Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The ill effects of Dhaanto

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

The ill effects of Dhaanto

Postby guhad122 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:28 pm

Jigjiga hosts some of the most talented Somali singers anywhere in the Horn. While the Jig city has been officially declared to be the cultural city of Somali literature, people only associate Dhaanto with Jigjiga. What they don' t know is that Jigjiga has some crazily talented singers who need exposure. Check Suldaan Seeraar Guhaad's latest lyrically superb song with amazing voice!!!

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: The ill effects of Dhaanto

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:48 am

Suldaan seeraar is good fanaan but not my favourite. My number one favorite singer Is axmed daahir, he has top rated songs like

1. Mahuraan
2. Hooyo
3. Kulan

Iyo qaar kaloo badan. He is good laxamiste.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:19 am

This Suldaan fella is no good. Not my style of music anyways.

I am big fan of dhaanto and all traditional songs even non-Somali ones but one area dhaanto needs improvement is lyrics.

In most cases they just repeat few words and most cases they either weak or make no sense at all.

Hargeisa is still the king of Somali literature and any unknown farax that comes there can be made a house hit.

All the Xidigaha except BK and Labsalaax left Jigjiga and were unknown.

BK was in Xamar and Labsalaax was in South Africa.

At the moment this is my dhaanto and surprisingly it's from Xamar even though music is by some Ethiopian.

The lyrics are excellent and make complete sense.

bumps
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bumps » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:22 am

Such an ugly dance and weird lol

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:36 pm

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.