Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHAT SUBCLAN OF OGADEN IS PRO ONLF?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: WHAT SUBCLAN OF OGADEN IS PRO ONLF?

Postby MarsinQorahay » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:19 am

Keep the fighting spirit and preach the Gospel of truth, Teeri. :up: We know how we have being treated by our friends and enemies during the struggle, and so history shall tell.
Thats something we wont forget, to know who is and who is not our enemies in the future of Ogaden republic is a must.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:20 am

The perception is certainly out there. Reer Isaaq have gone through ethnic cleansing both by Meles and Inna Ilay. They have burned villages and displaced many civilians. The recent meeting in Nairobi highlighted how ONLF has been used to massacre innocent reer Isaaq.
Are you saying that only reer isaaq has been killed under ONLF banner? When was the last time you was in ogadenia?

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:08 am

guys please dont give foreigners (non Absamo-Galmiis) any info about us, remember you are talking to somalis who despise Ogadens for their landheernimo, please dont help them, even the so called dhulbahnate so called cousins hates Ogadens, wallahi they do, MX, MJ, warsengli, sometimes these people are worst then idoors and hawiye their hate for us.

when we launched Kismayo Univerity in ksimayo during the ear of war lords, the biggest obstacle and haters were MJ and MR and dhulbahantes, they were absolutely shocked we had started a university, waa xaasids, even the biggest enemies of our new school of thought in Lodnon, the Ogaden Islamic Economic Schools were idoors (expected) but also MJs, dhulos and MR and warsengli, they wish for your downfall wallahi way more than we realize. thank you chaps. :up:
lol, every clan can say that sxb, the biggest enemy of a somali is another one. somalis are natural born haters, thats why i advocate the complete balkanization of Somalia. i can say the exact same thing about my clan and point numerous examples.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:13 am

ONLF or JXWO no longer exists, they were men with honour, dignity and valour. Their own classic dhaantos were amazing, dont forget their signature dreadlocks. Unfortunately their tribesman have turned their back and betrayed them, purging not only their soldiers but even innocent civilians who supported them

Remember it was the brave ONLF who helped liberate Xamar they were known as Cago Jugta

Very sad that Tigray built a few roads for cagdheer and they all started twerking too Judas flag of Zion tri color flag, they don't deserve the ONLF.. They are mentally enslaved...

RIP brave ONLF

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:57 am

:? this is why i mind you what your writing, you cannot divide us, keep trying, we will not fall for your BS tactics, please stay away my Oroma friend,

We realised Oromo has become a bigger threat to us by siding with Ahmara, horta why would you break up Ethiopia and then hand power over to the ahmaras? can you not atleast argue for your own state brother? what is so wrong with distancing yourself from the ahmara snakes dogs? why Allie with them, you know they will never share power with oromo or anyone for that matter!
I have no interest in dividing ogaden, or somali people. ONLF are our closest ally. Secondly, we didn't give anything to amharas. They are fighting in their territory, we are fighting in our territory, Ogaden are fighting in their territory. Wayane is killing and looting everybody. So everybody wants to see them go.

Ina Adeer, we have a policy of playing both sides, ONLF and DDSI, no need for politics to be one dimensional, politics is a game of stratagem, ruse. all the best to yall, would advise yall not to put all your eggs like we do and never trust those ahmara dogs, atleast the minority tigre is willing to eat with you on the table because he knows he is a minorty, the ahmara believes he has god given rights to rule Ethiopia single highhandedly, the tigre is only kept there by american and western influence the ahmara believes he was born to rule Ethiopia on their own.
Yet you have the audacity to talk shit about others? And you brag about hating Somalis and supporting Ethiopia! I'm glad your hypocrite ass don't represent Absame.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:09 am

@granpa walahi all that you wrote is the undisputable truth from the first letter to the last one
it is like u downloaded everything from my mind
as an Ogaden I couldnt agree more with all that U wrote, thou im not privy to the Mogadishu battle part. May be U can share it with us in detail for historical purpose

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:15 am

ONLF or JXWO no longer exists, they were men with honour, dignity and valour. Their own classic dhaantos were amazing, dont forget their signature dreadlocks. Unfortunately their tribesman have turned their back and betrayed them, purging not only their soldiers but even innocent civilians who supported them

Remember it was the brave ONLF who helped liberate Xamar they were known as Cago Jugta

Very sad that Tigray built a few roads for cagdheer and they all started twerking too Judas flag of Zion tri color flag, they don't deserve the ONLF.. They are mentally enslaved...

