Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why do Ogaden take this ?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Why do Ogaden take this ?

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:15 am

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:39 am

If you can't out-force, divide them. Desperation at a boiling point. :lol:
divide and conquer is what KDF is doing in Jubaland, its what Puntland is doing in Jubaland, meesha waxaa majority ka ah Mareexaan and Ogaden(particularly Cawlyahan) ma been baa sheegay ?
[/quote

Cawilyahan is Ogaden full stop.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:46 am

Daarood wa mid, Cadowgeen ha isu jilcina
Last edited by DalJecel60 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:51 am

divide and conquer is what KDF is doing in Jubaland, its what Puntland is doing in Jubaland, meesha waxaa majority ka ah Mareexaan and Ogaden(particularly Cawlyahan) ma been baa sheegay ?
Puntland gave Dhiig iyo hiil for Jubaland inaala dhiso, we bled for kismayo and Jubaland as a whole, My uncle told me how he was in the front lines with Ogaden, Marehan, Daarood as a whole to remove Hawiye from Kismayo.

Puntland waa abaha Jubaland (Adeer Ahmed madobe)

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:56 am

adali prince of cabudwaq, how is suul gab puntlanders dividing jubbaland? kuwa waa langaab who cannot even defeat haba gidir who attacked them 43 times since 94,

aprt from jamame which is bioymal, amrehana nd ogaden own 95% of jubbaland, have you seenw hat our idoor brothers have done for somaliland, or Ogadens in DDSI or Ogadens and Dagodis in NFD, ninyahow lets built the singapore of africa, stop this fight my marehan cousins, lets make sure our children have a good future in jubbaland, look at us, we are edcuated yet refugees in bloody europe, we could be sipping canaboode in kismayo, even germans and polish can make peace, russians and kazaks, chinese and japanese, we too can, i offer you a huge market in ethiopia of 100 million and kenya 50 million which Ogaden has acces border to, war make money with me and lets build a space ship to send marehans and oagdens to mars and be the first to place a flag on mars,

switzerland has 7 presdients, the eu is governemd by a rorating eu antion every 6 months, war if you want we can chnage the bloody consitution and dhave 2 presdienst at the helm, marehan and oagden, if you want we can even deport langaabs like mjs and other hartis from calanley kismayo distracts, and rule alone,

what you say you become my running mate for 2023 and we can change the consitituion to guarnatee two presdeints and turn this place into singapore, i am atrained PhD economist , far from 40 but we change that too, becasue constituion buu ahmed wrote 40 years minium, he knew people like me exist, ambiotous reer wamos, and i am ambitious naturally because i am a leader, my ancestors have lead Ogadens for centuries, we will make a good mamul, war can even roatted presdeincy every 12 motnhs, gedo has gold, and uranium, peoplehave said there are white people come there regularly to bomb mountains and take valuables, maybe its even cobalt? a previous minerals used in fones, only foned in congo, maybe we have it too, jubbas have amble farm land, humans are increasing but food supply is not, we have lots of edcuated ogadens in nfd and now jigjiga and qoraxey universties fudned by EU and UK,

lets think outside the box cousin, why are somalis so limited in imagination? we can make kismayo a special city with a unique status, like dc or brusells, or seoul, switzerland has 14 cantons, each two canton get a presdeint, 7 presdeints, they can veto each other on foreign policy, 1 presdeint is chosen to represnt for a year and then it roattes because you cannot have 7 opresdeints shaking hands with foreing diplomts and going abroad together, this is why they are so rich, also each canton decideds ontaxes, thus one canton charges 20% for vat anther 5% to attarct bsuiness,

we can even create two parliaments, 2 jubbas og parliament and gedo amrehan parliament, two equal presdeints that can veot each other and kismayo will be a special shared city, we can even enslave the corner tribes, i consider tham visitors, we can give them rights, deport them or use them to farm our lands, i am moahmed subeer, this kind of stuff doesnt bother me, but it will bother my OG brothers and they will most likely veto it,

andorra is a shared country between Spain and France, the presdeint of france is also the co prince of andorra with spains leader, , its so rich becaseu sopaina nd france can veto each other yet they both focus on their sides of andora regions, think smart adali, andora for this reaosn has the highest gdp in maybe rthe world, certainly top 5

so i propse this:

two unique parliamnts, amerhan gedo parliemnt and oagden parliemnt for the 2 jubbas,

kismayo unique status

two presidents,

each distarct will have autonomy on taxation,

thus if ogaden has 500 mps it doesnt matter becaseu marehan will have their own parliemant in gedo,

a senate house that for each sphere and a house of lords equalivalent, for each marhaN AND OGADEMN,

