Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why do Ogaden take this ?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Why do Ogaden take this ?

Postby Adali » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:11 pm

Reer Cabdille rule Kilinka with Iley and kill other Ogadens, even their cousins Rer Haaruun, Cali Isxaaq cannot escape their dhabodilifnimo. In Jubaland Reer Cabdille want to do the same by being dhabodilifs for Kenyans, but unlike NFD and kilinka, Jubaland is in Somalia, and Beesha Sade and Cawlyahan will not allow this in Somalia.

There is no Daroodnimo or Ogadeen, there is only Qaranka and Jubalandnimo, marka walaaleyaal ragaan yeenan been idiin sheegin, there is no animosity between Cagdheer and Mareexaan, we will resolve our issues politically.

Madobe out
Iley out

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Why do Ogaden take this ?

Postby TeeriReturns » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:02 pm

Reer Cabdille rule Kilinka with Iley and kill other Ogadens, even their cousins Rer Haaruun, Cali Isxaaq cannot escape their dhabodilifnimo. In Jubaland Reer Cabdille want to do the same by being dhabodilifs for Kenyans, but unlike NFD and kilinka, Jubaland is in Somalia, and Beesha Sade and Cawlyahan will not allow this in Somalia.

There is no Daroodnimo or Ogadeen, there is only Qaranka and Jubalandnimo, marka walaaleyaal ragaan yeenan been idiin sheegin, there is no animosity between Cagdheer and Mareexaan, we will resolve our issues politically.

Madobe out
Iley out
:lol: :lol: marehan trying to divide et impirum Ogs, what the hell has cabdi iley done to yall, you doknow he wern to war with habaar gidir after they killed wagardac right? ask a wagardac, ramadan 2016

looks like you have noticed your true enemy, you will never divided OGs,

by the way, when your Uncle handed over Qalbidagax, was he sticking to somalinimo? qarannimo? why the hyporcracy adali. he is a tribalist, because hassan shekh refused to hand him over but farmajo did, its a shame becaseu makaahil ogadens killed 100 reer dalal lads in return in DDSI, atleast OGs told to failmajos face they will kill 100 reer dalal marehan boys, tit for tat, its ironic that liyu police killed them, cabdi iley allowed it under the condition they change their uniforms, it was makahil Ogaden, and i am happy they did it, they should have killed 80,000 marehan women, man and children, did your high on chat uncle think there would be no repercussions?,

Adali fuck your qaran -nimo, fuck your somalinimo,

and your damn right, no such thing as daroodnimo, your uncle killed it,

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:11 pm

Madobe out
Iley out
:lol: :lol: marehan trying to divide et impirum Ogs, what the hell has cabdi iley done to yall, you doknow he wern to war with habaar gidir after they killed wagardac right? ask a wagardac, ramadan 2016

by the way, when your Uncle handed over Qalbidagax, was he sticking to somalinimo? qarannimo? why the hyporcracy adali. he is a tribalist, because hassan shekh refused to hand him over but farmajo did, its a shame becaseu makaahil ogadens killed 100 reer dalal lads in return in DDSI, atleast OGs told to failmajos face they will kill 100 reer dalal marehan boys, tit for tat, its ironic that liyu police killed them, cabdi iley allowed it under the condition they change their uniforms, it was makahil Ogaden, and i am happy they did it, they should have killed 80,000 marehan women, man and children, did your high on chat uncle think there would be no repercussions?,

I don't care about Makaahil, they are not responsible for Liyuu police neither are they in charge of the kilinka, they are just like the rest of the Somalis living there.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:17 pm

Madobe out
Iley out

I don't care about Makaahil, they are not responsible for Liyuu police neither are they in charge of the kilinka, they are just like the rest of the Somalis living there.
well you should care, qalbidagax waa OG first, makahil second, hence why liyu police karbashed reer dalal lads and send them to their graves,

tit for tat, your uncle should have thought about it, he threw rock to glass house, forgetting all his people live in a glass house, so his kin paid for his greed and stupidity,

look on the bright side, the fedderal mps and senator OGs told to his face what they will do, before they contacted liyu police, we are man, we dont do things behind anothers back, we say it straight and do it,

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:30 pm

well you should care, qalbidagax waa OG first, makahil second, hence why liyu police karbashed reer dalal lads and send them to their graves,

tit for tat, your uncle should have thought about it, he threw rock to glass house, forgetting all his people live in a glass house, so his kin paid for his greed and stupidity,

look on the bright side, the fedderal mps and senator OGs told to his face what they will do, before they contacted liyu police, we are man, we dont do things behind anothers back, we say it straight and do it,
I think Abdi iley concern is not Somalia but the opposition he face in Jigjiga soma ahan ?

