Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What degaans/cities do the Iidoor live in the region

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: What degaans/cities do the Iidoor live in the region

Postby BestPlaya » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:20 am

Teeri.....what do Dhulbahante have in Somali region...in terms of politics? :)
Your question is directed to scholar Teeri but l can tell u dhulos has a grazing land in wardheer but have got no district therefore ,your folks have little or no political say in the Somali region.

U belong to Tumaalland or MJ-land depending on which side pleases u most 8-)
Best, :lol: :lol:

i have no love with dhulbahante, in the 90s they sided with marehan boons in down south war,

also my uncle owns a restaurant in london, after we captured kismayo in 2012, a dhulbahante guy came to my uncle and said to my uncle dhulbahante is preparing 40 teknikos to retake back ksimayo as he was jelous, my uncle told him go and free lascanood from idoor first .

even in kismayo the langaab dhulbahante waa boon, they always make you aware how much they hate ogadens in ksimayo,

dont let them fool you, they hate us so much and prefer hutus and boon to rape their women in kismayo rather than our boys dying for their freedom, waa haasids confused about their interests, these are not the same as the Sayids loyal foot soldiers , it will bring happiness to hear Ogaden has been attacked,
They also accompanied Tumaal raids against the Ogaden.Their biggest enemy is themselves who shop from Hargeisa or garowe depending on who offers more free services

Ma maqashay LAFAHA HARTIGA in Kismayo? Dhulos and MJ were severely defeated in fierce battle near kismayo in 1900s .they were singlehandedly destroyed by MZs

They are not our enemies but they are our politically confused cousins.Having said that,they cannot as well be regarded as allies boz they have no loyalty no shame or whatsoever.

Ogaden responded to British backed Tumaal raids and recaptured Doollo from the Eyduurs but our poor cousins couldn't take back their Aynabo and Ceeldaab.they incited us with famous poems and we responded with a reconquista and we did the same but they couldn't bring back an inch of their invaded territories.

Dhulos badly need a Messiah to free them from the Eyduur tyranny.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: What degaans/cities do the Iidoor live in the region

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:35 am

Your question is directed to scholar Teeri but l can tell u dhulos has a grazing land in wardheer but have got no district therefore ,your folks have little or no political say in the Somali region.

U belong to Tumaalland or MJ-land depending on which side pleases u most 8-)
Best, :lol: :lol:

i have no love with dhulbahante, in the 90s they sided with marehan boons in down south war,

also my uncle owns a restaurant in london, after we captured kismayo in 2012, a dhulbahante guy came to my uncle and said to my uncle dhulbahante is preparing 40 teknikos to retake back ksimayo as he was jelous, my uncle told him go and free lascanood from idoor first .

even in kismayo the langaab dhulbahante waa boon, they always make you aware how much they hate ogadens in ksimayo,

dont let them fool you, they hate us so much and prefer hutus and boon to rape their women in kismayo rather than our boys dying for their freedom, waa haasids confused about their interests, these are not the same as the Sayids loyal foot soldiers , it will bring happiness to hear Ogaden has been attacked,
They also accompanied Tumaal raids against the Ogaden.Their biggest enemy is themselves who shop from Hargeisa or garowe depending on who offers more free services

Ma maqashay LAFAHA HARTIGA in Kismayo? Dhulos and MJ were severely defeated in fierce battle near kismayo in 1900s .they were singlehandedly destroyed by MZs

They are not our enemies but they are our politically confused cousins.Having said that,they cannot as well be regarded as allies boz they have no loyalty no shame or whatsoever.

Ogaden responded to British backed Tumaal raids and recaptured Doollo from the Eyduurs but our poor cousins couldn't take back their Aynabo and Ceeldaab.they incited us with famous poems and we responded with a reconquista and we did the same but they couldn't bring back an inch of their invaded territories.

Dhulos badly need a Messiah to free them from the Eyduur tyranny.
Best I say marry a dhulbahante girl so she can give birth to Said number 2 to lead harti,

yes i heard of lafa harti, its a tuulo 30 km outside of ksimayo towards dasheeg waamo, it was in 1925, we karbashed them, quick story, in 1960s harti wanted to change the name to lafaha nimanka, but jubbaland OG mps vetoed the bill,

we killed 350 and Ogadens lost several man only in one day, it was lead by our grandfather Sultan Ahmed Magan The Great, after that the british signed jubbaland to Sultan Ahmed magan as the king and harti as his subjects who can residie in kismayo, its in Kew Archive, west london, the signed document of the british signed the land to us as the guardians, why do you think his grandson Sultan Cadi Cali Sonkar Ahmed Magan was taken to the US to washington white house in DC by bill clinton in 1996 to discuss the somali situation? he was the one who signed 4.5 talks deal in washington on behalf of somalis in the white house after the US said we only recognise those kings recognised by the British and only recognise Sultan Ahmed and his heirs, and he was the only one the British ever recognised as King (well his grandfather Ahmed Magan).

he also got to chose 12 Ogadens to give free visa, he mixed in, mohamed subeer, bahagir, makahail, calyahan, tolomog and Galmiise, etc, the king came back but 12 Absames got to live in USA,

Lafaha Harti :lol: Ogaden waa hilarious, karbash your enemy then name it after the defeated foe as history,

waa regaeedi, we need to bring that back, the Original OGs who used to karbash their enemies with no questions asked, no mercy, its how we conquered the biggest landmass in east africa, one single tribe amongst 155 ethnic groups and 190 tribes has more land in combined, no wonder the British heated us, Jewish British.

VIVA The Ogaden Race Insha Allah ,

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.