Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What degaans/cities do the Iidoor live in the region

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: What degaans/cities do the Iidoor live in the region

Postby AwRastaale » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:21 pm

It’s clear the likes of OAF never seen the region. Wallahi anyone who sees their comment and being on the ground would die of laughter.

This is the kind od times you appreciate the Abbysinians for eradicating low IQs like this kind.

They have clue.

There is nothing called Ogadeniya guys. There is only Eastern Ethiopia.

You can sleep on that and Isaaq lives where they live. What few clueless Cagdheer say on Snet doesn’t matter but would be wiser if they attended theie regular crying ceremonies than make entertain themselves with bogus stories.

The only time Ogaden is used is when people want to talk about genocide, burnt villages, starvation, rape and uprooted nomads.

It doesn’t represent the whole region.

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:28 pm

I left the country when I was young and do not recall, I have heard of some villages purely from conflicts and reports in the media but where do the Iidoor live in Ogadeniya?
There's nothing called Cagdheeria, only DDS or Kililka shanaad, as Hawdain already told you.

Isaaq live the districts of Danood, Gaashaamo, Daroor, Awaare, Xarshin, Qabribayax, Jigjiga and Awbare.
Your quite knowledgeable it appears. I will take what you have said at your words. The name of the region is not all that important. What is without doubt is there are significant Iidoor that live in that region who should have a role in what happens to the destiny of the Somalis that live in that region.

Awrastaale, I have always found it odd someone who has the Ethiopian emblem on their Avatar accusing others of being enslaved. If you are attempting to insult them by throwing that phrase around, are the Iidoor that live in the above regions not under the same authority mise waa qabiil kale oo ayagu shaambada "Occupation" ama "slaves" ma qabto?

The OGs and others were eradicated for opposing Abyssinian rule. Those who accepted their rule were rewarded.

A video of a new organization--hoping to emulate the Oromo/Ahmaro civil disobedience alleged to be headed by an Iidoor

Their Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/srajmovement/

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:08 pm

It’s clear the likes of OAF never seen the region. Wallahi anyone who sees their comment and being on the ground would die of laughter.

This is the kind od times you appreciate the Abbysinians for eradicating low IQs like this kind.

They have clue.

There is nothing called Ogadeniya guys. There is only Eastern Ethiopia.

You can sleep on that and Isaaq lives where they live. What few clueless Cagdheer say on Snet doesn’t matter but would be wiser if they attended theie regular crying ceremonies than make entertain themselves with bogus stories.

The only time Ogaden is used is when people want to talk about genocide, burnt villages, starvation, rape and uprooted nomads.

It doesn’t represent the whole region.

Never seen the region? :russ: Is that what you could come up with? seriously? :pac:
This idoor have lost it, i've been to the region every second year since 97 ee tii kusoo xaartey uga sheeke abbasyniya iyo ras mekonen.

I tell you what, come only to wajaale and i could rip your homemade passport like a boss and show you who rules on the other side of the fence, you talk like your kin have any kind of voice in the region, idoors are guests in the region, even in hawd your guest who overstayed but will slowly be cleansed from the region, the first phase was gashaamo and the second was jaamac dubad, expect more of them waves.

Garacan wuxuu na mooda dhulbahantihii lasoo lug'gooyey ee u majeerteen iyo idoor siyaasadooda ku jaantumtey, itoobiya uun baa dib noo haysta ee, kol hore ayaan kula kici lahaa.

The british protected you back in the days, and today your under the ethiopian protection.

You got Warsangeli and dhulbahante in the northern front and Ogaden at the wajaale gate, xageed geli hoogto godkeed geli? :lol:

I can't wait for the collapse of the central government in addis ababa, fursad waxaan haysta aan idoor habar kintir ka dhigi lahaa :blessed:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:24 pm

Talo,

Sxb Haud is like our Alaska.

Idoor there don’t have to be there. It’s a choice.

I personally sleep one night in Haud, Dire and next in Hargeisa.

My emblem supports that Isaac should live and embrace bigger Ethiopian cities and keep their homeland in their hearts.

We need to join Ethiopian policy makers and not be buying motional nomads.

This is my vision.

