Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

which Somali tribes has the purest somali DNA

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: which Somali tribes has the purest somali DNA

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:33 am

I don't believe in this Samaale crap no offence but Dir are original Somalis no one can take that away from them, they live all over the place for that reason.

But you right Rer Hassan Mareexaan live as far into Oromia as Negeyle and have for centuries fought with Borana Oromos in Borana as well there is some mixing that happened there.

However now Reer Hassan intermarry more with Reer Ahmed weyd and Rer Degodiya as well as other Somalis and Mareexaan clans.
there is reer osman marehan who live with maalinguur reer cabdule in fiiq, they left cabduwaq 200 years ago after theywere atatcked by some reer diini, they are part and parcel maliinguur moahmed subeer, i met one in kismayo,
My cousin bought land from a Rer Cismaan in Kismaayo a while back, their name keeps coming up when it comes to Kismaayo, never hear of Rer Cismaan from Kilinka but I know they live there.

Dude Caabudwaaq historically is settled by Rer Siyaad Xussen and Rer Dalal, today its Mareexaan metropolis you will even find Rer Axmed in Caabudwaaq.
ddue all i know is they moved 200 years ago so the old man told me in kismayo becasue of war with their reer diini cousins, they are originally from cabud waaqi also know they live with and pay blood money with Maalingure ( Reer Ugaas Samatar Xirsi, Reer Ugaas Xirsi,Haasan Dheer, Reer Cabdule) the sub sub clan of Raage Ugaas, the famous poet and prince who fought and killed wiil waals grandson farah wil waal, as maalinguure has been coming to ksimayo they have been coming there in mass with them lately, not to be confused with reer osman mohamed subeer, isaaq and cabdules older brother who also lives with Maalinguure in Fiiq gobal, they tell peole they are marehan but when they get attacked, they ar Ogadens, to be honest no one can attack them as they live with Ogadens, waa pure reer cabdule that region, they only go to war regulalry with oromo, they joined maalnguure when sheekal atatcked them 15 years ago, maalngure shipped sheekahles out of the area to oromia, waa lost now, now waa pure marehan reer osman and reer cabdule,

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:41 am

I don't believe in this Samaale crap no offence but Dir are original Somalis no one can take that away from them, they live all over the place for that reason.

But you right Rer Hassan Mareexaan live as far into Oromia as Negeyle and have for centuries fought with Borana Oromos in Borana as well there is some mixing that happened there.

However now Reer Hassan intermarry more with Reer Ahmed weyd and Rer Degodiya as well as other Somalis and Mareexaan clans.
there is reer osman marehan who live with maalinguur reer cabdule in fiiq, they left cabduwaq 200 years ago after theywere atatcked by some reer diini, they are part and parcel maliinguur moahmed subeer, i met one in kismayo,
My cousin bought land from a Rer Cismaan in Kismaayo a while back, their name keeps coming up when it comes to Kismaayo, never hear of Rer Cismaan from Kilinka but I know they live there.

Dude Caabudwaaq historically is settled by Rer Siyaad Xussen and Rer Dalal, today its Mareexaan metropolis you will even find Rer Axmed in Caabudwaaq.
adali, is reer dagodiya marehan sub clan or the dagodias that live with Mohamed subeer in wajir?

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:46 am

Isaaq iyo Ogadeen iyo nasabnimo ka la fog. The former is split 50-50 between sheegad and others such as Yibir, while the latter (Ogadeen) no one knows for sure who they are, they are all over the map -- truly a confederation with funny ancestral names like Koombe and Kablax and living with Kenyatiga, Oromos iyo Habashi

Dir is the purest. We Ciise never fck our eternal enemies, Afars and Oromos, as can be attested by DNA results. Why is the Djibouti DNA study show all Dir are haplogroup T (100%); and the Dire Dhabe study show 84%+ similar result.

Oromos that live in Hararge (ones that neighbor us) have no Omotic gene. This is just an educated observation and further studies are needed, but they are genetically similar to pure Cushites.