TWO PRESIDENTS WILL ONLY DEAL with foreign affairs, they cannot tell how much to tax for each distract, lots of autonomy for each distract, but the federal presdeints have right to 20% of taxtation as rthey will use it for foreing policy and defence,

we share defence or each marehan and ogadens will sort out their defence

look at UAE, they have 7 kings bro, 7 kings, each area like dubai, abi dabi etc. have automny to their tatxations, they were created in 1971 after freedom from UK slavery,

we will give rights to minorties,

the office of the presdeint souly focus on defence and foreing policy, their redpective parliemnts can veto them, what is there to argue about?

dubai can raise their own tatxations, raise and ttatrct investment, they only need the uae for defence and foreign policy and same currency,

for the central bank we will appoint an cagdheer and an ilkoyar rotating every 2 years, no ifs no buts, both presidents will have veto on money supply - this is only if zoomalia breaks apart an idoorisatn goes and we declare Independence,
#
thus we will only share monetary policy, foreign and defence policy,

we can even have ogadens have their royal family like sultan cabdullahi cali sonkor deal with is domain, ugaska marehan deals wioth gedo domain, share kismayo, even have two leaders for kismyo west and east and called them both prim ministers of kismyo/ govonors of kismayo, somalis waa arrognt, they love titles, each royal king controls local affairs like mps and distarcts and councils and schools and roads etc and the two presidents deal with foreign, defence and monetary policies,

each region/distract will be left alone to attarct investment, set regualtions and rules, set atxes, build schools, we do not and will not interfer with the local business of the day, we will control monetray policy,

we will be like parents, our job is to create a stable nation from the top, let people vote for their reps to deal with every day issues,

if an area finds resouces, it will keep a percenatge and a percentage goes to the federal leaders who will help poorer regions develop, if something is discovered in afmadow, it will be shared with all regions, they -afmadow keep their slice and maybe even cut taxes for their locals, but it will be shared per capita, even all oagdens came to jubbalnd, it will not affect yall becaseu you will have your own parliement and senate and a shared presddeint, thus you will have equal veto power, if marehan regions have say only 40 mps, it doesnt make you weak and mps will deal with their local regions just like the cantons,UAE, the two presidents will have special focus on foreign affairs, each mps will focus on what his regional govonor is doing and keep an eye out for him, if you want we can make the kings keep an eye out for each presdeint,

we can even make the kings of marehan and Ogaden exchange their daughters so the crown princess will have reer abti of each family, this is no so important but this is what is done through out the GCC gulf rich arabs and europe for centuries, they can marry one another so there is less beef, more understanding, war ninyahow this is a great idea, we are related, you are not some shisheye, we can build this and have a good time for both our peoples, a decent life, education, stability, security,hope and raxo,

it doesnt' matter who lives where becaseu marehan and ogaden regions will be writen in the constitutions and thus only their respective clan owners will be able to stand for mps or senate in that area, i.e. only marehan for garbahare, no one else, only OGaden for example afmadow,

what you? its working for UAE and switzerland, why do we have to fight over some earth , Allah gave us a mined to think outside the box,

so do you want to be my running mate for president in 2023, though we will still not be 40 but we will then change the constitution with me and you and build this beautiful land of ours into the singapore of africa, the dark continent where no one wants to think outside the box, arrest his foes and be a dictator for life, and thats why africa is dirt poor, because one man doesn't not want to feed his own brother, he wants to step on his neck always, each uae AND SWIZZ CANTON HAS ABSOLUTE FREEDOM ON SCHOOLS, TAXES, INVESTMENTS ETC, WE WILL NOT BOTHER THEM, JUST FOREIGN, fiscal AND DEFENCE POLICY is our domain, twin presidents, we will keep an eye on each otjher, so will our respect kings/sultans.

