Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why do Ogaden take this ?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Why do Ogaden take this ?

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:13 pm

Teeri Trinidad half Jamaican half English. White English eritrean. White German white Dutch surinam Hindi.. ghana xabad jareer big ass. Morrocon .

Beriga waan shidna I was fly like a bad man

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:18 pm

Horta ogadenku wa reeer walaan wa nimancaano uun ka sheekenayaa. Iyo ceel it's 2018.

Smile I dont mind if a girl is rude rough animal. She can tie me up and I will play the lion in the cage. I did that with couple mix race girls. During my heydays in England .

Ogaden iska iloow their shukaansi they know qoorthadheerbdheere dhaanto. Aand caanaanu wadda dhana. They know only one sex possition missionary. Wa niman xabashi so cadaabeen
Damn nigga! You is honest..I feel bad lol
Have you ever been pegged tho lol
smile, for a guy like me with no slang because i went to private islamic school in Denmark where i was whipped by Turks and salafis, as mum gave permission and then i went to an all white sixth form in the UK, people say i sound white on the phone, basically i talk incredibly posh,

what on earth is pegged thou? is that slang meaning cheated on?

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:21 pm

Many of us are not in any clan private group so, he is not sheegato and your not eligible to comment on 'internal' OG affairs just because your mom is Bah Geri :lol:

Balwarama is our Ugaas
Teeri is our warrior suldan
Adiigana Abti uun baa laguu yahay 8-)
Caadi ski dhig..difaac baas baad ku jirtaaye.

U said your mom is Jibraail? My ayeeyo and your mom waa isku qabiil marka ,labadeenu meel baynu qaraabo ka nahay .Halkaas ayn kugu xushmaynayaa moyaane waa hore ayn qumaati kuugu KARBAASH baran lahaa :lol:
Lol too much booto...ba kol hore Adali iska dhici

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:28 pm

Horta ogadenku wa reeer walaan wa nimancaano uun ka sheekenayaa. Iyo ceel it's 2018.

Smile I dont mind if a girl is rude rough animal. She can tie me up and I will play the lion in the cage. I did that with couple mix race girls. During my heydays in England .

Ogaden iska iloow their shukaansi they know qoorthadheerbdheere dhaanto. Aand caanaanu wadda dhana. They know only one sex possition missionary. Wa niman xabashi so cadaabeen
smile, for a guy like me with no slang because i went to private islamic school in Denmark where i was whipped by Turks and salafis, as mum gave permission and then i went to an all white sixth form in the UK, people say i sound white on the phone, basically i talk incredibly posh,

I will let our friend, Khalid Ali tell you the definition since he is into that shit lol

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:31 pm

U said your mom is Jibraail? My ayeeyo and your mom waa isku qabiil marka ,labadeenu meel baynu qaraabo ka nahay .Halkaas ayn kugu xushmaynayaa moyaane waa hore ayn qumaati kuugu KARBAASH baran lahaa :lol:
Sheeko haween baad hada lasoo shirtagtay :lol: Adali iska dhici kulahaa.lool

Adigiyo Adali ba karbaashkiina dooni maynee aayar dhidhibsada oo banaankiina jooga mise sidiini baad THREADS laidinku helo delete kuqaban doontaan :MJ:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:56 pm

[quote=Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE post_id=4872206 time=<a href="tel:1520025677">1520025677</a> user_id=119739]
[quote=BestPlaya post_id=4872199 time=<a href="tel:1520024888">1520024888</a> user_id=187521]
[quote=Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE post_id=4872196 time=<a href="tel:1520024272">1520024272</a> user_id=119739]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Sheeko haween baad hada lasoo shirtagtay :lol: Adali iska dhici kulahaa.lool

Adigiyo Adali ba karbaashkiina dooni maynee aayar dhidhibsada oo banaankiina jooga mise sidiini baad THREADS laidinku helo delete kuqaban doontaan :MJ:
[/quote]
Walle besha barakaysan wa laga qayliyey...dadba habeenki nagu qarwa.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:40 pm

Teeri er du dansker, hvor i dk kommer du fra ?

