Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why do Ogaden take this ?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Why do Ogaden take this ?

Postby Django » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:09 pm

If Teeri is in the thread you can bet it will escalate real quick with his long tiring nonsense writings
masha Allah mr dir, i am quite surprised, you can almost spell, nice one bro,
So balwarama prick is Dir the idiot claimmed he is Ogaden.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:18 pm

If Teeri is in the thread you can bet it will escalate real quick with his long tiring nonsense writings
no he is not Ogaden, meta and marsin told me, i played two face to balwearama, played along with his games, every thread he attacks all Ogadens, DDSI, Jubbalnd, ONLF, NFD, he hates us, i calculated waa sheekato like my cousins Meta and marsin warmed, it might have been just marsin, anyways they were suspicious, since i retired from here a few year ago they warned me, waa sheekato, waa one of those langaab dirs that live amongst us, so i suspected, otherwise waa of of those somali cornr tribes pretending to be us, he hates us with passion, his loss, also refusded to provide his abtir even through PM messages,

so all OGs judged him as sheekato, he is not Ogaden for sure, what he is in terms of other somalis, mostly like dir, you seem lots of these people live with us, with cuqdad, god help us and them.

Django ask him for abtir, waa sheekato,

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:23 pm

Balwarama is not Dir.He is Ogaden

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:25 pm

Balwarama is not Dir.He is Ogaden
best, he is sheekato, he attacks every Ogaden land, group, etc, can waa sheekato 100%, do you what his sub clan is, he refused to provide me abtior, and who attacks ONLF, DDSI, jubbland, NFD, soemthing is fishy about this chap, help us here Best since you might know him,

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:27 pm

no he is not Ogaden, meta and marsin told me, i played two face to balwearama, played along with his games, every thread he attacks all Ogadens, DDSI, Jubbalnd, ONLF, NFD, he hates us, i calculated waa sheekato like my cousins Meta and marsin warmed, it might have been just marsin, anyways they were suspicious, since i retired from here a few year ago they warned me, waa sheekato, waa one of those langaab dirs that live amongst us, so i suspected, otherwise waa of of those somali cornr tribes pretending to be us, he hates us with passion, his loss, also refusded to provide his abtir even through PM messages,

so all OGs judged him as sheekato, he is not Ogaden for sure, what he is in terms of other somalis, mostly like dir, you seem lots of these people live with us, with cuqdad, god help us and them.

Mudane Teeri ,

Karbaash all cuqdad ridden langaabs with your long but well written posts but don't start unnecessary inter-OG squabbles :up:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:32 pm

If he is not in the private group then he is definitely a sheekoto :eat:

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:39 pm

Many of us are not in any clan private group so, he is not sheegato and your not eligible to comment on 'internal' OG affairs just because your mom is Bah Geri :lol:

Balwarama is our Ugaas
Teeri is our warrior suldan
Adiigana Abti uun baa laguu yahay 8-)

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:42 pm

Mudane Teeri ,

Karbaash all cuqdad ridden langaabs with your long but well written posts but don't start unnecessary inter-OG squabbles :up:
Ina Adheer Best, haye,

ok Ugaas :up: if you are sure about him, cool.

Balwarma, you and i will become best friends again, but i need to hear your side of the story, i will pm you, if you are are of us, for sure i might even give you one of my favourite she cows, Dooris Bellina in Afmadow, she is a gioft from my grandparents, she produces 35 liters a day and her butter like all afmadow butter is being sold in dubai for $120 every 10 kilos/liter, afmadow cows have the best and most expensive butter subak in somalia, waa land thats blessed, , waa qali sxb, they add and make it from xalwa kismayo, waa bello, but first we need to have a chat,

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:51 pm

Horta ogadenku wa reeer walaan wa nimancaano uun ka sheekenayaa. Iyo ceel it's 2018.

Smile I dont mind if a girl is rude rough animal. She can tie me up and I will play the lion in the cage. I did that with couple mix race girls. During my heydays in England .

Ogaden iska iloow their shukaansi they know qoorthadheerbdheere dhaanto. Aand caanaanu wadda dhana. They know only one sex possition missionary. Wa niman xabashi so cadaabeen
Last edited by Khalid Ali on Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:52 pm

Mudane Teeri ,

Ina Adheer Best, haye,

ok Ugaas :up: if you are sure about him, cool.

Balwarma, you and i will become best friends again, but i need to hear your side of the story, i will pm you, if you are are of us, for sure i might even give you one of my favourite she cows, Dooris Bellina in Afmadow, she is a gioft from my grandparents, she produces 35 liters a day and her butter like all afmadow butter is being sold in dubai for $120 every 10 kilos/liter, afmadow cows have the best and most expensive butter subak in somalia, waa land thats blessed, , waa qali sxb, they add and make it from xalwa kismayo, waa bello, but first we need to have a chat,
:russ: :pac: :dead:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:55 pm

Horta ogadenku wa reeer walaan wa nimancaano uun ka sheekenayaa. Iyo ceel it's 2018.

Smile I dont mind if a girl is rude rough animal. She can tie me up and I will play the lion in the cage. I did that with couple mix race girls. During my heydays in England .

Ogaden iska iloow their shukaansi they know qoorthadheerbdheere dhaanto. Aand caanaanu wadda dhana. They know only one sex possition missionary. Wa niman xabashi so cadaabeen
funny idoor, khalido, how many different races you been with? seems like you tapped every race, even mixed race now, maqnuud,

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:57 pm

Many of us are not in any clan private group so, he is not sheegato and your not eligible to comment on 'internal' OG affairs just because your mom is Bah Geri :lol:

Balwarama is our Ugaas
Caadi ski dhig..difaac baas baad ku jirtaaye.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Damn nigga! You is honest..I feel bad lol
Have you ever been pegged tho lol

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:07 pm

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:08 pm

Balwarama is our Ugaas
Caadi ski dhig..difaac baas baad ku jirtaaye.

U said your mom is Jibraail? My ayeeyo and your mom waa isku qabiil marka ,labadeenu meel baynu qaraabo ka nahay .Halkaas ayn kugu xushmaynayaa moyaane waa hore ayn qumaati kuugu KARBAASH baran lahaa :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.