Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why do Ogaden take this ?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Why do Ogaden take this ?

Postby DalJecel60 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:01 pm

Well anyways its clear here that Adali and Teeri have animosity, Unite against other Daarood clans , Enslave kulaha War waa xaal aduun. The Swahili say Ashan ya punda nima teke , Do a favour for a Donkey , it'll only kick you back. Intaasi ayaa soobaxday, As long as Im mayor of Kismayo nacnac leeeya oo xasarad ku waara. Majeerteeniya ha noolato

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:11 pm

^^so typical, insecure men with micro penis are known to be sexist and fight women.
ina abti meta is just joking, horta is your mum reer camir , which reer cabdule is it?( camir cabaar cirka tabteen -they say that to signify their landheerness, kibir Ogaden, they say we nearly touch the sky because of our numerousness, mashallah its true though, aha).
Lol my mom is not reer cabdule, she is bahajibral..bahgeri
Meta, has too much cuqdad..I don't know what marehans have done to him..he is always angry for no reason.

^^so typical, insecure men with micro penis are known to be sexist and fight women.
I have no micro penis have you ever dated an iidoor.

Anigu I like a woman who is mentally and verbally strong I hate misskin girls.

Do you go.work out.
Forget about these cagdheers they live in the stone age.
I bet you are into bdsm, you wanna be whipped, gagged, and pegged . Isaaqs love pain

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:42 pm

ina abti meta is just joking, horta is your mum reer camir , which reer cabdule is it?( camir cabaar cirka tabteen -they say that to signify their landheerness, kibir Ogaden, they say we nearly touch the sky because of our numerousness, mashallah its true though, aha).
Meta, has too much cuqdad..I don't know what marehans have done to him..he is always angry for no reason.

Do you go.work out.
I bet you are into bdsm, you wanna be whipped, gagged, and pegged . Isaaqs love pain
You forgot to mention I always respond to a thread/post made about ogadens by marehan. You never see me dedicate threads/posts randomly to mx.

Adigu imisa jir baad tahay horta because you lack even the smallest amount of caqli to form a logical posts. I guess you are 28-31, given how long you have been here yet you cant see obvious things. :lol: how did they make you a mod? Smh

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:47 pm

scrap that, I am going to take my cousins advice and not discuss politics with loleeyda warday, but it is true Cawlyahan and Mareexaan are bros before foreign collaborating hoes. :lol:
You spent years talking shit about mz but now all the sudden you switched to reer cabdille hate. Reer abdille are laandheer and they will karbash your boon tribe on their own with no support from anyone.

Rememeber, gedo would be ours if msb never stole it for you. Remember that when you talk about og. Remember, gedo was made for u by ur adeer in 1975. Where the hell did you live before that?

Irrelevant boon.
Meta adiga maxaa kaa galay Reer Cabdille Axmed Madoobe is closer related to you than Farmaajo is related to me, marka yaa difaacaysa, shaqsiga Axmed Madoobe mise Reer Cabdille ? :lol:

Mareexaan don't mind fighting entire kablalax if necessary to defend ourselves, balse been miyaa sheegay, Reer Cabdille control Kilinka and the tiny Jubaland admin.
Kablalax lol. You are crying about mz hadh iyo habeen, u dont even deal with 90% of ogs yet ur confined in gedo wat u talking about son? This niggga be booning. :lol:

Farmaajo waa hunter gatherer boon sxb, reer abille are the laandheer of all of somalis, the largest sub sub clan. Why are you comparing us to a reer dalal bloodsucking boon?

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:52 pm

Well anyways its clear here that Adali and Teeri have animosity, Unite against other Daarood clans , Enslave kulaha War waa xaal aduun. The Swahili say Ashan ya punda nima teke , Do a favour for a Donkey , it'll only kick you back. Intaasi ayaa soobaxday, As long as Im mayor of Kismayo nacnac leeeya oo xasarad ku waara. Majeerteeniya ha noolato
warya dont be ungrateful, i could have robbed you of the mayorship if i wanted, OG called you and said we will respect you are darood and live with us in kismayo city, we could have been hasiid just for the sake of it, or even given it to another tribe, even dhulbahante, we decided we will respect ciise muxamuud as he is the most majority harti in calanley town in kismayo, dont be ungrateful punda

if it was marehan he would have karbashed you then kicked you out, wallahi you have no idea how we protect you from marhans, you are ungrateful mr dal,but then what will i have expected,

Ashan ya punda nima teke

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:54 pm

Do you go.work out.
oh Reer Sayid bahgeri, , i salute you my half Sayadeena in aabti,

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:03 pm

[quote=Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE post_id=4872144 time=<a href="tel:1520014297">1520014297</a> user_id=119739]
[quote=TeeriReturns post_id=4871996 time=<a href="tel:1519976295">1519976295</a> user_id=186345]
[quote=Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE post_id=4871975 time=<a href="tel:1519970605">1519970605</a> user_id=119739]
[/quote]

[quote="Khalid Ali" post_id=4872000 time=<a href="tel:1519979119">1519979119</a> user_id=50216]
[quote=Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE post_id=4871975 time=<a href="tel:1519970605">1519970605</a> user_id=119739]
[/quote]

Do you go.work out.
[/quote]
[/quote]

You forgot to mention I always respond to a thread/post made about ogadens by marehan. You never see me dedicate threads/posts randomly to mx.

Adigu imisa jir baad tahay horta because you lack even the smallest amount of caqli to form a logical posts. I guess you are 28-31, given how long you have been here yet you cant see obvious things. :lol: how did they make you a mod? Smh
[/quote]

Lmao and this is coming from a 40 year old basement dwelling retard. Adali and grandpa sure know how to make you worked up. It's so easy to rile you up...cuqdad bay ku bareen

Boy bye

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:05 pm

Bahajibraail ? You mean Jibraail ?

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:08 pm

warya dont be ungrateful, i could have robbed you of the mayorship if i wanted, OG called you and said we will respect you are darood and live with us in kismayo city, we could have been hasiid just for the sake of it, or even given it to another tribe, even dhulbahante, we decided we will respect ciise muxamuud as he is the most majority harti in calanley town in kismayo, dont be ungrateful punda

if it was marehan he would have karbashed you then kicked you out, wallahi you have no idea how we protect you from marhans, you are ungrateful mr dal,but then what will i have expected,

Ashan ya punda nima teke
I've been to kismayo and everyone knew about the Kablalax v Sade Politics, Jubaland is more united and their isn't a K Vs S politics anymore.
Why should i care what two guys say when i come kismayo im treated like a native

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:15 pm

Hhhhhh walahi this Teeri reer Waamo guy is not alright. Ninyohow how do you these long paragraphs

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:17 pm

If Teeri is in the thread you can bet it will escalate real quick with his long tiring nonsense writings

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:28 pm

Ashan ya punda nima teke
I've been to kismayo and everyone knew about the Kablalax v Sade Politics, Jubaland is more united and their isn't a K Vs S politics anymore.
Why should i care what two guys say when i come kismayo im treated like a native
ok garad, thank you, we will take it all on board, wayahay ina adeer, peace and forgiveness to us both, lets forgive each other, life is too short,

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:29 pm

If Teeri is in the thread you can bet it will escalate real quick with his long tiring nonsense writings
thank you for you insults Mr dir, thank you

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:42 pm

Ashan ya punda nima teke
ok garad, thank you, we will take it all on board, wayahay ina adeer, peace and forgiveness to us both, lets forgive each other, life is too short,
For the sake of Daaroodinimo and Soomaalinimo

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:53 pm

masha Allah mr dir, i am quite surprised, you can almost spell, nice one bro,

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.