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:46 pm

no he is not Ogaden, meta and marsin told me, i played two face to balwearama, played along with his games, every thread he attacks all Ogadens, DDSI, Jubbalnd, ONLF, NFD, he hates us, i calculated waa sheekato like my cousins Meta and marsin warmed, it might have been just marsin, anyways they were suspicious, since i retired from here a few year ago they warned me, waa sheekato, waa one of those langaab dirs that live amongst us, so i suspected, otherwise waa of of those somali cornr tribes pretending to be us, he hates us with passion, his loss, also refusded to provide his abtir even through PM messages,

so all OGs judged him as sheekato, he is not Ogaden for sure, what he is in terms of other somalis, mostly like dir, you seem lots of these people live with us, with cuqdad, god help us and them.

Django ask him for abtir, waa sheekato,
Mudane Teeri ,

Karbaash all cuqdad ridden langaabs with your long but well written posts but don't start unnecessary inter-OG squabbles :up:
Ina Adheer Best, haye,

ok Ugaas :up: if you are sure about him, cool.

Balwarma, you and i will become best friends again, but i need to hear your side of the story, i will pm you, if you are are of us, for sure i might even give you one of my favourite she cows, Dooris Bellina in Afmadow, she is a gioft from my grandparents, she produces 35 liters a day and her butter like all afmadow butter is being sold in dubai for $120 every 10 kilos/liter, afmadow cows have the best and most expensive butter subak in somalia, waa land thats blessed, , waa qali sxb, they add and make it from xalwa kismayo, waa bello, but first we need to have a chat,
:dead:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:07 pm

Teeri Trinidad half Jamaican half English. White English eritrean. White German white Dutch surinam Hindi.. ghana xabad jareer big ass. Morrocon .

Beriga waan shidna I was fly like a bad man
what is jamaican punanai like? is it tight? oily? do they stink in their armpits like bantus in africa when you stand next to them?

i find white flower is is too baaquli balaf balaf, like a bowl, , waa too loose, couple of guys hit and it looses the tightness, i had a white eat europe i found onnthe beach when i worked in spain, lakiin brazilian is the best, waa the tightest ever, the two sides of the punpun squeez in together, which is why they are soo tight and oily, go to spain, they are so relxed, they love foreign men when you meet them on the beach, taking them home is like going for lunch if you know what you are doing,

i got hit on by this sexy ahmar little thing when i got off a flight recently from adis , she love it, the Ogadeninness in my just could not except, though she was so attractive, counting about 10 generations, my laf and ahmed madoobes laft oo ah reer warfa, we are bah kuffaar, she was ahmaar, aboyt 300 years ago we went to war with ahmars, defeated them in shewa and this ahmaar girl raided by caghdeers was given as third wife for Ugaas warfa, ahmed waa cilmi warfa, i am reer dalal, reer magan warfa, thus cilmi and magan waa bah kufffar, she was islamised through caghdderness my 10th generation ahmaar grandmother, we are the onlt ahmaar grnadmother in any caghdeer laf, all the others waa asli, she was so pissed she was said she wanted to place cilmi in a ceel, but he held her finger and smiled, she came back after running away and popped magan for warfa, his seocnd boy from her, she only had two boys and few girls,

whenn i landed in heathrow, in the baggae area she kept asking me to visit her in east london her place , i noticed lots of ahmar girls in the plane kept flirting with me, doing eye biiq biiq on me chap, i see lots of fit chicks, including muslims who i assume are oromo and canfar, god news, with hijab in the airport owkring in addis, so sexy, but the OG in my said no. also i told her i was taken, after i left the ahmar bitch in heathrow as my friend collected me, she keept looking at me as this bidda brought out his fone after i step away and said babes give me your number, she looked awkward, i looked back, she kept staring, she told him she was married just to get rid of him,

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:24 am

Habashas amhara are .cute they are mostly very light skin. They like somali.men because WE are tall. Not like their man short . Their man are Yemeni short. Amhara are romantic girls really and the good thing is they are gaalo They woud do anything

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:45 am

Amhara girls are more shy than tigray girls, the latter has better culture similar to Somalis, whereas Amhara eat raw meat and have aids epidemic due to the looseness of their women.

