Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

which Somali tribes has the purest somali DNA

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: which Somali tribes has the purest somali DNA

Postby mahoka » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:14 am

Horta why are non-Somalis/Samaales even talking about talking about who has the 'purest' DNA. If you ain't Samaale, you are a Sheegaad who speaks our language and claims our identity. Go find out who your Daddies are before talking about 'Somali' DNA.
Lol

who are the non Somalis/sheegad?

Daarood claim they are not ilma samaale. That makes them none somalis. But we are Dir irir Samaale .
Speak for yourself, I and most isaaqs ain’t got nothing to do with dir or irir bullshit

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:43 am

Why the fok the Teeri troll always writes 3 page essays on shyt?

Most pure Somali clan is Isaaq. Harti would join them but Harti have sections in Jubba regions foked by all kinds of Jareer.

Issa fok with Oromo and Afar. Half of their women are drilled by Oromo in Dire Dawa to the Awash valley.

Ogaden are foked by Kikuyu, Oromo and even Amhara.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:08 am

Lol

Daarood claim they are not ilma samaale. That makes them none somalis. But we are Dir irir Samaale .
Speak for yourself, I and most isaaqs ain’t got nothing to do with dir or irir bullshit
Speak for your self too. Most isaaqs are not Arabs. And Yes I have something to do with Dir and Irir Samaale communities because we are Somalis .

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:54 am

Are we speaking anthropologically ? then I would say Dir is the pure Somali, if we speak in terms of identity then I would say purest Somalis are from the interior, Doollo/Hawd/Gaalkacyo/Burco/Caabudwaaq. DNA of population, I would say Dir are the least pure, they mix heavily with all sorts from Jareers in Jubaland to Oromo in Kilinka.

most Somali have DNA 99% Somali but this will change rapidly in the next 10-20 years, due to relocating to bigger cities as well as coastal cities, not to mention the massive Somali diaspora that mix with Jamaicans, Chinese iyo balaayo oo dhan.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:19 am

Darood is quraish duriyda radmiga ee bani hashim.

All non darood are Niggers in my book .

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:40 am

Horta why are non-Somalis/Samaales even talking about talking about who has the 'purest' DNA. If you ain't Samaale, you are a Sheegaad who speaks our language and claims our identity. Go find out who your Daddies are before talking about 'Somali' DNA.
Lol

Pretty self explanatory, if you ain't from the House of Samaale, you are an Cajam. :Shrug:

You really believe some mythical dude name somale existed lmao

I thought u were one of the saved ones by jamacatul DNA.

The Yusuf,

Qabiil exist but not in the way we were taught, it’s pretty much a confederacy and not what our parents believe atleast the originaters. No dude name hawiye, Darood, issaq, Dir, Somali Ram-mag (lol) ever existed meaning those figures did not give birth to Somalida oo nool maantay.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:59 am

Lol

Pretty self explanatory, if you ain't from the House of Samaale, you are an Cajam. :Shrug:

You really believe some mythical dude name somale existed lmao

I thought u were one of the saved ones by jamacatul DNA.

The Yusuf,

Qabiil exist but not in the way we were taught, it’s pretty much a confederacy and not what our parents believe atleast the originaters. No dude name hawiye, Darood, issaq, Dir, Somali Ram-mag (lol) ever existed meaning those figures did not give birth to Somalida oo nool maantay.
I never stated there was a dude named Samaale, I actually think the Samaale identity stems from a shared Xeer, religion and occupation in the distant past. Nonetheless, there is no denying the the inextricable connection between Somali and Samaale. Others joined the Samaales with the progress of time but certain clans are the building blocks of Samaale. From the Degoodi/Tuff Gardheere Samaales in NFD to the Ciise that settle around Awash river valley, we are all united by an identification with Samaale.

As for Qabils being a confederacy, I would argue that there is an element of confederacy but science is proving that there is some truth to Qabil identities whereby certain E-V32 and Haplogroup T Qabil lineages appear to have arisen in the last millennium or two at the most. It is more complicated than belonging to the same haplogroup, hence why y-full tests are necessary to determine how closely related people who belong to the same Qabil and haplogroup are. Y-full will also shed light on how adoptions have taken place among Somali Qabils.
Last edited by zumaale on Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:12 am

Are we speaking anthropologically ? then I would say Dir is the pure Somali, if we speak in terms of identity then I would say purest Somalis are from the interior, Doollo/Hawd/Gaalkacyo/Burco/Caabudwaaq. DNA of population, I would say Dir are the least pure, they mix heavily with all sorts from Jareers in Jubaland to Oromo in Kilinka.

most Somali have DNA 99% Somali but this will change rapidly in the next 10-20 years, due to relocating to bigger cities as well as coastal cities, not to mention the massive Somali diaspora that mix with Jamaicans, Chinese iyo balaayo oo dhan.
All Somalis that live in the Oromo frontier possess genetic influences from the neighbouring Oromos, especially the ones who expanded by force. For instance, the Waamo Ogaden and the Guuri MX would breed with captured Boran and Wardey concubines.

