullets guns and rafaad. how did eritrea became indepedent same rasaas iyo rabshado iyo dhimashu how did kosovo became independent. how did the usa came.to existence by destroying the red indians.

adigu iska hees and oo qoortaada daali thinkng u will be free. when did ur qabiil become so pussyfied wala idin yeeshay.
and i guess that makes the idoors under me 5th class citizens in DDSI since i am your president, :russ:, you would love OGs to go to war so you can ask ethiopians to make you the presidents of DDSI and get your revenege on us, silly idoor doqon

khalid, your folks live in DDSI and you claim to own most DDSI land, so why dont you pick up the gun and fight? you only want me to have my sons and daughters killed? what? you dont think mine are as precious as your idoors children in DDSI?, hypocrite bad tahay, but nice try, anyone can see through your silly ruse.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:59 am

dont worry brother iska caadi bow to the tigre midgets and see how things work out for you. in the near future. ddsi president is worthless to.me why on earth would some one cherish a position that can be stripped from.u any day u are very small.minded.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:44 am

dude you have obviously refused to answer my question: why dont you want idoors to fight the ethiopians since they live in DDSI and you claim to own the hawd, why dont you liberate the hawd with fighting? again i maintain you are hypocrite two faced who thinks people cannot understand his stratagem

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:19 pm

Made by garac idoorian.

UgaasMaxamad

Postby UgaasMaxamad » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:08 pm

The Maxamad Subeir sub clan of Isaaq and dagood and reer diini in particular

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:48 pm

The Maxamad Subeir sub clan of Isaaq and dagood and reer diini in particular

Which planet do you live in?

UgaasNuur

Postby UgaasNuur » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:48 pm

Saying reer Isaaq is predominant is Xaar. Ironically the most Ubbo motherfuckers are from the reer abti of Cabdi Iley, yes there are some reer Cali degenerates from the Reer Isaaq branch but not as much.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.