Presidents Teeri and Adali for 2023? what you think marehans and Ogadens?

if we do this Allah will see our honest, he will bless us so much that oil might be coming out of the ground, and you and me will win nobles for our creativeness in building a great mamul,

Jubbland Kingdom of the Kuumades and Sades,

if we agree on this you must not veto me when i enslave several thousand Majeerteens, warsengalis and jareers to farm my personal farm for atleast 10 years, after 10 years i will free them, on the condition they buy themselves out, my granddaddy has a huge farm in Dasheeg waamo and moahmed subeer jilib area, not cawlyahan jilib arera side,, i need to cut labour costs until i am profitable, we will call it presidential work experience program

we can even limit term limits for mps and senators and presidents to avoid lobbying money corruption like its happening in the USA, when peole stay in politics too long they become corrupt, 98% of us senators usual win second terms, this kills chances for new young creative blood, we can make one term last 7 years to compensate the fact they cannot re-run again,

i am Teeri, and insha Allah when i become president jubbland this is what i will do Adali, if you dont want to run with me i will pick my marehan school friend Bazooka aka mohamed ........
We will Share Jubaland presidency and let Kismaayo become the economic capital but I believe Bardheere should be made the capital to ensure the development of the regional state isn't concentrated in Kismaayo.

Also Dhaboyaco have nothing to do with JL we kicked them out long ago, but you brought them back with their Faanoole gang who were working with Raskambooni. At least Madoobe is smarter than the Rer Waamo who wanted to create this Azania nonsense, he kicked the dhaboyaco to the curb and stuck with JL, my only problem with Madoobe is his clannism, but I agree with his vision.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:59 am

Puntland gave Dhiig iyo hiil for Jubaland inaala dhiso, we bled for kismayo and Jubaland as a whole, My uncle told me how he was in the front lines with Ogaden, Marehan, Daarood as a whole to remove Hawiye from Kismayo.

Dhaboyaco stop creating fitna between Ogaden and Mareexaan, waxaa rabta in nin walbo qol isku soo xiro dhulkana shisheeyo qabsado, just like you did in Sool Sanaag and Cayn.

waxaase ma soconayso brother move on, PL ku qanac.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:02 am

Jubaland should be weed free.
I guess folks like granpa and adali will be locked out it is wrong to bring them to the region 4 daqan celis

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:15 am

Dhaboyaco stop creating fitna between Ogaden and Mareexaan, waxaa rabta in nin walbo qol isku soo xiro dhulkana shisheeyo qabsado, just like you did in Sool Sanaag and Cayn.

Theres nothing id love more than A United Daarood Front, Im not causing Fitna yaa Ilkayar.
SSC waxaa qabsado Dhulbahante magaca Puntland ku socda.
Kismayo ilahay ayaa magu beeray, Daaroodna Ilahay ayaa iga dhigay, there's nothing anyone can do about.

Ogaden back Majeerteen in every fight in Mudug for that i am grateful laakin Nin Teeri la dhaho wants to attack everu Daarood Subclan. Anoo jogo dhici mayso

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:26 am

Theres nothing id love more than A United Daarood Front, Im not causing Fitna yaa Ilkayar.
Kismayo ilahay ayaa magu beeray, Daaroodna Ilahay ayaa iga dhigay, there's nothing anyone can do about.

Ogaden back Majeerteen in every fight in Mudug for that i am grateful laakin Nin Teeri la dhaho wants to attack everu Daarood Subclan. Anoo jogo dhici mayso
daljecel, welcom brother, welcome, so dawaw, you are wise intelegent man, man of patience, i prefer to keep away from Mj people becaseu i dont wan to get posioned, but as yuor presdeint in jubbaland, its my duty to ptoect the rights of all minorties in my realm, all subjects put in my trust by God Almighty,

welcome, welcome, debate with someone, insult them, make them cry, then flip and support them, show them love, if you want to get into poltics in somalia nd check the temrpature, snet is the best place to practice and sharpen your skills, specially in the art of insulting,

what do you think of my idea of creating a twin presidency shared with OGs and MR and my specially presidential work experience program for minority youths?

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:35 am

daljecel, welcom brother, welcome, so dawaw, you are wise intelegent man, man of patience, i prefer to keep away from Mj people becaseu i dont wan to get posioned, but as yuor presdeint in jubbaland, its my duty to ptoect the rights of all minorties in my realm, all subjects put in my trust by God Almighty,

welcome, welcome, debate with someone, insult them, make them cry, then flip and support them, show them love, if you want to get into poltics in somalia nd check the temrpature, snet is the best place to practice and sharpen your skills, specially in the art of insulting,

what do you think of my idea of creating a twin presidency shared with OGs and MR and my specially presidential work experience program for minority youths?
I already support my Presidents
GAAS FARMAJO AND MADOOBE.
aniga i was born in Bosaaso and lived in Boocame for abit , I've been to Kismayo more than 6 times .
I believe Ogaden and Marehan should keep trading the presidency laakin if someone who has more skill and caqli that is Harti, i believe they should be given a chance.

