Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For Ogaden Haters, Read This TO Cure Your Cugdad -

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: For Ogaden Haters, Read This TO Cure Your Cugdad -

Postby TeeriReturns » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:21 pm

Menelik of shewa destroyed the arsi in the 1840 s.
He conquered much of eastern oromo in the .1870 s.
By the 1880 s king yohannaes was the emperor .meneik of shewa had the biggest army in 1887. He had good contracts with Russia and England and the French he shared his weapons. With king tekle of gojjam. In 1896 menelik was the king of Ethiopian. And he fought the Italians in adwaa and defeated them.
Sayid siigeyste came to burco in 1899.. all daroods were under Ethiopia by that time
The Anglo-Ethiopian Agreement of 1944

In this second Anglo-Ethiopian Treaty the Ethiopians had little option but to agree to British demands for the continued occupation of the Reserved Area and Ogaden. The Emperor’s negotiators nevertheless persuaded the British to accept a reformulation of the relevant article, Article 7, which accordingly declared:

“In order as an Ally to contribute to the effective prosecution of the war, and without prejudice to her underlying sovereignty, the Imperial Ethiopian Government hereby agree that, for the duration of the Agreement, the territories designated as the Reserved Area and the Ogaden… shall be under British Military Administration'”.
Britain’s motive in retaining Ogaden became apparent in the Spring of 1946, when the British Foreign Secretary, Ernest Bevin, proposed that the territory be joined to ex-Italian Somalia, and placed, together with British Somaliland, under British Trusteeship. His government further suggested that Ethiopia, bereft of Ogaden, should be given compensation in Eritrea. This Greater Somalia plan, as it was called, was immediately rejected by the Ethiopian Government, and ran into strong Soviet opposition. Soviet Foreign Minister Molotov declared that the scheme was designed to “expand the British Empire at the expense of Italy and Ethiopia, and to consolidate the monopolistic position of Great Britain in the Mediterranean and the Red Sea”.

Faced with such fierce opposition, Britain abandoned its hold on most of Ogaden in 1948, but retained the fertile grazing land of Haud until 1954, when the entire region was at last, returned to Ethiopia. This was a full two decades after its first alienation by fascist Italy at the time of Wal Wal.
khalid learn some hisotry, the Said did defeat the ahmars in jigjiga as early as 1899, 1902, and 1904 as well as 1911 and 1917,

The British handed over the Hawd and the Ogaden between 1948-1958, the last British military post was removed from the Ogaden in 1958 and completeed handed over to the Ethiopian,

the ethiopia never had a foot in my land until 1958 wholely,

this is the eaosn why the UK gives the most aid to DDSI and directly funds Liyu police, they also equip and train liyu police with the biggest aid in africa, £380 m annually, why does the UK only pay DDSI? who knows what these British bastards are upto, perhaps they are preparing a plan b to have infleunce when Ogadeniya becomes a country once again,

if it wasnt the soviets sporting Ethiopians in the 1950s, Ogadeniya might have become a country, and it will insha Allah,

so khalid, next time you tell us ethiopia had Ogadeniya by 1899, learn some history awow.

hence, Ogaden has always defeated ahmars, with out British, ahmars were nothing, and UK handed us over to them,

khalid, 1950s is not 1899, do some maths bro,

source: https://www.linkethiopia.org/article/16 ... e-british/
Last edited by TeeriReturns on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:24 pm

Ogaden have given up the war balwarama is right I know couple of ogaden people in real life who are hard core onlf. Mostly reer isaaq. Meles zenawi was smart he gave ogaden money education health care and non stop dhaanto music he gave ogaden free pass to kill isaaq and hawiye or ciise. It was pretty smart really liyu he wanted to give ogaden some self worth. Onlf was a real.problem for him in 2007 remember the Chinese gas exploration. Meles zenawi knew clan politics. He knows ogaden hates isaaq the most so why not play devils advocate He knows isaaq will never supoort darood. And darood will never support isaaq. Smart motherfucker onfl was getting help from isias afewerki not sure how that ended. Now with qalbi dhagax marexaan sold out ogaden to.so much for darood love

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:25 pm

Hawdka Habar jacayl waxba kama aha mise waxaad rabtaa inaad walaalahaaga ree banu Hashim in aad garab-boodid :steviej:
Who said to you habarjeclo waxba kuma laha hawd. My own reer daahir clan own as more than 10 towns and villages in Eastern gashamo district and on the border between togdheer and jarar. We are sandwiched between habaryonis and dhuloos but we don't border with the OGs all thought we are not that far from the abraahin.
Then if you're very minor in the hawd,sandwiched between dhulos and Habar wadani and you don't border the mighty OGs ,now why should you seek to engage a debate about hawd with the mighty Ogaden.

