Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Would Somalis Unite if oil was discovered

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Xaldoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Would Somalis Unite if oil was discovered

Postby Xaldoon » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:02 pm

i pray to God somalia never discovers oil in this current state, maybe when we unite, can you just imagine the more divisions with direct foreign interventions, we will become a play ground for the chinese and americans and UK and EU on the side, we will be even further divided by regional neighbors,
1000% agree with you

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:09 pm

i pray to God somalia never discovers oil in this current state, maybe when we unite, can you just imagine the more divisions with direct foreign interventions, we will become a play ground for the chinese and americans and UK and EU on the side, we will be even further divided by regional neighbors,

dude ever heard of the resource curse? most resource rich countries have become destablised or massive foreign medelling, we cannotm even agree how to share the aid money, how will we share potential billions every year, besides one tribe could arm its self to the teeth and karbash everyone, i just see a lot of major problems if we get oil in our land discovered, more mayham
Wallahi kan baa wax garanayoo

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

F*@k that......drill baby drill. :)

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:09 pm

But all jokes aside though, I don't believe there is oil in Somalia. Because if there was, big multi national companies would have been there yesterday and this whole dagaal sokeeye thingy wouldn't have happened.

I believe only Ethiopia has oil. I remember reading something about Chinese oil workers being killed there few years ago.
Its called the obole raid where ONLF rebels killed 70 soldiers and capturing 9 chinese workers there, yeah ogaden region is filled with gas and oil. :win:

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:14 pm

But all jokes aside though, I don't believe there is oil in Somalia. Because if there was, big multi national companies would have been there yesterday and this whole dagaal sokeeye thingy wouldn't have happened.

I believe only Ethiopia has oil. I remember reading something about Chinese oil workers being killed there few years ago.
Its called the obole raid where ONLF rebels killed 70 soldiers and capturing 9 chinese workers there, yeah ogaden region is filled with gas and oil. :win:
Were they doing the seismic work and the surveys or actually drilling and getting the oil out?

West Somalia could become prosperous. Good for em. :up:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:25 pm

Ethiopia is going to export oil and gas from the Ogaden by the end of 2018. It has already began constructing the pipeline to Djibouti ports.

The survey and seismic studies already carried out.

A second pipeline will be constructed to Kenya.

The brain behind the project is Tewodros Ashenafi (SouthWest Energy), who came up with different approach than the Government. He raised funds from Western investors via the World Economic Forum. He approached it as a civilian development. He handed little cash to locals and even built few schools. He kept the locals from seeing foreigners often flying them in secretly and flying them out. Less awareness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njmdb9wjIe0

Godey, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCvo1A1Z4iM

SouthWest Energy approach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nTHdHUWuHQ

Oil will not unite Somalis but will create more rivalry and renewed clashes.

Sahibzada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Sahibzada » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:40 pm

kkk this Awrastaale negro is busy licking Xabashi boots while his gx cousins get murdered on the daily.Nigga needs to get his priorities straight

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:51 pm

kkk this Awrastaale negro is busy licking Xabashi boots while his gx cousins get murdered on the daily.Nigga needs to get his priorities straight
Nacalaa wixii ku dhalay ku yaal EE nagadaa cuqdada

Sahibzada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Sahibzada » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:34 pm

Did I insult your Ethiopian masters? I know you hold them Xabeshis in high regard.Smh you are as shameless as this Awrastaale dude who doesn't even speak a word of Amharic.

It always those Somalos without actually connections or visiting Ethiopia who hold these Kifto eating motherfuckers in high regard.

Focking bastards!

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:05 pm

Did I insult your Ethiopian masters? I know you hold them Xabeshis in high regard.Smh you are as shameless as this Awrastaale dude who doesn't even speak a word of Amharic.

It always those Somalos without actually connections or visiting Ethiopia who hold these Kifto eating motherfuckers in high regard.

Focking bastards!
I read some of your posts and the way you karbaash these niggers has me dying wallahi :umad:
Keep up the good work :up:

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:12 pm

Focking bastards!
I read some of your posts and the way you karbaash these niggers has me dying wallahi :umad:
Stop sucking his balls naaya. This degenerate isn't JA

Sahibzada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Sahibzada » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:18 pm

I am JA you langaab Hussein Abokor Xabashi cocksucker.Remember your SM ain't shit without me.I am the most landheer of all HA :lol:

I think it is time for me to karbash these Hussein Abokor langaab.They are afterall one of JB's many historical enemies...I have proof that these folks have back stabbed JB multiple during the SNM days.I have personally spoken to JB mujahideen who told me stories.Focking Bastards!

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:19 pm

Focking bastards!
Stop sucking his balls naaya. This degenerate isn't JA
Wtf is JA :Puhlease:
Once you stop sucking gaas nuts for "water" I'll piss off

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:28 am

:russ:

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:31 am

JA is a short term for jibril abokor which is the subclan of sacad muse i think, sahibzada is one :lol:

This bastard idoorka ayu ka cabaadsinaya.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.