I'm content with being given Mayor of Kismayo laakin if a Marehan or a Ogaden has Harti interest and Daarood interest at heart then i will support him.
I support Farmaajo for his genuinety , but he should uabe done more for qalbidhagax
I support Gaas for his development , but he should have secured SSC already instead if lossing some but his defence is Farmaajo told him to chill.
I supporr Ahmed Madoobe for his fairness and hows hes securing Jubaland as a whole

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:44 am

in other words, ogaadeenow nimankii reer cabdille baanu taag u waynaya maan isugu tagno. Cawliyahan MZ inagaa idinka xignee kaalaya aan si wada jir ah oodu ogu jarne? :lol: waryaa adali give it a rest sxb, Jubaland will always be synonamous with ogaden. It is like nothing has changed in the last 150 years, why do you think you'll see an a time where MZ aren't dominating jland? And the better question, why do you think the rest of OGs will help you to do that? All the sudden, you don't hate reer isaaq miyaa?

lol this nigga is stupid.
scrap that, I am going to take my cousins advice and not discuss politics with loleeyda warday, but it is true Cawlyahan and Mareexaan are bros before foreign collaborating hoes. :lol:
You spent years talking shit about mz but now all the sudden you switched to reer cabdille hate. Reer abdille are laandheer and they will karbash your boon tribe on their own with no support from anyone.

Rememeber, gedo would be ours if msb never stole it for you. Remember that when you talk about og. Remember, gedo was made for u by ur adeer in 1975. Where the hell did you live before that?

Irrelevant boon.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:52 am

in other words, ogaadeenow nimankii reer cabdille baanu taag u waynaya maan isugu tagno. Cawliyahan MZ inagaa idinka xignee kaalaya aan si wada jir ah oodu ogu jarne? :lol: waryaa adali give it a rest sxb, Jubaland will always be synonamous with ogaden. It is like nothing has changed in the last 150 years, why do you think you'll see an a time where MZ aren't dominating jland? And the better question, why do you think the rest of OGs will help you to do that? All the sudden, you don't hate reer isaaq miyaa?

lol this nigga is stupid.
scrap that, I am going to take my cousins advice and not discuss politics with loleeyda warday, but it is true Cawlyahan and Mareexaan are bros before foreign collaborating hoes. :lol:
You spent years talking shit about mz but now all the sudden you switched to reer cabdille hate. Reer abdille are laandheer and they will karbash your boon tribe on their own with no support from anyone.

Rememeber, gedo would be ours if msb never stole it for you. Remember that when you talk about og. Remember, gedo was made for u by ur adeer in 1975. Where the hell did you live before that?

Irrelevant boon.
Meta adiga maxaa kaa galay Reer Cabdille Axmed Madoobe is closer related to you than Farmaajo is related to me, marka yaa difaacaysa, shaqsiga Axmed Madoobe mise Reer Cabdille ? :lol:

Mareexaan don't mind fighting entire kablalax if necessary to defend ourselves, balse been miyaa sheegay, Reer Cabdille control Kilinka and the tiny Jubaland admin.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:28 pm

aniga i was born in Bosaaso and lived in Boocame for abit , I've been to Kismayo more than 6 times .
I believe Ogaden and Marehan should keep trading the presidency laakin if someone who has more skill and caqli that is Harti, i believe they should be given a chance.

I'm content with being given Mayor of Kismayo laakin if a Marehan or a Ogaden has Harti interest and Daarood interest at heart then i will support him.
I support Farmaajo for his genuinety , but he should uabe done more for qalbidhagax
I support Gaas for his development , but he should have secured SSC already instead if lossing some but his defence is Farmaajo told him to chill.
I supporr Ahmed Madoobe for his fairness and hows hes securing Jubaland as a whole

dal, you are soo right, you are indeed a very skilled and caqli race you harti, so clever and smart, its why morgan failed to build a mamul in jubbland despite having kismayo for nearly 10 years, so smart he was bullied by muxamuud saleebn because he was called langaab by that mj branch he decided to give it to hiraale and mrehans and went to live in his villa in lamu, you chaps are so intelligent, why didn't you build jubbaland when yall run kismayo? you had a monopoly on force and control,