Conclusion: Dir is the purest.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:01 am

Isaaq iyo Ogadeen iyo nasabnimo ka la fog. The former is split 50-50 between sheegad and others such as Yibir, while the latter (Ogadeen) no one knows for sure who they are, they are all over the map -- truly a confederation with funny ancestral names like Koombe and Kablax and living with Kenyatiga, Oromos iyo Habashi

Dir is the purest. We Ciise never fck our eternal enemies, Afars and Oromos, as can be attested by DNA results. Why is the Djibouti DNA study show all Dir are haplogroup T (100%); and the Dire Dhabe study show 84%+ similar result.

Oromos that live in Hararge (ones that neighbor us) have no Omotic gene. This is just an educated observation and further studies are needed, but they are genetically similar to pure Cushites.

lost of ciise i met are half canfar as they marry them in djabouti and lots of half oromos and dirs, lijke you aid, waa cushtic and musklims, nothing against it, perhaps intermarrying with non somalis is what made you lot quite small in numbers? just an interesting correlation, though its no causation,

according to doctors, by the time someone counts back just 600 years, there are 6 million people that have contributed to their DNA if that person is around today, here are an estimated 104 billion humans who have walked on earth, 40% of man who passed on their dna, most died from wars too young, 80% of females who lived to adulthood have passed on their dna, no one is pure, waa myth, 6 million humans have contributed to your dna, 98% of humans in human hisotry have married no one passed their second cousin, look at european kings even today, they marry their cousins, read letters by roman soldiers in gaul in 50 BC, they speak of their uncles giving them their daughters as wifes, somalis and pakistanis perhaps practice this the most, all 4 grandparents of mine are cousins, yet i am the greatest living somali economist alhamdulilah, I cracked and corrected Time Preference Theorems for fun when i am off, now i am working on building the foundations for Islamic economics praxeology, i am economics doesn't have an epistemology, i am doing that,
Last edited by TeeriReturns on Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:03 am

adali, is reer dagodiya marehan sub clan or the dagodias that live with Mohamed subeer in wajir?
Degodiyye live with Mareexaan in Garrisa county, as well as Moyaale in Kilinka/Borana region.

Degodiya and Marehan as well as Murulle have been allies for centuries against British, Habasha etc

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:12 am

lost of ciise i met are half canfar as they marry them in djabouti and lots of half oromos and dirs, lijke you aid, waa cushtic and musklims, nothing against it, perhaps intermarrying with non somalis is what made you lot quite small in numbers? just an interesting correlation, though its no causation,

according to doctors, by the time someone counts back just 600 years, there are 6 million people that have contributed to their DNA if that person is around today, here are an estimated 104 billion humans who have walked on earth, 40% of man who passed on their dna, most died from wars too young, 80% of females who lived to adulthood have passed on their dna, no one is pure, waa myth, 6 million humans have contributed to your dna,
I do not know where you are getting these numbers from but Ciise and Afar in Ethiopia and Djibouti do not inter-marry as much as you would think due to living in close proximity. Djibouti in a sense is ghettoized, each group has its own neighborhood or towns. Few elites may intermarry each other but the general population do not. Inter-marriages that happen won't sway the demographics one way or other.That is a fact. As for Oromos in Dira Dhabe, why is there a Xafaad Ciise? To keep the hordes away from any interaction with our people.

Lastly, Ciise being small is funny. We are in the top 5 in Somali clan population base. Moreover, we are a patriarchal society, I do not give a hoot who the mother is so long as the dad is Ciise. That child is Ciise, period.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:25 pm

Habar yonis is for fact mixed with oromo . They have that oromo gafuur
no mr tuna, HY waa asli, i have reer awow HY, my great granddad had 3 garhis wifes, thats how close we are, i also have edo married to garhajis, waa cidaagle reer guleed, qarhajis waa most nasab somalis, they marry with us Mohamed Subeer like my reer dalal family, reer isaaq and cali yusuf, cabdi ileys sub clan, waa rageedi, sure we killed each other historically, from time to time lakiin they have qalanjo hot sexy hot tempered females who will karbash you if you come home late, mashallah females, they are loyal and responsible and wise,

