Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jigjiga

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Jigjiga

Postby TeeriReturns » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Nacald Allah ha ku riidow Oo dhulka ha lagow they are the biggest reason why we lost Somalia and are occupied today. Bila abaal doqonki Ogden tuuf calkum

Wasaqgali, why dont you worry about your tuna village maakhair being controlled by backward rusty idoors with a few abdi biles and ak47? deal with them then give me advise on how to deal with Africa's biggest army with 100 million people and US aid of billions every year in weapons,
I will fight when i want and I will make peace when I want

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:16 pm

He didnt catch no tuna thats why he mad.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:08 pm

He didnt catch no tuna thats why he mad.

What happens between me and my Somali brothers is nothin unique I harbour no I'll will even with my fake bravado of daily tirade. My interest and their intrest are the same and they willl realize that one day.

Lkn adiga you put me in this predicament of life of misery and countless death and had weakend my government foundation . We ttriedro make your ppl to stand on their legs but we lost ours process.

Abaal no MA haysan I never heard Ogden say thank you to Somali nation with all the accommodation and land we gave you to settle your refugees in fact we gave your ppl the best land we had and most fertile.

We are occupied because of your ppl bro.

The whole world turned against us some of our ppl have lost uncles and fathers to defend you and now your ppl are waving the enemy flag to our face.
Have you all got no shame?
Last edited by xiimaaya on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:12 pm

Please respect us and understand our sensitivity that's all we ask for.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:03 pm

Habartaa bufkeed your a shame to darood let alone somali people, warsangeli naf leh lama arag ina cali shire mooye.

Idoor AF qudhmay ba ku gumaysta waryahe have some shame oo iska dhici intaadan qof kale ku mashquulin.

A subclan of ogaden brought nightmares to ethiopia let alone ogaden while idoors was slapping tuna on your face.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:05 pm

Try to make your maakhir state and come back with them tuna talks.

Warsangeli majiro ina cali shire mooye.

Langaab Langaab dhalay oo tuna ka dhargay.

Havoc

Postby Havoc » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:55 pm

Ah oh, bitch was looking like nimco dareen waaba qarxi gaaray xanaaq dartii.
Is Ahmad Budul OG?
Yeah, reer isaaq of maxamed zubeir.
Cool :up: . I thought someone said he was Gadsan.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.