you are so caqli hence why habar gidir attacked yall 43 times, so an ciise muxamud guy told me isne 1997, you so clever you split galkaciyo in half and though you can share with moryaans, you are so intelligent your uncle yusuf decide to get habashi tanks, no mj can go near xamar now, even gas went there with 500 men when ahmed only took 5 jubbland soldiers, so clever because gas knew he will be avenged for yey,

you are so clever your harti brothers are under idoors, so clever idoor is taking and inavding puntland cities every couple of years, you are so great at defending yuor area and building mamuls,

you are so cleevr mjs were boasting about ahmars raping girls in xamar, well done, you are so clever mjs were so pissed when hassan turki and ahmed madoobe took OG bouys to fight ahmars in xamar to defedn somaliniess yet your clevr short sighted race, all they could see was yeye ruling xamar for a couple more years, yet your clevernes never made you see the bigger pictures, the ahte, th anemorty you are facing from hawiye riohgt now, the hdunreds of mjs dead in a constsnt war in galkaiyo in reveneg, weldone good boy, yuo are very clever and skill at statesmanship,

you are so clever, horta are you aware Ogaden stands between hartis being wiped out by marehans in kismayo? if it wasn't for OG, marehan would have wiped mjs years ago, because you are excellent at making peace and friends with every Somali neighbour of yours right?

indeed you are very clear race, weldon midgets, we envy you. sarc....

Ogaden build a mamaul in months of hitting kismayo, allowed harti to eat in the same plate, amrehans to jin in heck even jareers and bajuns were made humans, yet all morgan did was rape, kill and pillage, and today all those millions gone, xaram money, he is begging for a senator seat, which my MJ in law told me he will not have it because he is langaab, subhanallah, OG treats jareers better and langaabs, how do you think he treats his fellow ogadens and daroods, OG waa equals, they respect each other, yet Morgan is told you are langaab, no wonder he got pissed and passed kismayo to marehans, but then you are so clever, Mj is his worst enemy, he doesn't think before he shots himself in the foot, :lol: :lol: :lol:

if marheahn as in charge today he will never have recognised yall, count your blessing we are your protection against marehan anger, Og waa landheer, he doent fear mijnorty hence why your rights are proetec, just rmemeber, yuor uncle was the oppsit, hence why Allah ahs put us in charge,

quick story, Makaahil Ogadens build a mosque in london, southall mosque, they raised 2 million pounds back in 2010, they left and put it in charge of majerteens and idoors, the mjs and idoors started accusing each other of each stealing the weekly collections, there was a scandal, afterwards they begged Oagden Makkahil owenrs of the mosque to came back , they placed Ogaden management, mOhamed Subeer and cawlyahan and a bahgari in charge, the place had no scandal for 4 years now, this is the nature of your people, they cannot do mamaul with out corruption, they have an extra dose of bantu blood, but then yall are so skilled and clever, :lol:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:52 pm

adali prince of cabudwaq, how is suul gab puntlanders dividing jubbaland? kuwa waa langaab who cannot even defeat haba gidir who attacked them 43 times since 94,

aprt from jamame which is bioymal, amrehana nd ogaden own 95% of jubbaland, have you seenw hat our idoor brothers have done for somaliland, or Ogadens in DDSI or Ogadens and Dagodis in NFD, ninyahow lets built the singapore of africa, stop this fight my marehan cousins, lets make sure our children have a good future in jubbaland, look at us, we are edcuated yet refugees in bloody europe, we could be sipping canaboode in kismayo, even germans and polish can make peace, russians and kazaks, chinese and japanese, we too can, i offer you a huge market in ethiopia of 100 million and kenya 50 million which Ogaden has acces border to, war make money with me and lets build a space ship to send marehans and oagdens to mars and be the first to place a flag on mars,

switzerland has 7 presdients, the eu is governemd by a rorating eu antion every 6 months, war if you want we can chnage the bloody consitution and dhave 2 presdienst at the helm, marehan and oagden, if you want we can even deport langaabs like mjs and other hartis from calanley kismayo distracts, and rule alone,