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:20 pm

Purest somalis are Dir .
What about Duriyada .this yussuf is sheegad :MJ:

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:27 pm

Purest or most noble clans

1.MZ/BahGeri/Gaadsan
2.OTHER OGs
3.Jidwaq and other Absame
4.Koombe Kablalax
5.Other Daroods
6.Dir
7.Hawiye
8.Iidoor
9.Raxaweyn/cadcad
10.Midgaha
11.Somali Bantu

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:32 pm

and you are mixed with sri lankan :lol:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:25 pm

no mr tuna, HY waa asli, i have reer awow HY, my great granddad had 3 garhis wifes, thats how close we are, i also have edo married to garhajis, waa cidaagle reer guleed, qarhajis waa most nasab somalis, they marry with us Mohamed Subeer like my reer dalal family, reer isaaq and cali yusuf, cabdi ileys sub clan, waa rageedi, sure we killed each other historically, from time to time lakiin they have qalanjo hot sexy hot tempered females who will karbash you if you come home late, mashallah females, they are loyal and responsible and wise,
waar anga sadeexda habrood oo reerkaga biiqo ha ii kala tiriin anagu ma kala naqaan . Idoor have smallest landmass of any tribe. Dhulbahnte oo alcoholics ah ba khatar nooga dhiiga idinku caagdheeray ha noogu dariin bilaah caleeek.

Bal royal iyo idoor halkee iska galaan soo kii aad idoor uu biixseen oo aad uu labisteen mahan? :lol:
Last edited by xiimaaya on Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:28 pm

and you are mixed with sri lankan :lol:

Ruuntu mar mar waay ka qoslisa :MJ:

KUSH

Postby KUSH » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:31 pm

Hawiye and Dir - the rest are half-breeds that are only Somali by degaan.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:16 am

Purest somalis are Dir .
What about Duriyada .this yussuf is sheegad :MJ:

Durriyadu cirka kamay Soo dhicin. Anigoo Laandheere gussska taagtay oo Dir irir Samaale ah oo geeska Africa jooga maxaa banii haashim iyo baddaa I geliyey.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:22 am

waar anga sadeexda habrood oo reerkaga biiqo ha ii kala tiriin anagu ma kala naqaan . Idoor have smallest landmass of any tribe. Dhulbahnte oo alcoholics ah ba khatar nooga dhiiga idinku caagdheeray ha noogu dariin bilaah caleeek.

Bal royal iyo idoor halkee iska galaan soo kii aad idoor uu biixseen oo aad uu labisteen mahan? :lol:
sorry langaab boy, one should not bother with flies,

horta name a tuulo yall own in the north, forget city, in my entire i aint never seen more than 4 warsenglai, what haeppend to yall man?> yuo are in the same age in terms of tribe as Ogaden, Mjs, Dhulo, Jidwaq? heck even leekase much older clan is bigger than yall, did mjs and dhulos imposed a 1 child policy on your clan horta for centuries? like china ya?

there are more jareer warsengalis in seychelles than somali warsengalis, when your sultan the man in your avatar got deported to Seychelles in the 1920s he was impregnating jareers,now they are all over south africa as parrt of zulu Shaka and Seychelles, they number atleast 89, more than all the warsenglis in east africa

how the hell did yall go from sultan of jubbaland horta and ruled idoors to mjs, idoors and dhulos impossing a one childpolicy chiense style? there is no other way to explain your langaabsness, your fall from grace, you use to rule somaliland as the kings, war nimankaan with their one child policy towards warsengalis yahuudsana, Agah,

what happened to your pledge of peace two days ago where you aid you will no longer insult tribes or lie about them? all you do is attack OGadens in jubbland and claim the midgaans cawrlmarey are warsemngalis, you do know they cosndier themselves hawiye or midgaanga hutus, kuwas waa confusing, put its ok, you cliam them to boast your numbers from 89 warsnegalis jareers, 77 warsen somalis all the way to 231 cawrlmarey, that will boost you to being numbered a few hundreds, i have probably shukansiid more halimos then that.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.