Qalbi dagax was handed over by HG NISA in Galmudug it had nothing to do with Farmaajo and even less to do with Mareexaan. :lol:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:17 am

I think Abdi iley concern is not Somalia but the opposition he face in Jigjiga soma ahan ?

Qalbi dagax was handed over by HG NISA in Galmudug it had nothing to do with Farmaajo and even less to do with Mareexaan. :lol:
s*****a boonta marehanta dashey usheek

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:42 am

ok my suju friend, don't try to cause fitna between Mareexaan and makaahil waa dad aanu iskaa xigno, Bah Gerri iyo Makaahil waa walaaleheen tol iyo xidid baanu nahay, hasa ahaate liyuu police iyo Reer Cabdille soo ma ahan dhabodilifka kumanaan ogadeen oo xorinimo doon ah wada xiray, kumanaan kalena xasuuqay ?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:02 am

Reer cabdullle is the laandhere of maxammad subeer. Cali and haruun are mostly onlf. Mostly onlf. Reer isaaq lost to many men in the fight against Ethiopia during the wslf times. But reer cabdalle have the numbers and reer cabdulle pursueded all the absamsa to stop hating Ethiopia and support the tplf

Ogaden is for the first time thinking about their own interest.

Long live Ethiopia

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:34 pm

ok my suju friend, don't try to cause fitna between Mareexaan and makaahil waa dad aanu iskaa xigno, Bah Gerri iyo Makaahil waa walaaleheen tol iyo xidid baanu nahay, hasa ahaate liyuu police iyo Reer Cabdille soo ma ahan dhabodilifka kumanaan ogadeen oo xorinimo doon ah wada xiray, kumanaan kalena xasuuqay ?

born in kismayo, 11 geneartions living in ksimayo, i am reer waamo Ogaden, we are the ones who conquered jubbaland and NFD from wardey, my very ancestores,

anyways, nice try trying to get a lesson on who is what in the great OG family, i will not offer you a lesson, i know you are taking baby steps and coming here with what your learned from marehans in tea shops and Somali restaurants,

Ogadens biggest enemy waa iblis then marehan, its my belief, we are not tol, a jews is closer to me than a marehan, makahils hate you the most, they are kcikng out marehans out of wardheer as we speak, yall have been shipped back to the border, go to a Makahil Og and tell him he is your best bud, he will slap your face, get lost adali, your people are out to wipe out Ogs, what the hell would we be kidn to yal?

every time marehans shir its how can we defeat Ogs in kismayo, how this how that, they raise funds from single mothers with Hungary kids so they can buy arms to fight OG, cry me a river, no one falls for your crap, fake tears and peace pledges,

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:58 pm

born in kismayo, 11 geneartions living in ksimayo, i am reer waamo Ogaden, we are the ones who conquered jubbaland and NFD from wardey, my very ancestores,

anyways, nice try trying to get a lesson on who is what in the great OG family, i will not offer you a lesson, i know you are taking baby steps and coming here with what your learned from marehans in tea shops and Somali restaurants,

Ogadens biggest enemy waa iblis then marehan, its my belief, we are not tol, a jews is closer to me than a marehan, makahils hate you the most, they are kcikng out marehans out of wardheer as we speak, yall have been shipped back to the border, go to a Makahil Og and tell him he is your best bud, he will slap your face, get lost adali, your people are out to wipe out Ogs, what the hell would we be kidn to yal?

every time marehans shir its how can we defeat Ogs in kismayo, how this how that, they raise funds from single mothers with Hungary kids so they can buy arms to fight OG, cry me a river, no one falls for your crap, fake tears and peace pledges,
OG or MX are not each others enemy, waxaan ka hadlaye niman calool ushaqaysteyaal oo xukunka xoog ku haysta with the help of KDF in Kismaayo and TPLF in Ethiopia.

its only the Cabdille that are eating while rest of Ogaden are hungry, forget about Mareexaan sort out your own mess first.

Mareexaan want Viable Jubaland state.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:51 pm

OG or MX are not each others enemy, waxaan ka hadlaye niman calool ushaqaysteyaal oo xukunka xoog ku haysta with the help of KDF in Kismaayo and TPLF in Ethiopia.

its only the Cabdille that are eating while rest of Ogaden are hungry, forget about Mareexaan sort out your own mess first.