Khalid there are many Amharas in Sheperd Bush west london, and Tigray live north london camden and islington borough

Habasha girls are mix of tall eritrean girls and short Amhara girls, the amhara tend to be lighter due to massive f-king with italians while eritrean are look more somali both in stature and skin tone.

I met a light amhara girl in westfield shopping center, while I was flirting with her she blushed so much her face became red, I took her to my friends student apartment and karbashed that fanny and send her off to work late.

For any single guys in the area, Westfield has crazy amount of girls who work the night shift, if you have an apartment its easy to pick them up before work and smash them, infact they know this themselves and many come to work earlier like 1 hour or 30 min, I did the same to a petite jamaican girl, black as fuck but with nice feature. Westfield was my zone, also many Somali girls roam there to do their shopping.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:38 pm

Sheegato langaab boon marexan need to be sent back to galmudug as they are hutu in disguise. Ahmed Madoobe has been way too soft on the hunter gatherers :russ:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:36 pm

Adali tigray Are not bad either but tigray are 2.skinny amhara you can tell they have nilotic blood big ass. If you go Addis Ababa amhara oromo mix is very nice. Big.thick. from.behind..remind me i went.to a..ghanian birthday party central London back in the day damn horta ghaneesku maxay siiyaan naagahooda they are all thick. Balayada bantuga.f-king dayeer bay Cunan bay is yidhi xabad Bantu eyaa beri ii jeclatay she was thick.lugu buurbuuran big lips.kinda how negroes look like. But the problem is the face markan saaranahay balayadu waxay uu eegtahay Joseph kabila waciyaduubillah.

Any way smile these .dumb cagdheers ogaden ba ku dhalay bay shukaansanaya. Hahahahahaha.

Marexaan is shuuci balayo.Marx Lenin iyo Stalin waxay aaminsanyihin I believe smile is.reer.dini.reer.kooshin ubuxi tawradatan barakausan free landcruiser free.Victoria secret.free.education. these.fuckers used.somali airlines as marexaan airlines through out the.1980s Any.way smile.you play faqash I play snm catch.me.if.you.can..just.don't.kill.me

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:22 am

Adali tigray Are not bad either but tigray are 2.skinny amhara you can tell they have nilotic blood big ass. If you go Addis Ababa amhara oromo mix is very nice. Big.thick. from.behind..remind me i went.to a..ghanian birthday party central London back in the day damn horta ghaneesku maxay siiyaan naagahooda they are all thick. Balayada bantuga.f-king dayeer bay Cunan bay is yidhi xabad Bantu eyaa beri ii jeclatay she was thick.lugu buurbuuran big lips.kinda how negroes look like. But the problem is the face markan saaranahay balayadu waxay uu eegtahay Joseph kabila waciyaduubillah.

Any way smile these .dumb cagdheers ogaden ba ku dhalay bay shukaansanaya. Hahahahahaha.

Marexaan is shuuci balayo.Marx Lenin iyo Stalin waxay aaminsanyihin I believe smile is.reer.dini.reer.kooshin ubuxi tawradatan barakausan free landcruiser free.Victoria secret.free.education. these.fuckers used.somali airlines as marexaan airlines through out the.1980s Any.way smile.you play faqash I play snm catch.me.if.you.can..just.don't.kill.me
I will peg you so good and you will be singing for besha barakaysan. What the hell is shuuci. War stop dissing ogs, way ka sharaf badanyihne adiga iyo asalkaadaba

Sheegato langaab boon marexan need to be sent back to galmudug as they are hutu in disguise. Ahmed Madoobe has been way too soft on the hunter gatherers :russ:
Stfu doqon somalinet baa ku cay barataye.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:33 am

I co-sign with what Smile said, and while at it can you leave hawiye united towards ugaarsi alone. Orad iidoor iska dhici

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.