what you say you become my running mate for 2023 and we can change the consitituion to guarnatee two presdeints and turn this place into singapore, i am atrained PhD economist , far from 40 but we change that too, becasue constituion buu ahmed wrote 40 years minium, he knew people like me exist, ambiotous reer wamos, and i am ambitious naturally because i am a leader, my ancestors have lead Ogadens for centuries, we will make a good mamul, war can even roatted presdeincy every 12 motnhs, gedo has gold, and uranium, peoplehave said there are white people come there regularly to bomb mountains and take valuables, maybe its even cobalt? a previous minerals used in fones, only foned in congo, maybe we have it too, jubbas have amble farm land, humans are increasing but food supply is not, we have lots of edcuated ogadens in nfd and now jigjiga and qoraxey universties fudned by EU and UK,

lets think outside the box cousin, why are somalis so limited in imagination? we can make kismayo a special city with a unique status, like dc or brusells, or seoul, switzerland has 14 cantons, each two canton get a presdeint, 7 presdeints, they can veto each other on foreign policy, 1 presdeint is chosen to represnt for a year and then it roattes because you cannot have 7 opresdeints shaking hands with foreing diplomts and going abroad together, this is why they are so rich, also each canton decideds ontaxes, thus one canton charges 20% for vat anther 5% to attarct bsuiness,

we can even create two parliaments, 2 jubbas og parliament and gedo amrehan parliament, two equal presdeints that can veot each other and kismayo will be a special shared city, we can even enslave the corner tribes, i consider tham visitors, we can give them rights, deport them or use them to farm our lands, i am moahmed subeer, this kind of stuff doesnt bother me, but it will bother my OG brothers and they will most likely veto it,

andorra is a shared country between Spain and France, the presdeint of france is also the co prince of andorra with spains leader, , its so rich becaseu sopaina nd france can veto each other yet they both focus on their sides of andora regions, think smart adali, andora for this reaosn has the highest gdp in maybe rthe world, certainly top 5

so i propse this:

two unique parliamnts, amerhan gedo parliemnt and oagden parliemnt for the 2 jubbas,

kismayo unique status

two presidents,

each distarct will have autonomy on taxation,

thus if ogaden has 500 mps it doesnt matter becaseu marehan will have their own parliemant in gedo,

a senate house that for each sphere and a house of lords equalivalent, for each marhaN AND OGADEMN,

TWO PRESIDENTS WILL ONLY DEAL with foreign affairs, they cannot tell how much to tax for each distract, lots of autonomy for each distract, but the federal presdeints have right to 20% of taxtation as rthey will use it for foreing policy and defence,

we share defence or each marehan and ogadens will sort out their defence

look at UAE, they have 7 kings bro, 7 kings, each area like dubai, abi dabi etc. have automny to their tatxations, they were created in 1971 after freedom from UK slavery,

we will give rights to minorties,

the office of the presdeint souly focus on defence and foreing policy, their redpective parliemnts can veto them, what is there to argue about?

dubai can raise their own tatxations, raise and ttatrct investment, they only need the uae for defence and foreign policy and same currency,

for the central bank we will appoint an cagdheer and an ilkoyar rotating every 2 years, no ifs no buts, both presidents will have veto on money supply - this is only if zoomalia breaks apart an idoorisatn goes and we declare Independence,
#
thus we will only share monetary policy, foreign and defence policy,

we can even have ogadens have their royal family like sultan cabdullahi cali sonkor deal with is domain, ugaska marehan deals wioth gedo domain, share kismayo, even have two leaders for kismyo west and east and called them both prim ministers of kismyo/ govonors of kismayo, somalis waa arrognt, they love titles, each royal king controls local affairs like mps and distarcts and councils and schools and roads etc and the two presidents deal with foreign, defence and monetary policies,

each region/distract will be left alone to attarct investment, set regualtions and rules, set atxes, build schools, we do not and will not interfer with the local business of the day, we will control monetray policy,

we will be like parents, our job is to create a stable nation from the top, let people vote for their reps to deal with every day issues,

if an area finds resouces, it will keep a percenatge and a percentage goes to the federal leaders who will help poorer regions develop, if something is discovered in afmadow, it will be shared with all regions, they -afmadow keep their slice and maybe even cut taxes for their locals, but it will be shared per capita, even all oagdens came to jubbalnd, it will not affect yall becaseu you will have your own parliement and senate and a shared presddeint, thus you will have equal veto power, if marehan regions have say only 40 mps, it doesnt make you weak and mps will deal with their local regions just like the cantons,UAE, the two presidents will have special focus on foreign affairs, each mps will focus on what his regional govonor is doing and keep an eye out for him, if you want we can make the kings keep an eye out for each presdeint,