I don’t need to be in Haud. I only have few camels.

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:34 pm

Talo,

Sxb Haud is like our Alaska.

Idoor there don’t have to be there. It’s a choice.

I personally sleep one night in Haud, Dire and next in Hargeisa.

My emblem supports that Isaac should live and embrace bigger Ethiopian cities and keep their homeland in their hearts.

We need to join Ethiopian policy makers and not be buying motional nomads.

This is my vision.

I don’t need to be in Haud. I only have few camels.
Idoor wagash log into your lemma oromo account and xagaas kasoo caytan, you seem smarter over there.
''hawd is our alaska'' kulaha, hawd cabsi baad ku joogta, you sleep with your eyes open sidii awoowgagii buuryada ingriiska jaqi jirey.

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:53 am

Who the fuck cares about doqonki Ogaden? They've been slaves since WW2. All other Somali's living in Somali Regions of Ethiopia got it very bad because sometimes they are confused for Doqonki Ogaden and get karbashed by drunk oromos who hate doqonki Ogaden for being Amahara boot lickers . Whether it is Oromo karbashing Doqonki Ogaden in Ethiopia , or Bantu karbashing Doqonki Ogaden in JL I support the destruction of Doqonki Ogaden they are an embarrassment to the Somali Identity , real slaves since WW2.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:08 pm

I left the country when I was young and do not recall, I have heard of some villages purely from conflicts and reports in the media but where do the Iidoor live in Ogadeniya?

There is 1 president, always Ogaden, every president (the one president in 1997 abdel majiid was not idoor, he was bahar cabdalla, samaroon dir, but they pay mag with jabriil abookar hence why idoors claim him even though he was samroon0.

11 gobols, Absame has 9 (ogaden has 8), shaniile waa ciise, libaan gobal waa dagodi and garre.

280 mps, Absame has 245 mps,

93 distracts Absame has 84 distracts of that

4 vice presidents, 1 is gadabursi, 1 is ciise, 1 is reer Amadin and 1 is makaahil, meaning of the 4 vice presidents ogaden has 2 in addition to the president always belonging to them because they have 245 mps of the 280 mps,

uncle abdi created 100 new mps and gave ogaden 80 , 2 new gobals from 9 to 11 and gave both to ogaden, created 43 new distracts and gave ogaden 36 hence why we dominate,

idoor only has gaashambo which is a distract in dagaxbuur, hence they have 4 mps and 1 governor (thats out of 280 mps they have 4 and out of 93 distracts/governors they have one )

i dare you to get idoors to tell you which other distracts they have mps or governors for, only one in dagabuur which is gashammbo hence why they dont even get vice presdeint or DDSI speaker like we gave to garre or dagodia , waa ultra minorty

at least dagodi ciise and garre have whole gobols for themselves, these lot waa the dog that barks the loudest because waa tiny

now

the presidency is not a matter of which tribe but whether it will be going back to Mohamed subeeer, cabdalla, maaqabuul or calyahan or bah gari and they have all rotated it amongst each other, example, the previous presdident waas makahiil ogaden, now moahmed subeer, before the makahil president Daud it waas cabdallah i belive, and that before bahgari etc and before him was reer dalal Mohamed Subeer, now its Cali Yusuf Maxad Rooble at the helm, next will most likely be Maakahil or Calyahan,

Galti Ogadens dont play ball, they know they died for the land and are in charge, they dont piss around, but then they dont bully anyone or abuse their powers, waa nasab. they give all their rights

we dominate the land, will do so regardless of being at war or peace with 100 million Ethiopians, Somalis will sit behind us, its has been ordained as we are the majority and the most responsible and only ones willing to die for the land,

next time dont let minority cry wolf and make you believe they have significant numbers when they dont,

Viva Ogadenia

Teeri

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:51 pm

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:28 pm

Teeri.....what do Dhulbahante have in Somali region...in terms of politics? :)

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:11 am

There's nothing called Cagdheeria, only DDS or Kililka shanaad, as Hawdain already told you.

