Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Qabridahare

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BlueBlood
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Qabridahare

Postby BlueBlood » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:15 pm

Latest pics and videos from kabridahar...thanks to the uploader, I appreciate to see a video from my ancestral town.
Reer qoraxey neglected qabridahar but they invest in jigjiga, kismayu, nbi and garissa :meles:

https://youtu.be/kvvvMgXVirI

Ismail87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Qabridahare

Postby Ismail87 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:54 pm

Masha allah dayactir uun bay u baahantahay but I like the wide roads and it's a large town :up:

I was taken aback by the size of the towns in DDSI. I visited Wardheer + a few other places in the summer and Wardheer is twice the size it was in 2010.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:42 pm

Constructions and big investment just started because of the gas being taken out soon.
Qabridahare will be an economic power house in the next 20-50 years as its the capital of gas rich region.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:52 pm

Maashalaah, Horumaar baan Qabridahare iyo Deegankan uu rajaaynaya.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:17 pm

No offence.....but it don't look like much. :)

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Latest pics and videos from kabridahar...thanks to the uploader, I appreciate to see a video from my ancestral town.
Reer qoraxey neglected qabridahar but they invest in jigjiga, kismayu, nbi and garissa :meles:

both of my grandfthers hail from there too, i had no idea your Reer Qabridahar BlueBlood, , i know lots of MZ people investing in it bro, but we have so much land its hard to determine which city to target first as an investment, and, OGs are investing heavily, specially reer Qabridahar in Kismayo and Garrisa massively and even Dhobley which is strategic cross road for goods going to Kenya, somalia offers less tax and regulations than kenya even though its not as safe.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:31 pm

no need for jealousy dhulbahante boy :-@

BlueBlood
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlueBlood » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:12 pm

Inader teeri, no need to be defensive..i agree with OD. it looks 10x smaller than garissa. hopefully it will grow soon.

ps dhulbahante are most friendly qabil to OG :up:

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:39 pm

All traditional OG cities are loosing to Jigjiga, Kismayo, Garissa Nairobi etc. Obviously people are more attracted to large cities because of the many opportunities they provide. They might build a few houses but they majority will dump money on those big cities

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:32 pm

Inader teeri, no need to be defensive..i agree with OD. it looks 10x smaller than garissa. hopefully it will grow soon.

ps dhulbahante are most friendly qabil to OG :up:
yes ina adeer dhulos mostly are freindly to OG people but this OD guy always sides with idoors and hawiye when we are karbashing each other, instead of atleast being nuetral he will booty clap for them and insult OGS even though him or his people are not the ones the comments are targeted too, maybe he has idoor reer abti.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:40 pm

waryaa Teeri adeer edebyeelo, waa runtiiye. It doesnt live up to its name! And it is not surprising because we all know that interior Ogaden is under stifling blockade since 2007, which cripples trade and growth. There is no business in Ethiopia. Unless Ogaden is allowed to trade freely with Somalia proper like it used to in the 1990s and early 2000s our towns will stagnate and eventually die out, as people will emigrate en mass in search of better opportunities.
P.s. We are not Oromo,(no offence intended to the Oromo bros) therefore cant stay put in a barren land, where there is no freedom of movement as we are nomads!
Last edited by balwarama on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:44 pm

OD rarely ever sides with Iidoor!

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:59 pm

OD rarely ever sides with Iidoor!
adeerkiis, dhulos are good people usually, but this OD has just been jumping into my threads when i am debating idoors and hutus and siding with them, it is unusual because he used to remain neutral, i dont know, maybe he was upset but he changed recently. i sued to like OD so lets hope he goes back to his old self.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:34 pm

Teeri maybe it has something to do with your offensive remarks about Dhulos the first from an Absame on Somalinet history, you will not change our positive, friendly & brotherly feelings, attitude & relationship towards & with our Absame especially Ogaadeen Family.

I suggest you fall in line with Beesha if you are truly a son & not a sheegato.

Back to the topic.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.