Mareexaan want Viable Jubaland state.
what mess, huuraale was working for his own interest, he had 200 marehan boys murdered and then want abck to his villa, your marehan people are killing each othert, alshabab marehan are killing reer gedo marehan daily, mr fromnorth are klilling mr from gedo, waa civil war,

marehan kicked out their ugaas and held meetings in london and evrry other city to dinounce him becase of vicil war and he dared agreed with OGs to build kismayo becasue his other choice from us was gedo going to build mamul with elay, he cried and begged us to join the 2 jubbas, we only allowed him to stay becasue cawlyahan also live in gedo,

you dont love one Og more than others, for your information it was uncle yusuf hajji an cabdalla defence minister of kenya who choose ahmed and then other ergoes votted for ahmed, all Ogs choose him,
every OG clan has lead DDSI, before cabdi its wa Dawd an Makaahil, before him it was bahgari OG, you think OG is like reer diini that do abuse to tother marehans wehre they are not allowed to lead? war we are all equal, we dont abuse one another, no OG fears another tribe, but in your case it always has to be reer diini, just the way its mohamuud salebaan for mjs, waa monopoly,

OG on the other hand dont fear one another, every Og sub tribe including Makahil, cabdalla, bahgari etc have had a seat in being presdeint,

but then your boones doesnt accept fact,

i thin i know why you had mohamed subeer the most, its becasue of that fmaous line cabndullahi yusuf once said to daroods.

Marehan can karbash Darood as we fear him, but he fears Mohamed Subeer because he is the only one that can karbash marehan"

this is why you love one OG clan more than other, yet to an OG you are all boon gun to him, you are the same, just dont every forgwet, when huuraale was karbashed, ahmed was not in soamlia, he was abroad, it was macalin Mohamed, a reer Afgan calwlyahan OG that karbashed your uncle huraale when he locked up fartaag, he dealt with hurrale and made him surrender, to an OG, marehan waa marehan, stop splitting hair,

regardless of its Reer Isaaq Omar Jees, ahmed madoobe reer cabdile, or Macalin Moahmed reer Afgab, or Xidiq Makhail OG becomes next president of Jubbaland insha Allah, they will all karbash you.

jubbalanders thank us every day as marehan boon was to rape women, this majerteen woman told us her and her female cousin were raped by 17 marehans one afternoon, gangbang, this is why your people lost, marehan were filthy dugag, all they did was rape, pillage, riob, kill and destroy and even allowed habaar gidir to grow drugs in jilib,

of all the millions yall robbed from kismayo port, what does marehan have to styand for? huraale is dirt poor, waa the xaram he colelcted and the way looked away when his men raped maskiin somali girls, waa boon after all, what is there excepect.

in short few years Ogaden has build mamul jubbland, allowed every tribe to eat from the same plate, even made jareers and midgaans humans again, he even gave you vice preseincy, your uncle nor morgaan midgaan could do that in over 20 years of ruling kismayo, morgaN IS ALSO BEGGING FOR HAND OURTS IN EGYPT AS WE TALK, WAA THE XRAM AND BLOOD THEY SPILT,

Ahmed madoobe has any soldier that kills innocent people, the soldiers in kismayo kiss your hands becaseu they know ahmed madoobe will punish them if they abuse the citizens,

that is the difference between boon rule and an nasab landheer god fearing rule, your uncle huraale killed more marehan civilians in ksimayo than any other Somali just to make sure no one eats the port money with him, waa 78 year old gun murderer, he was busy robbing kismayo when he was meant to make a mmaul, but he coukld not becasue he knew marhean is dont live in the 2 jubbas but only 3 out of 6 distracts in gedo, waa minorty, be happy you have a vice presidency, you will only get presidency through votes, you are welcome to try,. laandheer dont fear one man one vote, welcome,

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:08 pm

dhaqan xumida waa lagu yaqaan dadka iley iyo madoobe tageera, hasa ahaate maanta idinka ayee idin ku taagantahay..

ogaden and mareexan are brothers, labada beelod nidaam iyo walaaltimo ayee ka dhaxeyso, inkastoo 27kii sano wadanka iyo bulshada somaliyeed burburtay.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:55 pm

Lmao TeeriReturns is reer waamo..no wonder why he takes qabil so serious.

Adali, Ogadeenka halkaa so gala wa wada reer waamo..siyaasad waxba hakala hadlin..they beat their wives..and burn ciyaalka abti ka uyihin..subxanallah

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:40 pm

According to Mr. Adali who's hailing from Galmudug ,Cawlyahan is the only Ogaden clan in Jubaland :pac:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:00 pm

Lmao TeeriReturns is reer waamo..no wonder why he takes qabil so serious.

Adali, Ogadeenka halkaa so gala wa wada reer waamo..siyaasad waxba hakala hadlin..they beat their wives..and burn ciyaalka abti ka uyihin..subxanallah

Ina-abti that is unfair generalisation, we dont beat them nor to the reer waamo marehans beat their women, in fact galti amrehan and Ogaden galti are more aggressive than us,

marehan and Ogaden girls waa xurulcayn, why would anyone beat them?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.