we can even make the kings of marehan and Ogaden exchange their daughters so the crown princess will have reer abti of each family, this is no so important but this is what is done through out the GCC gulf rich arabs and europe for centuries, they can marry one another so there is less beef, more understanding, war ninyahow this is a great idea, we are related, you are not some shisheye, we can build this and have a good time for both our peoples, a decent life, education, stability, security,hope and raxo,

it doesnt' matter who lives where becaseu marehan and ogaden regions will be writen in the constitutions and thus only their respective clan owners will be able to stand for mps or senate in that area, i.e. only marehan for garbahare, no one else, only OGaden for example afmadow,

what you? its working for UAE and switzerland, why do we have to fight over some earth , Allah gave us a mined to think outside the box,

so do you want to be my running mate for president in 2023, though we will still not be 40 but we will then change the constitution with me and you and build this beautiful land of ours into the singapore of africa, the dark continent where no one wants to think outside the box, arrest his foes and be a dictator for life, and thats why africa is dirt poor, because one man doesn't not want to feed his own brother, he wants to step on his neck always, each uae AND SWIZZ CANTON HAS ABSOLUTE FREEDOM ON SCHOOLS, TAXES, INVESTMENTS ETC, WE WILL NOT BOTHER THEM, JUST FOREIGN, fiscal AND DEFENCE POLICY is our domain, twin presidents, we will keep an eye on each otjher, so will our respect kings/sultans.

Presidents Teeri and Adali for 2023? what you think marehans and Ogadens?

if we do this Allah will see our honest, he will bless us so much that oil might be coming out of the ground, and you and me will win nobles for our creativeness in building a great mamul,

Jubbland Kingdom of the Kuumades and Sades,

if we agree on this you must not veto me when i enslave several thousand Majeerteens, warsengalis and jareers to farm my personal farm for atleast 10 years, after 10 years i will free them, on the condition they buy themselves out, my granddaddy has a huge farm in Dasheeg waamo and moahmed subeer jilib area, not cawlyahan jilib arera side,, i need to cut labour costs until i am profitable, we will call it presidential work experience program

we can even limit term limits for mps and senators and presidents to avoid lobbying money corruption like its happening in the USA, when peole stay in politics too long they become corrupt, 98% of us senators usual win second terms, this kills chances for new young creative blood, we can make one term last 7 years to compensate the fact they cannot re-run again,

i am Teeri, and insha Allah when i become president jubbland this is what i will do Adali, if you dont want to run with me i will pick my marehan school friend Bazooka aka mohamed ........
We will Share Jubaland presidency and let Kismaayo become the economic capital but I believe Bardheere should be made the capital to ensure the development of the regional state isn't concentrated in Kismaayo.

Also Dhaboyaco have nothing to do with JL we kicked them out long ago, but you brought them back with their Faanoole gang who were working with Raskambooni. At least Madoobe is smarter than the Rer Waamo who wanted to create this Azania nonsense, he kicked the dhaboyaco to the curb and stuck with JL, my only problem with Madoobe is his clannism, but I agree with his vision.
we can have two capital cities, south Africa has 3, war mjs cry to us, we dont need them and never brought him, we used them as only they wanted federalism, they were just uselful tool to karbash hassan sheikh, no offence but marehan was very bro government then and did not want a mamul, but now i offer you this twin presidency option, mj was just a useful tool to be deployed then to run around and cause havoc whilst we created mamulka, they are a good tool to be used to karbash hawiye,

we can have two capitals, afmadow and bardheer if you want, but we also have to get back cawlyahan land from bakool area, its is strategy and has access to afdheer Ogadeniya, after all mudug is split between hutus and suull gaabs,

i want to build the next dubai with train lines, i want this area to become the next manufacturing centre of the world, i dont ant African n europeans going to china, i want them to come to jubbaland for every good and product, we will subside absame and sade firms to manufacture everything halal and export it, with the natural vision and ruthlessness of a mohamed Subeer like my self spearheading the twin presidency vision, we shall build the greatest economy the whole has ever seen, you need someone ruthless, i propose we used the minorities as cheap labour to build train tracks, two more sea ports, farms, houses, roads, we can call it self steam building exercise for minority youths as a Mohamed Subeer i have no qualms with that, we are ruthless, i only fear my Ogaden brothers will be too embarrassed over it, but we will convince them the need of cheap/free labour to grow our economy, i know marehan is ruthless too and will agree to it, might is right, its also a way of driving minorities back to their native lands in central, north Somalia and tanzania for bantus, i have thought about this, no point in letting free labour get away, besides these people will be healthier and grateful we are giving them a daily exercise and free food and health cover, any beautiful attractive nasab non bantu daughters of these people will be shared between us for marriage and population expansion, we will give it to our soldiers first,

