Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lets Forgive each other, Teeri Is Out

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Lets Forgive each other, Teeri Is Out

Postby TeeriReturns » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:32 am

to all somalis, lets forgive each other, i am out of here, forgive me if i may have hurt you with words, i also forgive yall,

my cousin balwarama has given me good advice, its wise to listen to it, if you have cuqdad for OG, God help you,

forgive if i may have offended you or your heritage, somalinet is too much for me, itsn the easiest place to sin , in one week of mass somalinet fadhi kudiri, i am worried i almost became like khalid cali , abdicushtic, bend over , ximaan warsenglai boy and awraastale, - i also forgive you chaps, forgive me too,

i wish you and your families a faithful deen in your heart, good life and health and prosperity, insha Allah,

since knowing Somalis and their nature and thus some will come here to insult me:

sticks and stones may break my bones but words dont hurt me and if you want to keep insulting people then you need to ask your mamma if your daddy is the real one, because bisin-ka laku ma qabanin,

i am writing my second economic book, keep an eye out for it, its about Islamic economics and time preference theory, this snet is taking my time, i will send OGs a PM when its ready insha Allah, maybe next year spring, i am a trained PhD economist, this snet is beneath me, i need to work on how top develop jubblands and DDSI economies when Ogadeniya becomes a country soon insha Allah, be useful for your race, stop wasting time insulting each other,

for OGs, PM me if you have questions, i will check weekly for PMs, i have had enough of this, i have defended beesha very well but duty calls and there are angels on my shoulders writing my deeds, all our deeds.

Long Live Ogadeniya, NFD and South Ogadeniya Kingdom of Jubbaland and May God keep giving us Good Ogaden Leaders insh Allah ,

Good Bless The Three Ogadeniyas

to khalid, i like you awow, please stop the tribalism, other than that you are cool funny chap whe your not attacking someones qabil, may your business prosper Insha Allah,

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Lets Forgive each other, Teeri Is Out

Postby TeeriReturns » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:40 am

formidable

Postby formidable » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:28 am

A site divided over qabyalaad. I hope we can all forgive and start having genuine threads , each thread is derailed even if it's a sad event people will try to score some politic points. People learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love.

Qabyaalad is a huge waste of time. We will be asked what we spend with our time in qiyaamaha and what do you think will happen to you when you wasted lot's of time insulting a tribe or hundreds of thousands or millions?

Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly gone far astray. Surat Nissa 116

Allah's forgiveness is greater than your sin :up:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:35 am

A site divided over qabyalaad. I hope we can all forgive and start having genuine threads , each thread is derailed even if it's a sad event people will try to score some politic points. People learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love.

Qabyaalad is a huge waste of time. We will be asked what we spend with our time in qiyaamaha and what do you think will happen to you when you wasted lot's of time insulting a tribe or hundreds of thousands or millions?

Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly gone far astray. Surat Nissa 116

Allah's forgiveness is greater than your sin :up:
wiser words have never been written on snet, thank you formidable, may Allah give you qayr,

random123456

Postby random123456 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:53 am

to all somalis, lets forgive each other, i am out of here, forgive me if i may have hurt you with words, i also forgive yall,

my cousin balwarama has given me good advice, its wise to listen to it, if you have cuqdad for OG, God help you,

forgive if i may have offended you or your heritage, somalinet is too much for me, itsn the easiest place to sin , in one week of mass somalinet fadhi kudiri, i am worried i almost became like khalid cali , abdicushtic, bend over , ximaan warsenglai boy and awraastale, - i also forgive you chaps, forgive me too,

i wish you and your families a faithful deen in your heart, good life and health and prosperity, insha Allah,

since knowing Somalis and their nature and thus some will come here to insult me:

sticks and stones may break my bones but words dont hurt me and if you want to keep insulting people then you need to ask your mamma if your daddy is the real one, because bisin-ka laku ma qabanin,

i am writing my second economic book, keep an eye out for it, its about Islamic economics and time preference theory, this snet is taking my time, i will send OGs a PM when its ready insha Allah, maybe next year spring, i am a trained PhD economist, this snet is beneath me, i need to work on how top develop jubblands and DDSI economies when Ogadeniya becomes a country soon insha Allah, be useful for your race, stop wasting time insulting each other,

for OGs, PM me if you have questions, i will check weekly for PMs, i have had enough of this, i have defended beesha very well but duty calls and there are angels on my shoulders writing my deeds, all our deeds.

Long Live Ogadeniya, NFD and South Ogadeniya Kingdom of Jubbaland and May God keep giving us Good Ogaden Leaders insh Allah ,

Good Bless The Three Ogadeniyas

to khalid, i like you awow, please stop the tribalism, other than that you are cool funny chap whe your not attacking someones qabil, may your business prosper Insha Allah,
I also would like to turn my back on qabiil and apologise to those that I've insulted. This site has done my head in

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:03 am

Keep your head up my bro Teeri, u r from you Royalty, literally.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:14 am

Waryaa teeri stay niyo.

It's fun there are no darods left here.

Ogadens are minority on this site.

I like reer isaaq and reer cabdulle maxammad subeer. We have been fighting the past 400 years.

Ogadenku wa iska dacaad.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:58 am

Soomaalidu waa wada Gob Gob dhalay.

Forgivenesskaga waan ku siiynay Teeri

Khaalid Ali and AwRastaale when they're not bashing iyaguu waa gob iyo rag.

Ogaden ilahay ayaa Gob ka dhigay.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:31 am

teeri you have low vitamin jubaland in you, try to visit jubaland more and increase your jubalandnimo, give your cagdheer cousins the same advice.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:24 am

I hope you all the best .

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:15 pm

Good luck to you good decision its beter safe your energy and thoughts and spend something worth while
SN there are a lot of people up to no good and no maners and ANSHAX if you keep depating and retaliating against them you waste your time and at the end become like them.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:35 pm

Teeri come back somalinet Is boring with out maxammed subeeer laandhere. .. in a few years time.if.my bussiness keeps.on.flourishing I might marry a maxammad subeer this time reer cabdulle. And build a house in qabridhahare.. she can curse the habashas after her prayers and I can pray to muslimize.them inshallah .let.me become the next al camuudi. Lol

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.