Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

which Somali tribes has the purest somali DNA

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

which Somali tribes has the purest somali DNA

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:00 pm

I think people in the north have mixed with others the least.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: which Somali tribes has the purest somali DNA

Postby Advo » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:10 am

There’s no such thing as a pure DNA

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:00 am

Habar yonis is for fact mixed with oromo . They have that oromo gafuur

Magaalomadax

Postby Magaalomadax » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:07 am

Kaagan yaree cuqdadeysan maxey hy kugu sameeyeen.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:25 am

HY raped his Warsangeli and took half of Sanaag.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:40 am

Wasakhgali are the servants of gadhweyn in sanaag that's why he hates them.

Magaalomadax

Postby Magaalomadax » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:00 am

HY raped his Warsangeli and took half of Sanaag.
Sax imikaan fahmey.

joof
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby joof » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:30 am

I think people in the north have mixed with others the least.
if people of the north means Sama-roon and ciise its true they mixed with others the least but if you include isaaq and Darood they are already [others] aka non-somali mixed with somais .

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:14 am

Cawlyahan in afdheer in DDSI, they are surrounded by somalis/OG on all sides, makahil married marehan and mjs, mohamed subeers like caliyusuf, reer dalal and reer isaaq marry idoors,

also reer cabdule tribes like reer amadin, adan qayr, maalinguur, these lot border oromos, they have guns pointing at them, waa ultra racist, once you border people of another race and language you are more likely to proetc your people,

the reaosn why ciise and other dirs have more or less been oromised is becasue they shagg each other, Ogaden tells them piss off, this is why he has not been assimilated like karanley cabdi, lots of dirs waa confusing, even sheekaal has moved in with oromo to avoid Ogaden bullyinhg him, also being obserbed right now,

marehan waa also racist, sometimes they hit ilkayars but uallsy their nasab stick to Ogaden like makahil and cawlyahan,

dagodis and muraale are also very pure, becaseu they border on side Ogadens in NFD and boran and jaereers, they keep very clear of non somalis and only stick to their owen or marry Ogadens,

idoors usualy waa like Ogaden, bloody racist triablistc when it comes to marriage, they sualy only marry somalis like dhulbahante, moahemd subeer and abaskuul jidwaq, i admire tgheir racism, opeople like khalid cali do hit ahmar girls, but he is maqnuud habar cawal,

mjs and ahwiye do hit jareers from tiem to time, byut also welcomed sheekatos into their arms, specialy mjs,

dhulbahante waa pure and only sually Ogs and idoor, they usally avoid their harti cousins,

raxanweyn the most least pure, you will see one that looks like typical somali, a jareer, an Indian, arab, asharaf, shanshii, mixed jareer and somalis like shanshi waa confusing, raxanweyn waa amixture of small cosmic somali world, mixed with every tribe, there are even every somali tribe lost in that ocean,

gerri koombe sually only married with OG as rthey live with them in jubbaland and DDSI, waa OG and abaskuul,

to ca, the most purest somali waa Oagdenka on the oromo border, something see an ajanabi makes you want to protect your people, thus they only marry Ogadens, barre hirraaale once told marehans one day there will be Ogadens comin g to fuight you in kismayo who ahve never seen a marehan, he was right, waa adan qayr, alle magan, alag gulled, cali nasar, cali wagan, basically Ogs from the border sof DDSI with oromo, sure they have same clans living in jubbalnd and NFD too but you did got those who lived in imey, lagahida, fiiq, nogob specially malaainguur Ogs, when they came, they said tom amrehan what are you/? when he said marehan they asked what is that? same with mjs,

i rmemebr one time an cali yusuf soldiers, cabdi ileys sub sub clan laughing and calling me over in a hotel in kismayo, he could not belive a jareer speaking somalis, he kept saying to me Teeri look an african that speaks af somali ahaha, this was the hotel workers who were jareer, he culd not belive jareer people exist wgho speak af somali kkkkkkkkkkk,

these reer cabdule Ogs from the borders of oromia and DDS have never seen most Ogs like makahil, bahgari, reer isaaq, once times a reer Afgab group of man saw a Reer isaaq moahmed subeer from dagaxbuur crossing afdheer, they stopped him, when he said i am reer siaaq they assumed he is isaaq idoor, he kept saying i am Ogaden, they honestly had to get a reer cabdule reer amadin guy to proof he was not idoor, they nearly killed him thinking hen was idoor, 3 days later the reer amadin guy told him he is mohamed subeer, why? becasue reer isaaq Ogs and afdheer waa the same distance as london and northern italy couple thousand km distance, they apologised afterward and welcome him, he chilled out with them for a few weeks, this is what barre hiraale meant, there will come Ogs who dont know amreahn , mjs and hawyes aprt, and i have witnessed this, uncle hiraale was right, this is what marehan is trying to fight, people who have been fighting andkilling ahmars and oromo and have never seen a non OG person,

when a dir guy married my aunty, my uncle once recommned hawiye has sort out our girls hand" i said he is dir he replied "what is the difference" "waa iska irir" ahah, these people waa so landheer they hahve never met other Ogadens let alone other somalis, to them there is darood, idoor and hutu, dir are considered a branch of hawiye, marehan , mj, dhulbahante waa isku darood, forget ximaans people, warsengli, i dont think border Ogs even heared of that, they will ask what is that? why do you put things in your nose. kkkkkkk, there was once a makahil soldier who battered a jareer guy in kismayo as he kept saying agah agah jokingly, he got so angery, he could not believe a bantu was saying agah, he asked to not insult the word, he continued, he battered him, they were both arrested, i dont blame him, only Ogs say that word, specially not zumas cousin,

A reer isaaq guy once try to get passport from wajir Ogs, they arrested him, the cabdalla officer told him you are fake idoor, not real OG, becasue of the accent and thinking he is idoor he placed him in prison, the reer isaaq guy had to bring his uncle to proof he was OG, the officer apologised and gave him the kenya kibanda, the cabdalla guy kept saying to him he sounded like idoor, kkkkk, he went to his house for meal after wards and explained to him difference between dagaxbuur accent and idoor accent, my own edo was once told she is fake idoor because of accent, she is Northern Ogadeni, Ogs waa the only somalis with various accents, there are some Ogs i need a translation for with some of them, as long as i used the word Agah they know i am one of them, we are like australian, new zealnders and brtiish, difference accents but same race, the great OG race, Great Genus Ogadenus Foreverus God Blessius Amin.
Last edited by TeeriReturns on Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:19 am

a lot of dirs have married oromos, muslim ones, now you can have dir camels being milked deep isnde oromia, they are not as pure as they used to be, also i have seen many ciise in djabouti mixed with canfaar, end of day they are all muslim and cushtic but dir not so pure anymore, maybe 40 years ago,

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:22 am

Purest somalis are Dir .

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:31 am

Horta why are non-Somalis/Samaales even talking about talking about who has the 'purest' DNA. If you ain't Samaale, you are a Sheegaad who speaks our language and claims our identity. Go find out who your Daddies are before talking about 'Somali' DNA.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:45 am

Horta why are non-Somalis/Samaales even talking about talking about who has the 'purest' DNA. If you ain't Samaale, you are a Sheegaad who speaks our language and claims our identity. Go find out who your Daddies are before talking about 'Somali' DNA.
Lol

who are the non Somalis/sheegad?

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:55 am

Lol

Pretty self explanatory, if you ain't from the House of Samaale, you are an Cajam. :Shrug:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:59 am

Lol

Daarood claim they are not ilma samaale. That makes them none somalis. But we are Dir irir Samaale .

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.