Isaaq live the districts of Danood, Gaashaamo, Daroor, Awaare, Xarshin, Qabribayax, Jigjiga and Awbare.
Danood is a Makaahil town
Awaare is Ree Isaaq town
Qabribayax is Abaskuul City
Jigjiga is Absame city

Awbare is Samaron Town

Xarshin,Daroor,Gashamo and Togwale are the only four districts belonging to Iidoor

Togwajale and Xarshin belongs to Saciido Muuse

Daroor and Gashamo belong to QudhunXajis

Iidoor is very minority in Ogadenia .My sub sub sub clan has has got more districts and influence in Hawd than the entire Tumaalo combined.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:20 am

Your question is directed to scholar Teeri but l can tell u dhulos has a grazing land in wardheer but have got no district therefore ,your folks have little or no political say in the Somali region.

U belong to Tumaalland or MJ-land depending on which side pleases u most 8-)

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:12 am

to be frank nothing bro, aprt from mj bicidyaan that live onthe border of wardheer and puntland and small marehan marti in galeed who are there thansk to the kindness of makaahil ogadensd they intermarry, not much for darood except for geri koomb who live in jigjiga but geri koombe always lives with ogadens/absame cousins even in jubbaland, in particular abyoonus geri koombe.

dhulbahante dont resside in DDSI but they do share a border with makaahil and cali yusuf in wardheer region, just a border,

aprt from extreme south in libaan region being dagodi and garre and shiniley being dir/samerron uaally, 9 out of 11 regions is 99% ogaden/absame/galmiise, bascially kuumade, they are the heartland and make 85% of the lands in terms of deegans/regions, with a sprinkle of peoplelike sheekahl, reer aw hassan and xeer dirs like reer sheikhs who used to read quran to our children in return for martinimo and know the land never belonged to them, Ogaden is good at reminding people they are marti in a very respectful way, becasue of sheer number you can never dominate them,

sorry my dhulbahante freind, yall, mjs and marehans are just guests when you visit, not natives.
Last edited by TeeriReturns on Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:19 am

Your question is directed to scholar Teeri but l can tell u dhulos has a grazing land in wardheer but have got no district therefore ,your folks have little or no political say in the Somali region.

U belong to Tumaalland or MJ-land depending on which side pleases u most 8-)
Best, :lol: :lol:

i have no love with dhulbahante, in the 90s they sided with marehan boons in down south war,

also my uncle owns a restaurant in london, after we captured kismayo in 2012, a dhulbahante guy came to my uncle and said to my uncle dhulbahante is preparing 40 teknikos to retake back ksimayo as he was jelous, my uncle told him go and free lascanood from idoor first .

even in kismayo the langaab dhulbahante waa boon, they always make you aware how much they hate ogadens in ksimayo,

dont let them fool you, they hate us so much and prefer hutus and boon to rape their women in kismayo rather than our boys dying for their freedom, waa haasids confused about their interests, these are not the same as the Sayids loyal foot soldiers , it will bring happiness to hear Ogaden has been attacked,

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:52 am

I don't believe in this kililization I want the old Ethiopians province's these tigre are anti Ethiopia dividing Ethiopia along ethnic lines. Hararghe bale bring those regions back abdi iley is anti ethiopiawinet ethiopianism is that every one is Ethiopian regardless of his ethnic group isaaq sidamo galla afar amhara are all the same.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:04 am

I don't believe in this kililization I want the old Ethiopians province's these tigre are anti Ethiopia dividing Ethiopia along ethnic lines. Hararghe bale bring those regions back abdi iley is anti ethiopiawinet ethiopianism is that every one is Ethiopian regardless of his ethnic group isaaq sidamo galla afar amhara are all the same.
Ethnic Isaaq :russ:

You shouldn't worry about federal regions bcoz you already got one called Tumalland which is ruled behind the veil by your beloved Habesha masters

You worship Amhara bcoz u think they will uproot the federal decentralization of Ethiopia into the current 9 or even 10 regions (if Tumaland is included) .U know very well that Tumaal little presence in Somali region is heavily weakened by the Ogaden lead DDSI and that's why u cry for the abolition of the federal system.

Ethinic Isaaqs has no future in Ogaden region maybe they will officially join Ethiopia as the 10th kilil? :MJ:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.