Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Question for Ogaden Galtis about Ogadeniya/DDSI

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: A Question for Ogaden Galtis about Ogadeniya/DDSI

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:30 pm

cousins a question about how you have tamed minority somalis in Ogadeniya.

I have made an observation about Ogadeniya and noticed something interesting, every Absame seems to know his land and no Absame claims anther sub clans land, this is unlike for idoors, harti, hawiyes, eley who constantly fight over unukaleh bs. we know Cawlyahan, Maqabul, MZ, Tolomoge, Bah Gari, Galmiis, Balcad, Wayteen Jidwaq etc all keep to their lands, i find it fascinating no Absame sub clan claims another Absame sub clan, its nice each one of us has our own region and respects each sub clans region whilst you have whipped other somalis into shape they cannot even talk, its like Russia, an asian/black can say he is British/dutch but no minority can ever claim Russia . well done to our Galty cousins for reminding non Absamo Galmiis Somali minorities among you who is boss :D :up:

also I noticed no Somali foreigners (non Absamo-Galmiise Race) can dare to claim a land belonging to an Absame, I like how yall have tamed the minorities like idoor, dir, sheekhal, bantu, Mjs, MX, etc. they all know to behave themsleves, you need to teach this tactic so we can tame the minorities in Jubbaland who keep screaming Kismayo is mine, wallahi I am happy to see lads from Imey, Marsin, Dagaxbuur, Qabridahar, ferfer, there is reer amadin, cali yusuf, reer afgaab, makahil, malin guur, bartire all in Jubbaland freeing it and slapping any b*tch that gets out of hand, if it werent not for them jubbland would have been lost, reer waamo absame waa too diplomatic, alxamdulilah for the landheernimo. Kismayo is dominated by these 7 foot tall Cagdheer chaps with superior physique and facial experiences, like Nazis dipped in light chocolate, so handsome the MJ, MR, dhulbahante girls are begging them for marriage (and a visa to stay in Kismayo cadey) women are lusting after them, my 6"6 19 year old brother is popular amongst the harti and Absame and sade halimos, he is called Asli Ogaden for his superior handsomeness and model like 6'6 physique, mash Allah :blessed:

a Reer Haruun guy once told me when Ogadens moved to JIgjiga enmass in 2002, idoors literally fled in a matter of months, he said when Ogaden steps into a territory, Somalis usually flee knowing Ogaden will sooner or later just dominate with sheer numbers. when I went to Addis abbaa this summer, 90% of business are being run by Ogadens who have out competed even the hawiyes, the habashis work for Ogadens and bow for them since we give them jobs, (i give hawiyes a hand for being savy business man who even operate in south sudan but we have out done them in addis ababa africas biggest market with 100 million people).
the most gayest shitt I heard on snet so far. :dead:
As gay as it is OGs are renowned for unmatched height and also for good looks. Some of it was for his brother, just allow it kkkkkk.
Hashi ina adeer just ignore this idoor, their entire existence is to blame daroods for their problems and hate, wallahi every OG i know does not go to idoor restaurants in London as they will mostly like poison you if they find out yuoare darood, that is how much hate they have and he is just bringing it to the internet this troll.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Teeri, 20 years ago OGs were rarely traveled to other cities that don't belong to their clan let alone other Somalis. There were fierce rivalries between OG sub-clans, and the clan borders were respected to avoid conflicts.

Zidane waan fahmay, thank you ina adeer :up:

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:28 pm

We respect each other. Ogaden rarely fight in that region apart from a few buuq over grazing land. The ones in NFD need to get their shit together and stop being so conflicted in interest. Jubbaland OGs are starting to work together though :up:

HashIII
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HashIII » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:56 pm

the most gayest shitt I heard on snet so far. :dead:
As gay as it is OGs are renowned for unmatched height and also for good looks. Some of it was for his brother, just allow it kkkkkk.
Hashi ina adeer just ignore this idoor, their entire existence is to blame daroods for their problems and hate, wallahi every OG i know does not go to idoor restaurants in London as they will mostly like poison you if they find out yuoare darood, that is how much hate they have and he is just bringing it to the internet this troll.
I have seen how they scapegoat use for their problems. They blame MJs for Morgans actions lmao. 1 man = entire beesha lol.

I am sure in real life he wouldn't share his sentiments with a darood. Kkkk

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.