Mise banu haashimninada ayaa kuyara daftay :MJ:
You didn't get my point at the first place, teerireturns mentationed me in his first post about jubaland , and I politely declined to participate that particular topic , because as a isaaq i dont want get involved with darod feud in jubaland. Understood .

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:33 pm

Ogaden have given up the war balwarama is right I know couple of ogaden people in real life who are hard core onlf. Mostly reer isaaq. Meles zenawi was smart he gave ogaden money education health care and non stop dhaanto music he gave ogaden free pass to kill isaaq and hawiye or ciise. It was pretty smart really liyu he wanted to give ogaden some self worth. Onlf was a real.problem for him in 2007 remember the Chinese gas exploration. Meles zenawi knew clan politics. He knows ogaden hates isaaq the most so why not play devils advocate He knows isaaq will never supoort darood. And darood will never support isaaq. Smart motherfucker onfl was getting help from isias afewerki not sure how that ended. Now with qalbi dhagax marexaan sold out ogaden to.so much for darood love
thats fine awow, i just wanted you to udnertand the british handed over Ogaden, the Sayid and Ogadens always defeated the ahmars, sure they bullied borans and sidama and tigre, but the ahmars knew Ogadens were fighters, this is why we keept them out, with ut western help, they are useless against us in war, they had to use the greatest biggest empire to help them get our land,

thus you claimed we were handed over in 1899 after menelik, but i proof to you the British handed Ogaden over in 1958 , and that was because of Soviet pressure threatening the UK in ecurty council day and night,

khalid Ogadeniya has a much greater chance of becoming a country insha Allah than somaliland, these people already fund us and recognised our autonomous parliament in DDSI and still call it the Ogadeniya,

you still have not answered my question, why do you think the UK gives DDSI £380 milion / $500 million and funds the Liyu army directly? and yet they dont do this for any other atunomous region in ethiopia~/

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:38 pm

Marehan didn't sell qalbidhagax but in fact it was the barbarian hutus from galnus-mudug who conspired the man.

We are Ethiopians and will make sure to systematically weaken Tumaal presence in DDSI.

And we shall share Somalia ;Somaliland for the self hating and disgruntled iidoor and Jubaland for Ogaden and MR :win:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:40 pm

Who said to you habarjeclo waxba kuma laha hawd. My own reer daahir clan own as more than 10 towns and villages in Eastern gashamo district and on the border between togdheer and jarar. We are sandwiched between habaryonis and dhuloos but we don't border with the OGs all thought we are not that far from the abraahin.
Then if you're very minor in the hawd,sandwiched between dhulos and Habar wadani and you don't border the mighty OGs ,now why should you seek to engage a debate about hawd with the mighty Ogaden.

Mise banu haashimninada ayaa kuyara daftay :MJ:
You didn't get my point at the first place, teerireturns mentationed me in his first post about jubaland , and I politely declined to participate that particular topic , because as a isaaq i dont want get involved with darod feud in jubaland. Understood .
awow, your cool yusuf , much morem mature than most idors bro, but i could not stand a gaff you cimitted the other day, the other day you mentioned in a post how Ogaden came to kismayo with kenyan tanks, and thus Ogaden doesnt live/own kismayo , i have givebn proof we came before any somali, we wiped out pagans and then marehan and harti came after us,

read the book your self,

but i showed proof of Ogaden being the first somali who conquered what we call jubbaland and NFD some 150 years before somalia was created,

i just wanted to rectify your statement, thats all, becaseu yuo said we dont live/own/ are not native to kismayo and are there by force,

war my 11th generation reer amaadin mohamed subeer ancestor (on my mums reer awow side) is buried there, he came from Imay in Fiiq in 1760s, 200 years before somalia was created, this awow is buried in kismayo, the very city i and my mothers and my grandmothers grandfather were born in,

there is no need for such statements awow, agah,
Last edited by TeeriReturns on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:43 pm

Cagdheer are just dumb and bunch of emotional Abbysinian and Kikuyu concubines.

Due to 200 years of occupation they are all suffering in pain and psychologically unstable hence why they behave like bunch of little girls.

Emperor Menelik conquered Cagdheer with an iron fist thanks to Ras Darghe and Ras Makonnen the lion of Harar.

1958 was merely returning their bounties after Britain defeated Italy in WW2.

Menelik had 100,000 rifles and most of his arms came from France, Russia, Germany, Ottoman Empire, Austrian empire and Italy itself. Hardly anything from Britain except what they had given to Ras Kassa in 1886 (after battle of Magdala).

Cagdheer not only have low IQ but ignorant.

I am glad that they are colonised. I celebrate these Ethiopian lions.

