Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHAT SUBCLAN OF OGADEN IS PRO ONLF?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Tijoux
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

WHAT SUBCLAN OF OGADEN IS PRO ONLF?

Postby Tijoux » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:26 am

I would like to know what subclan of Ogaden who are pro onlf, is it maxamed suber?

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: WHAT SUBCLAN OF OGADEN IS PRO ONLF?

Postby xiimaaya » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:19 am

Reer isaaq

dayax123

Postby dayax123 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:51 am

I heard ONLF is dominated by Reer Isaaq branch of Mohamed Subeer. I am not from that clan though. Some one from that clan might give you better answer.

Tijoux
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tijoux » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:02 pm

I heard ONLF is dominated by Reer Isaaq branch of Mohamed Subeer. I am not from that clan though. Some one from that clan might give you better answer.
Oh ok, im not familliar with ogaden subclans, im gonna look into that better

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:28 pm

Its reer cabdille that dominates ONLF, just because the leader is reer isaaq does not mean his subclan is the dominant. There are more reer isaaqs working for kilil 5 than ONLF.

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:21 am

Its reer cabdille that dominates ONLF, just because the leader is reer isaaq does not mean his subclan is the dominant. There are more reer isaaqs working for kilil 5 than ONLF.
True, the most foot soldiers in ONLF are Reer Cabdille followed by Makaahiil...It is a myth that Reer Isaaq are all pro-onlf. Reer Isaaq dominates the business and government portfolios in Jigjiga.

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:39 pm

The perception is certainly out there. Reer Isaaq have gone through ethnic cleansing both by Meles and Inna Ilay. They have burned villages and displaced many civilians. The recent meeting in Nairobi highlighted how ONLF has been used to massacre innocent reer Isaaq.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:11 pm

I would like to know what subclan of Ogaden who are pro onlf, is it maxamed suber?

sorry, we dont give such info so shiisheye, pleases stop dividing us into sub clans, concentrate on your problems in khaatumo/harti lands/puntland , we will focus on our agendas, all the best dude.
Last edited by TeeriReturns on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:18 pm

guys please dont give foreigners (non Absamo-Galmiis) any info about us, remember you are talking to somalis who despise Ogadens for their landheernimo, please dont help them, even the so called dhulbahnate so called cousins hates Ogadens, wallahi they do, MX, MJ, warsengli, sometimes these people are worst then idoors and hawiye their hate for us.

when we launched Kismayo Univerity in ksimayo during the ear of war lords, the biggest obstacle and haters were MJ and MR and dhulbahantes, they were absolutely shocked we had started a university, waa xaasids, even the biggest enemies of our new school of thought in Lodnon, the Ogaden Islamic Economic Schools were idoors (expected) but also MJs, dhulos and MR and warsengli, they wish for your downfall wallahi way more than we realize. thank you chaps. :up:

Aliyyi Oromada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Aliyyi Oromada » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:38 pm

Another shiisheye here don't mind me. But those ogadens in Minnesota burning the oromo flag and pledging allegiance to wayane, I heard they're a small sub clan I'm guessing they're reer isaaq? :lol:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:46 pm

Another shiisheye here don't mind me. But those ogadens in Minnesota burning the oromo flag and pledging allegiance to wayane, I heard they're a small sub clan I'm guessing they're reer isaaq? :lol:

:? this is why i mind you what your writing, you cannot divide us, keep trying, we will not fall for your, please stop mention Ogaden sub clans as you dont have a clue about us nor will i give you info about us, what you just wrote is equal to saying Stalin fought for Hitler, Reer Isaq is a mighty clan bigger than half of idoors or hartis alive on earth, they are so large they ahve their own region bigger than somaliland and more green, but lets stop there. Ogaden is Ogaden, just the way Oromo is Oromo, i dont see the point of you putting labels on us and trying to learn about the Mighty Ogaden family branches.

We realised Oromo has become a bigger threat to us by siding with Ahmara, horta why would you break up Ethiopia and then hand power over to the ahmaras? can you not atleast argue for your own state brother? what is so wrong with distancing yourself from the ahmara snakes dogs? why Allie with them, you know they will never share power with oromo or anyone for that matter!

Aliyyi Oromada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Aliyyi Oromada » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:00 pm

:? this is why i mind you what your writing, you cannot divide us, keep trying, we will not fall for your BS tactics, please stay away my Oroma friend,

We realised Oromo has become a bigger threat to us by siding with Ahmara, horta why would you break up Ethiopia and then hand power over to the ahmaras? can you not atleast argue for your own state brother? what is so wrong with distancing yourself from the ahmara snakes dogs? why Allie with them, you know they will never share power with oromo or anyone for that matter!
I have no interest in dividing ogaden, or somali people. ONLF are our closest ally. Secondly, we didn't give anything to amharas. They are fighting in their territory, we are fighting in our territory, Ogaden are fighting in their territory. Wayane is killing and looting everybody. So everybody wants to see them go.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:35 pm

:? this is why i mind you what your writing, you cannot divide us, keep trying, we will not fall for your BS tactics, please stay away my Oroma friend,

I have no interest in dividing ogaden, or somali people. ONLF are our closest ally. Secondly, we didn't give anything to amharas. They are fighting in their territory, we are fighting in our territory, Ogaden are fighting in their territory. Wayane is killing and looting everybody. So everybody wants to see them go.

Ina Adeer, we have a policy of playing both sides, ONLF and DDSI, no need for politics to be one dimensional, politics is a game of stratagem, ruse. all the best to yall, would advise yall not to put all your eggs on the ahmara camp, play politics on both fronts like we do and never trust those ahmara dogs, atleast the minority tigre is willing to eat with you on the table because he knows he is a minorty, the ahmara believes he has god given rights to rule Ethiopia single highhandedly, the tigre is only kept there by american and western influence the ahmara believes he was born to rule Ethiopia on their own.

Tijoux
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tijoux » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:13 am

guys please dont give foreigners (non Absamo-Galmiis) any info about us, remember you are talking to somalis who despise Ogadens for their landheernimo, please dont help them, even the so called dhulbahnate so called cousins hates Ogadens, wallahi they do, MX, MJ, warsengli, sometimes these people are worst then idoors and hawiye their hate for us.

when we launched Kismayo Univerity in ksimayo during the ear of war lords, the biggest obstacle and haters were MJ and MR and dhulbahantes, they were absolutely shocked we had started a university, waa xaasids, even the biggest enemies of our new school of thought in Lodnon, the Ogaden Islamic Economic Schools were idoors (expected) but also MJs, dhulos and MR and warsengli, they wish for your downfall wallahi way more than we realize. thank you chaps. :up:
Why would you name a Islamic school after a qabil? Thats absurd and then get mad when other somalis hate on you lmao

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:41 am

Keep the fighting spirit and preach the Gospel of truth, Teeri. :up: We know how we have being treated by our friends and enemies during the struggle, and so history shall tell.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.