Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

who supports DDSI and adheer Ileey?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Dhulbahantking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

who supports DDSI and adheer Ileey?

Postby Dhulbahantking » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:52 am

:up: raag raag dhalaay weeye. someone feed me the news on how many idoors he killed ?

HashIII
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: who supports DDSI and adheer Ileey?

Postby HashIII » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:57 am

Your spending too much time on this forum. This forum has obviously changed you. Now you sound like x. Playa and the likes.

It's not trolling any more when you celebrate these things. I hope you can understand.

bumps
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bumps » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:08 am

Your spending too much time on this forum. This forum has obviously changed you. Now you sound like x. Playa and the likes.

It's not trolling any more when you celebrate these things. I hope you can understand.
Yep and you see him making the top 5 qabilist thread. Spending too much time with Xplaya and Khalid is dangerous for your health.

All his threads are qabil related.

He should take a break .

UgaasMaxamad

Postby UgaasMaxamad » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:47 pm

Cabdi Iley inkaasta oo yahay Mujrim Mujrim dhalaay I give him props for showing these Idoor mandem not to mess around

UgaasMaxamad

Postby UgaasMaxamad » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:50 pm

Cabdi iley inkaasta oo yahay mujrim mujrim dhalaay. I give him respect for fending off these Idoors and ONLF mongrels. I hate him tho for giving high privledges to reer warfa, making then high rankers in his government.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:50 pm

Cabdi iley inkaasta oo yahay mujrim mujrim dhalaay. I give him respect for fending off these Idoors and ONLF mongrels. I hate him tho for giving high privledges to reer warfa, making then high rankers in his government.
Why are you against reer warfa getting high ranked government position?
And yaa tahay by the way to make such a statement?

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:36 pm

Why are you against reer warfa getting high ranked government position?
And yaa tahay by the way to make such a statement?
Marsin, this troll waa marehan i believe. he doesn't even know what he is talking about,

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:49 pm

I like the way liyu karbaash iidoor, hutu iyo boonka marexan. ONLF need to make a peace deal with iley and wait for ethiopia to disintegrate.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.