It’s good that they have given up and the next phase is for the Ethiopian Gov to move some of its fast growing populations from the Highlands and populate the lowlands (Afar, Gambella, Ogaden).

We have to think 200 years and provide mega ports—get rich and educate our people.

We don’t care who Ethiopia displaces now or the future. We just need to do business with them.
Last edited by AwRastaale on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:48 pm

Ogaden is using both strategies , nothing wrong with that, we kill somalis because they back stabbed us as we fought 100 million raw meat eaters, we said agah stop this now, we are muslims, they laughed, they got weapons from habashi and used it on us, killed our boys, thus we learned from the best at back stabbing and are doing it to all corner tribes as we speak, kill all yall is defence in my book, you started it, take the pain, you enjoyed it when it was on the other side,

in addtion, you dont see tigre negotiating with ahmar and oromo fighters, only ONLF, thus when at war its Ogaden, at peace its Ogaden, we will keep up the pressure, the pen and gun,

on ly the west stands infront of Ogaden getting a country, habashi is nothing for oagdens,

when Dolal met vice preseint ceeb Cheny in 2006, he was told Ogadeniya will be created in about 20-30 years time, but first we need strong 9 federal regions with their languages,

the west doesnt want another Yugoslavia, ehtiopia with 86 ethnic groups 100 million will be seperted into 9 countries eventually,

its a walking powerder keg, the fuse is half way, insha Allah we will egt our own country soon, then we will bring peace to somaalia and east africa,

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:19 pm

Cagdheer are just dumb and bunch of emotional Abbysinian and Kikuyu concubines.

Due to 200 years of occupation they are all suffering in pain and psychologically unstable hence why they behave like bunch of little girls.

Emperor Menelik conquered Cagdheer with an iron fist thanks to Ras Darghe and Ras Makonnen the lion of Harar.

1958 was merely returning their bounties after Britain defeated Italy in WW2.

Menelik had 100,000 rifles and most of his arms came from France, Russia, Germany, Ottoman Empire, Austrian empire and Italy itself. Hardly anything from Britain except what they had given to Ras Kassa in 1886 (after battle of Magdala).

Cagdheer not only have low IQ but ignorant.

I am glad that they are colonised. I celebrate these Ethiopian lions.

It’s good that they have given up and the next phase is for the Ethiopian Gov to move some of its fast growing populations from the Highlands and populate the lowlands (Afar, Gambella, Ogaden).

We have to think 200 years and provide mega ports—get rich and educate our people.

We don’t care who Ethiopia displaces now or the future. We just need to do business with them.
Liyuu Police not only massacred and subjunctive filthy iidoors fro hawd but alsoHunted and frogmarched eyduur journalist who spoke about the iidoor massacre .keep on the cheap rants but we will weaken your presence in DDSI and will massacre your habar wadani for time to time.Gashamo and Jaamac Dubad pain is still burning your filthy amhara body :umad:

ETHIOPIA PUTS SOMALI TELEVISION HORN CABLE (HCTV) OFF AIR FOR BROADCASTING GAASHAMO MASSACRE
AdminJun 30, 2016WARARKALIKE
Hargeisa(The Horn)-The Thaicom Satellite Company, which hosts Somali Vernacular Television Horn Cable (HCTV) switched off her antenna following a letter of complaint the Ethiopian government sent to the company. The management of the Television Station confirmed that Ethiopia’s Somali administration of Zone Five grumbled to the satellite company about the airing of an ugly incident perpetrated by the notorious New Police

which saw the massacre of innocent civilians in a Jama Dubad village located in the Gaashamo district in Dhagahbuur region.

In the despicable incident more than 21 inhabitants of Jama Dubad were exterminated in cold blood in a blood path orchestrated by the dreaded paramilitary unit calling itself New Police. As we went to press the Ethiopians had not confirmed nor denied the allegations on the other side of the coin Somaliland government remained tight lipped even though the proprietor of the TV station hails from Somaliland.

In another development some journalists were arrested and put behind bars in the Ethiopian side of border post town of Wajale. Needless to say a HCTV journalist was detained while his colleagues were released.

The chairman of the Somaliland Journalist Association, which is also known as (SOLJA) Mr.Mohammud Abdi Jama nicknamed Huto released a statement protesting the incarceration here are his words “Somaliland Journalist Association (SOLJA) call the for the Somaliland government to intervene in this fiasco while at the same time calling Somali administered Zone Five region of Ethiopia,government to immediately and unconditionally release from police custody HCTV journalist Mr.Muktar Nuuh Ibrahim.