RIP brave ONLF
very precise and articulate

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:57 am

ogaden have given up on independence in exchange they got dhaanto and videos from the legendary meles zenawi. if amhara knew it only took few crumbs and dhaanto music to stop the rebellion they would have done it reer dhan oo qoorti wada daashay siday isu lulayeen every ogaden who goes to ethiopia becomes a die hard ethiopian

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:03 am

@granpa walahi all that you wrote is the undisputable truth from the first letter to the last one
it is like u downloaded everything from my mind
as an Ogaden I couldnt agree more with all that U wrote, thou im not privy to the Mogadishu battle part. May be U can share it with us in detail for historical purpose

Balwarama, the great Patriot and other OGs used to suspect you and said your not of Absame blood (I have been here since 2008 under another nick) i will reserve judgement, if you are of the tribe welcome, your opinions are all welcomed on board,

secondly, this grandpa (mareehan kid with hawiye mum) you are saluting wants us to keep firing bullets at people with bigger weapons and more money thanks to aid from the western christian world, what are we gona gain from a forever war? marehan live in DDSI why dont they find, why only me to expend my precious Absame sons and daughters? my sons and daughters are just as precious to me as his are to him, i will not have my peoples blood split for decades, its wise to try a different approach whilst keeping to your original objective, that is what we are doing with DDSI, DDSI doesn't mean we have given up, just a different approach, with Pen and education rather than guns for now.

Wallahi o Billahi o Tallahi when i was in Kismayo for 4 months between 2012/2013, the Mareehans knocked every door, went to the Ethiopians in Mogadishu (gabre) called on every dog they can find, complained to US, UN, Ethiopians etc and kept saying ONLF has taken over Jubbaland/Kismayo, these people thought they can deploy the ONLF card , mareehans kept saying to my face in kismayo they will inform the Ethiopians we are ONLF in disguise, yet this granpa kid has the audacity to praise ONLF, mucjiso,

dont fall for this shit somalis hate you whether you are ONLF or DDSI, they want to see you only fight and lose our sons and daughters and yet if Ogadaniya is recognized as independent today guess who will be first to claim your lands? every somali tribe will want to have a peace of the fun and enjoyment yet they only want you to lose your most precious things: your people.

politics changes, we are educating our people, war that goers constantly when somalis and international communities support ed the Ethiopians agains you (dont forget marehans in galgaduud, idoors and hartis would handover ONLF boys with a smile to the Ethiopians) dont fall for this fake gestures, somalis hate you, politics changes, we are just using DDSI tactics to gain advantages, Ethiopia is falling apart, the British government fund Liyu police, if Ethiopia ends today, what have you got? you have an army to defend yourself, you have universities funded by the EU and Americans that recongise you as a federal state with a president and parliamnt thus if ethiopia breaks you are already a satte to be recongised, your people are not refugees across somalia but are multiplying across DDSI giving you man power, rest assured if you were recognised today b america, the first people that will attack you will be somalis, 100%. so please think outside the box, i have lost many family members fighting for ONLF, but we need a different strategy, a strategy that lets you work with Ethiopians and influence them form the inside, otherwise somalis will line up like idoors to rule you in Jigjiga. slowly we will have ethiopian in our hands oon Insha Allah, tigres need an ally against the ahmars, Egypt is trying to break apart ethiopia because of Nile water wars, the west is keeping an eye on chinese influence they dont like in addis ababa , eriteria is getting stronger thanks to Saudi and uae interest in a base to crush iranian influence Yemen, politics baby, things are cooking and we are watching, Ogaden in DDSI/ONLF is watching carefully. DDSI is just a shirt we wearing, we are all ONLF/DDSI inside.

