Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What degaans/cities do the Iidoor live in the region

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

What degaans/cities do the Iidoor live in the region

Postby Talo alle udaa » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:18 pm

I left the country when I was young and do not recall, I have heard of some villages purely from conflicts and reports in the media but where do the Iidoor live in Ogadeniya?

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: What degaans/cities do the Iidoor live in the region

Postby AwRastaale » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:49 am

There's nothing called ogadeniya. Come back to the reality. It is either Kililka or Somali Region of Ethiopia.

Isaac live in Haud and the Reserved areas of Hararghe.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:50 am

They live in the triangle of death . Burco. Hargeisa and berbera

incognitoo

Postby incognitoo » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:28 am

There's nothing called ogadeniya. Come back to the reality. It is either Kililka or Somali Region of Ethiopia.

but you never let facts get in the way as you lick oromo back side, what a shame you are to the house of isaaq.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:59 am

but you never let facts get in the way as you lick oromo back side, what a shame you are to the house of isaaq.
Defend your women from xabashi askar first lol

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:25 am

Wether its called Ogadenia kililka or somali region is none of your concern, in hawd your people are under dhagaxbuur which is Ogaden majority and in faafan you live under absame majority, looma ooyan garac ah baa ka tahay waxaa na cadeynaysa sidii gashaamo lagugu wassay oo waliba ay dowlada dhexe bax kugu dheheen.

idoor wagash, awoowga ala cadaab.

incognitoo

Postby incognitoo » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:03 pm

Defend your women from xabashi askar first lol
kuwa hawdka ay tigreeda iyo liyu booliska ku raaxaystaana maxaa laga yeeli ina adeer

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:12 pm

The iidoor living in that region are anti-ethiopia but the iidoor living in SL are pro-ethiopia, it is very strange, iidoor get killed in both Oromia and Ogadenia.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:16 pm

I left the country when I was young and do not recall, I have heard of some villages purely from conflicts and reports in the media but where do the Iidoor live in Ogadeniya?
Garhajis share hawd with reer isaaq, that is where thry live for the most part. e, gaashaamo area.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:39 pm

The iidoor living in that region are anti-ethiopia but the iidoor living in SL are pro-ethiopia, it is very strange, iidoor get killed in both Oromia and Ogadenia.
Didn’t 100 doofars get sent to akhira few weeks ago lol

samatar133
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby samatar133 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:07 pm

There's nothing called Cagdheeria, only DDS or Kililka shanaad, as Hawdain already told you.

Isaaq live the districts of Danood, Gaashaamo, Daroor, Awaare, Xarshin, Qabribayax, Jigjiga and Awbare.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:40 pm

Cagdheer slaves you got the answers and you can alwqys visit and see it for yourselves.

Despite your awoowe kissing the hand of Haile Selassie there is nothing called Ogadeniya or whatever.

An amateur map from news source isn’t something to brag about nor is Ogaden REGION same as Ogadeniya.

Stop behaving like little girls on their periods and get yourselves educated.

You’re are burying someone every day hence last to talk about someon getting killed.

Just go visit one of your websites or community halls Cagdheer sitting for tacsi crying about “gumaysiga wooyanaha”.

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:08 pm

Cagdheer slaves you got the answers and you can alwqys visit and see it for yourselves.

Despite your awoowe kissing the hand of Haile Selassie there is nothing called Ogadeniya or whatever.

An amateur map from news source isn’t something to brag about nor is Ogaden REGION same as Ogadeniya.

Stop behaving like little girls on their periods and get yourselves educated.

You’re are burying someone every day hence last to talk about someon getting killed.

Just go visit one of your websites or community halls Cagdheer sitting for tacsi crying about “gumaysiga wooyanaha”.
Now this is a person you can call doqon, wuxuu ku hadlayo xitaa micna maleh.
He just admitted that the region is in fact called ''Ogaden region'' by the international community, even if you take any planes that goes through the region let it be Ethiopia's very own planes, the screen will say ''Ogaden region''.
You translate the Ogaden region into somali and you get Ogadenia.
Your mad ''Idoor'' isn't on the map but rather your former nightmare oppressors which the British saved you from, not even kintirland is on the map and you have the guts to argue with us about our region, indeed you need another gashaamo karbaash so you can cry from your computer far away in australia bakhtiyahow.
Your the one who needs education, your best at advertising for a country that has nothing to do with you.
Stick to your oromo ceeb sucking threads.

Idoor wagash edeb yeelo hadii kale godkii aad ku dhacdid walee inaysan idoor kaasoo bixin karin.
Last edited by OAF on Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:14 pm

There's nothing called Cagdheeria, only DDS or Kililka shanaad, as Hawdain already told you.

Isaaq live the districts of Danood, Gaashaamo, Daroor, Awaare, Xarshin, Qabribayax, Jigjiga and Awbare.
He asked you for degmos that is exclusively idoor you dumb wagash, Danood, Awaare and daroor is Ogaden majority.

Qabribayax and Jigjiga is Absame majority, Awbarre is samaroon majority.
Waxaa kuu hadhey Gashaamo and Xarshin oo langaab langaab dhaley baad ka tahay Ogadenia.

TheArabBanadir

Why doesn’t the power of the banadir region give back to the rightful owners of the land?

Postby TheArabBanadir » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:34 pm

Reer xamars are the rightful owners of the Banadir region

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.