Furthermore, no Dirs in Jubbaland openly breed with Bantus. As their former slaves, the Bantu identify with the clan that owned them. Hence, why you get Geledi Jareer, Wacdan Jareer, Biimaal Jareer, Moblin Mudulood Jareer. There might be individuals that get jungle fever, but there is no tradition of marrying former slaves among the clans that historically owned slaves in the Jubba and Shabelle regions.

Lastly, Somali identity is patriarchal, you are who your father is. Dirs are not any purer by ancestry than other Samaales. If you belong to the Samaale Family, you are Somali by default irrespective of who your father humped.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:34 am

All Somalis that live in the Oromo frontier possess genetic influences from the neighbouring Oromos, especially the ones who expanded by force. For instance, the Waamo Ogaden and the Guuri MX would breed with captured Boran and Wardey concubines.

Furthermore, no Dirs in Jubbaland openly breed with Bantus. As their former slaves, the Bantu identify with the clan that owned them. Hence, why you get Geledi Jareer, Wacdan Jareer, Biimaal Jareer, Moblin Mudulood Jareer. There might be individuals that get jungle fever, but there is no tradition of marrying former slaves among the clans that historically owned slaves in the Jubba and Shabelle regions.

Lastly, Somali identity is patriarchal, you are who your father is. Dirs are not any purer by ancestry than other Samaales. If you belong to the Samaale Family, you are Somali by default irrespective of who your father humped.
I don't believe in this Samaale crap no offence but Dir are original Somalis no one can take that away from them, they live all over the place for that reason.

But you right Rer Hassan Mareexaan live as far into Oromia as Negeyle and have for centuries fought with Borana Oromos in Borana as well there is some mixing that happened there.

However now Reer Hassan intermarry more with Reer Ahmed weyd and Rer Degodiya as well as other Somalis and Mareexaan clans.
Last edited by Adali on Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:45 am

I don't believe in this Samaale crap no offence but Dir are original Somalis no one can take that away from them, they live all over the place for that reason.
Adali, it is not for you to believe or disbelieve, you are Darood sxb. To each his own identity. :up:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:55 am

Adali, it is not for you to believe or disbelieve, you are Darood sxb. To each his own identity. :up:
according to this Samale false history I am mariixaan of Hawiya soma ahan , marka of course it has something to do with me, I am half Samale half jeberti dee. :lol:

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:09 am

according to this Samale false history I am mariixaan of Hawiya soma ahan , marka of course it has something to do with me, I am half Samale half jeberti dee. :lol:
If you are Bah Xawaadle Reer Diini, then you are Half Mayle Samaale, not Hawiye. :lol:

You do know that the Adaris, Argobba, Silte, Muslim Tigrinyas etc and other Semitic speaking Muslims were referred to as Jabarti. It looks like the Jabarti identity is probably older than the Somali identity and probably developed after Islam came to Ardul Xabasha. Your cousins have got some beautiful women. :diddy:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:13 am

But you right Rer Hassan Mareexaan live as far into Oromia as Negeyle and have for centuries fought with Borana Oromos in Borana as well there is some mixing that happened there.

However now Reer Hassan intermarry more with Reer Ahmed weyd and Rer Degodiya as well as other Somalis and Mareexaan clans.
there is reer osman marehan who live with maalinguur reer cabdule in fiiq, they left cabduwaq 200 years ago after theywere atatcked by some reer diini, they are part and parcel maliinguur moahmed subeer, i met one in kismayo,

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:14 am

Tbh Ciise mix with Canfar and Hararis in Harar.
Ogaden generally don't mix but you'll find some who marry Oromo ect.
Isaaq id say are pure.
Warsangali are not pure since some Warsans even lost their language and now claim Canfar.
Majeerteen are pure due to being Bordered by Sacad , Harti Kale, Mareexan, Ogaden, and Isaaq in the Hawd.
So I'd say Harti (Ex. Warsans) , Isaaq , Samaroon , Ogaden, Madarkicis

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:29 am

there is reer osman marehan who live with maalinguur reer cabdule in fiiq, they left cabduwaq 200 years ago after theywere atatcked by some reer diini, they are part and parcel maliinguur moahmed subeer, i met one in kismayo,
My cousin bought land from a Rer Cismaan in Kismaayo a while back, their name keeps coming up when it comes to Kismaayo, never hear of Rer Cismaan from Kilinka but I know they live there.

Dude Caabudwaaq historically is settled by Rer Siyaad Xussen and Rer Dalal, today its Mareexaan metropolis you will even find Rer Axmed in Caabudwaaq.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.