He was frogmarched from Wajale town with four other journalists. SOLJA gave the names of the other journalists and the news organization they worked here are their names:

1.Muhyadin Mohammed Dahir Somaliland National Television (SLNTV)

2.Ayanle Mohammed Haji (Bulsho TV)

3.Aidaruus Ahme Ismael (Universal TV)

4.Elmi Mohammed Jama (Star TV)

The four journalists were later on released ,but Muktaar Nuuh Ibrahim remained in custody of the rogue New Police Unit. SOLJA is calling on the Somaliland government to make sure it goes to the root of this recurring issue whereby the rogue New Police have of late been hunting down Somaliland nationals. Just a week ago 21 civilians were massacred by the New Police in Jama Dubad village of Gashaamo district in Dhagahbuur region.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:47 pm

Gashaamo incident is nothing compared to what Cagdheer go through on daily bases. What was it 15? 21 deaths?

That’s how many Cagdheer bury on daily bases in a single village.

What matters is what put an end to their secessionist movement and now they have accepted their destiny.

All Somalis are deporting them back to their masters to rot in Jail Ogaden.

We doing business and at the same time empowering their masters.

That’s what it is and that is the long term objective. Cagdheer is sitting for tacsi every weekend
Jaaliyadda Ogaadeenya Texas oo qabatay Baroordiiq Maalinta xasuuqa Ogaadeenya
http://www.qorahay.com/jaaliyadda-ogaad ... gaadeenya/

:myman: :ufdup:

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:56 pm

Gashaamo incident is nothing compared to what Cagdheer go through on daily bases. What was it 15? 21 deaths?

That’s how many Cagdheer bury on daily bases in a single village.

What matters is what put an end to their secessionist movement and now they have accepted their destiny.

All Somalis are deporting them back to their masters to rot in Jail Ogaden.

We doing business and at the same time empowering their masters.

That’s what it is and that is the long term objective. Cagdheer is sitting for tacsi every weekend
Jaaliyadda Ogaadeenya Texas oo qabatay Baroordiiq Maalinta xasuuqa Ogaadeenya
http://www.qorahay.com/jaaliyadda-ogaad ... gaadeenya/

:myman: :ufdup:
Yesterday, khalid was passing of British history as isaaq history and today you are acting like you are a xabashi. lol
Xabashi killing us has nothing to do with you, why should that make you happy? Go kill OGs you laangaab ciidagale. didn't we make you lot laangaabta eydoor in lafaruug and cabaad wayne? Duli!

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:25 pm

Let’s visit the weekly tacsi.

I don’t need to kill anyone. I have played my cards right and have 100m Habashi who do that and will continue to do for centuries to come.

My investment is via Berbera, every unloaded tank, box of ammo, AK47...all while making billions.

It can’t get sweeter than that my friend.

:blessed: :troll:

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:57 pm

I don’t need to kill anyone. I have played my cards right and have 100m Habashi who do that and will continue to do for centuries to come.

My investment is via Berbera, every unloaded tank, box of ammo, AK47...all while making billions.

It can’t get sweeter than that my friend.
Delusional Ayduur

YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN WAY TO DESTRUCTION :troll: the same Habesha run shit-land and you apparently very happy with covert Habesha rule of shit-land :umad:

We are slowly but surely cleansing your lowly Tumaal Habar wadani folks from the hawd yet you have the guts to dream about successful business in Ethiopia. look

the liyuu police frogmarched Ayduur journalists from Ethiosonaliland and arrested them in Jigjiga for broadcasting Gaashamo Tumaal hunting session.we can and will do that anytime in the future. U can dream becoming a billionaire in Gurage and Gojjam :steviej:

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:44 pm

Ogaden guys don't fall for the bait. Awraastale is not even Somali, idinkuna here you are threatening and insulting Ciidagale.
Teeri walaal, the money the UK givernment was giving the Ethiopian government for the counter insurgence campaign was 13mln pnds and not 300mln as you claimed.
The money was intended to help the Ethiopian regime defeat and dismantle ONLF. Don't you have dhiig iyo damiir ama you want to be a proof to people that we truly dimwitted
The Liyu is not your army. It is an integral part of the Ethiopian regimes security structure to safeguard ethiopiawinet and the regimes survival

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:43 pm

Ogaden don't want to be free they love to be under gumeysi. I don't get it you can't support tplf and onlf . Ogaden wants to conspire with tigre against other qabils yet they want freedom from Ethiopia . I don't get it either you hate tigray or you love tigray. But meles was smart a divided ogaden into reer isaaq and reer cabdulle. Divide and rule. And ogaden surrenderd dirgax and yarta dheer nimco Dareen surrenderd. Sayid siigeyste statue in jigjiga in order to give ogaden some kind of self worth. And ileey is their dog loyal to tplf

Tigray has won ogaden have lost

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.