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:57 pm

dal, you are soo right, you are indeed a very skilled and caqli race you harti, so clever and smart, its why morgan failed to build a mamul in jubbland despite having kismayo for nearly 10 years, so smart he was bullied by muxamuud saleebn because he was called langaab by that mj branch he decided to give it to hiraale and mrehans and went to live in his villa in lamu, you chaps are so intelligent, why didn't you build jubbaland when yall run kismayo? you had a monopoly on force and control,

you are so caqli hence why habar gidir attacked yall 43 times, so an ciise muxamud guy told me isne 1997, you so clever you split galkaciyo in half and though you can share with moryaans, you are so intelligent your uncle yusuf decide to get habashi tanks, no mj can go near xamar now, even gas went there with 500 men when ahmed only took 5 jubbland soldiers, so clever because gas knew he will be avenged for yey,

you are so clever your harti brothers are under idoors, so clever idoor is taking and inavding puntland cities every couple of years, you are so great at defending yuor area and building mamuls,

you are so cleevr mjs were boasting about ahmars raping girls in xamar, well done, you are so clever mjs were so pissed when hassan turki and ahmed madoobe took OG bouys to fight ahmars in xamar to defedn somaliniess yet your clevr short sighted race, all they could see was yeye ruling xamar for a couple more years, yet your clevernes never made you see the bigger pictures, the ahte, th anemorty you are facing from hawiye riohgt now, the hdunreds of mjs dead in a constsnt war in galkaiyo in reveneg, weldone good boy, yuo are very clever and skill at statesmanship,

you are so clever, horta are you aware Ogaden stands between hartis being wiped out by marehans in kismayo? if it wasn't for OG, marehan would have wiped mjs years ago, because you are excellent at making peace and friends with every Somali neighbour of yours right?

indeed you are very clear race, weldon midgets, we envy you. sarc....

Ogaden build a mamaul in months of hitting kismayo, allowed harti to eat in the same plate, amrehans to jin in heck even jareers and bajuns were made humans, yet all morgan did was rape, kill and pillage, and today all those millions gone, xaram money, he is begging for a senator seat, which my MJ in law told me he will not have it because he is langaab, subhanallah, OG treats jareers better and langaabs, how do you think he treats his fellow ogadens and daroods, OG waa equals, they respect each other, yet Morgan is told you are langaab, no wonder he got pissed and passed kismayo to marehans, but then you are so clever, Mj is his worst enemy, he doesn't think before he shots himself in the foot, :lol: :lol: :lol:

if marheahn as in charge today he will never have recognised yall, count your blessing we are your protection against marehan anger, Og waa landheer, he doent fear mijnorty hence why your rights are proetec, just rmemeber, yuor uncle was the oppsit, hence why Allah ahs put us in charge,

quick story, Makaahil Ogadens build a mosque in london, southall mosque, they raised 2 million pounds back in 2010, they left and put it in charge of majerteens and idoors, the mjs and idoors started accusing each other of each stealing the weekly collections, there was a scandal, afterwards they begged Oagden Makkahil owenrs of the mosque to came back , they placed Ogaden management, mOhamed Subeer and cawlyahan and a bahgari in charge, the place had no scandal for 4 years now, this is the nature of your people, they cannot do mamaul with out corruption, they have an extra dose of bantu blood, but then yall are so skilled and clever, :lol:
Re-read what i said , I said Marehan and OGaden should keep the presidency laakin if someone who has more experience and is more qualified comes and he is from the JubbaLand , i think he should be given a chance whether he was Harti or Ogaden ect.

Mida kale , we karbash the mooryaans so bad they used to go to xasan sheekh for back up.
We even have control Gaalkacyo airport which is in their side yet we even named it Abdullahi Yusuf.
Mida Labaad , how could we make a maamul when we only controlled kismayo and surrounding areas, we still put our blood and sweat behind the Jubaland Plan.
Mida Sadeexad, if our Harti brothers Dhulbahante want to keep flipflopping u can't blame it on us coz Majority of warsangali support PL.
Mida afraad I've been to Xamar and Cabdiweli goes to Xamar alot but he doesn't want protection from shisheeye

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.