Vivat Ogadenum Dominus Hornus Africanum

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:15 am

ogaden have given up on independence in exchange they got dhaanto and videos from the legendary meles zenawi. if amhara knew it only took few crumbs and dhaanto music to stop the rebellion they would have done it reer dhan oo qoorti wada daashay siday isu lulayeen every ogaden who goes to ethiopia becomes a die hard ethiopian
idoor nice try, you want me to
pot calling kettle black, I will do whatever it takes to keep you having influence in Jigjia/DDSI, funny how your so desperate for approval you allow Ethiopians to build a church in hargeysa to Christianize your people just for the little wish of appeasing Ethiopians, i have changed tactics, i am working with ethiopians from the inside and my Lyu police i used to karbash you are funded by the British, your queen gives me weapons to whip you, you claim to live and reside in DDSI and own 90% of land, why dont you fight?

here are you people so desperate to copy us they are doing Dhaanto all the way in Malaysia , good boys ansd girls, keep copying OG always.

dont make me bring up that video of the somaliland minister bowing down for Ethiopian PM :damn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbtwRturrPM

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:24 am

RIP brave ONLF
i like the way you flip flop grandpa its amazing, once you confront a pro onlf og you start to make a tribute to cabdi iley and post liyu songs. How about you go fck yourself and blow yourself up on those kenyans you have been crying about? Go shed your crocodile tears somewhere else, it wasnt that long ago huurale the ilkayar secretary was screaming ONLF and begging ethiopia for help.

And by the way its called " jugta culus " a faction part of ras kambooni not ONLF. Orod AF soomaliga soo baro.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:01 pm

RIP brave ONLF
i like the way you flip flop grandpa its amazing, once you confront a pro onlf og you start to make a tribute to cabdi iley and post liyu songs. How about you go fck yourself and blow yourself up on those kenyans you have been crying about? Go shed your crocodile tears somewhere else, it wasnt that long ago huurale the ilkayar secretary was screaming ONLF and begging ethiopia for help.

And by the way its called " jugta culus " a faction part of ras kambooni not ONLF. Orod AF soomaliga soo baro.

Ina Adeer Marsin this boon kid waa an escapee from a mental asylum, you have hit the nail on the head, its our job to educate our young OG brothers and sister against our real enemy: boon somalis. this boon kept shouting in late 2012 kismayo has been taken over by ONLF, so did his uncle when he run from kismayo on the back of a donkey towards garbaharey, he moaned ONLF chased him from Kismayo thinking he will get Ethiopian support but was ignored :damn:

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:04 pm

@Teeri iyo @Marsin walaalayaal just because we have different opinions that doesnt make any one of us less reerka. I respect both of U, gaar ahaan ina adeerkay Marsin mar baan ku khaldamay aadna uga xumaaday runtii. I tend to agree with u that we cant afford to lose anymore of our precious irreplacable youngsters in a futile struggle but for different reasons. Because i believe that our people of today dont deserve such enormous sacrifices. BTW I know the remarkable story of Kuluc Cali Wacays Dalal

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:44 pm

@Teeri iyo @Marsin walaalayaal just because we have different opinions that doesnt make any one of us less reerka. I respect both of U, gaar ahaan ina adeerkay Marsin mar baan ku khaldamay aadna uga xumaaday runtii. I tend to agree with u that we cant afford to lose anymore of our precious irreplacable youngsters in a futile struggle but for different reasons. Because i believe that our people of today dont deserve such enormous sacrifices. BTW I know the remarkable story of Kuluc Cali Wacays Dalal
thanks ina adeer, we have simply changed out strategy but not our object/goal, somalis were lining up to serve the Ethiopians and to kill Ogadens, we had to play the same game and we just influencing the Ethiopians from the inside in meantime :eat:

by the way, did you know that Kulac Cali is my Great Great grandfather on my grandmother side, he came to Kismayo in the 1880s, unfortunately he had beef with my Khalif Hirsi Dalal Ancestors, but all peace made now between the brothers Wacays Dalal and Hirsi Dalal. :up:

all opinions welcomed if you have the noble blood of the Absamo-Galmiis Race.
Last edited by TeeriReturns on Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:01 pm

Chaps I declare Balwarma is NOT a sheekato, he seems to know Kulac Cali and his history, seems to be genuine, I will welcome any protest against our brother, i am willing to listen to any protests in meantime but until proven guilty he is duly welcomed into the family. We will keep an eye out for all sheekatos together, thank you chaps.

Vivat Ogadenum. Dominus idoorum.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.