Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For Ogaden Haters, Read This TO Cure Your Cugdad -

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: For Ogaden Haters, Read This TO Cure Your Cugdad -

Postby BestPlaya » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:40 pm

Let's try to be objective here........the Abyssinian's were in contact with various European powers from the mid 18th century.
They received thousands of guns and began their conquest of Sidamo, Somali etc.

To claim the Ogaden weren't affected is just stupid.
Bring any kind of written evidence or stfu dhulo boy :shaq:

Can't you see you have no answer to any of my three questions :umad:

the very first wave of Ogaden expansionists moved from the area between Shilaabo and Cabudwaaq.it was spearheaded by Cabudwaaq clan and some sections of Maxamad Subeer.Now,What is your evidence that shows the Ogaden of Shilabo and Galgaduud were forced to move south by the Abyssinians ?
Last edited by BestPlaya on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:42 pm

I dont hate ogaden stick to kenya, kilinka5aad.

i am worried for Somalia only
Somalia miyaad ka leedahay Ogaden :MJ:

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:57 pm

GrandaKhalif you must read this :troll:

From the book to Jubaland and its inhabitants written in the colonial era.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:59 pm

The first contact between Ogaden clansmen and Abyssinian army was exactly in 1900 and it took place on the banks of Shabelle river, at a place called Imey. In that confrontation the Abyssinians were thoroughly defeated. They dumped all their weaponry and hastily retreated. Some of the loot was brought to Sayid Mohammed as a present when he came to Moxamed Zubeir in Harodigeed. People also should not forget that Minilik only conquered Harar in 1899!
To my cousin Teeri I must disappoint you and say unequivocally that I concur with ur opponents that we are still an occupied people and we shouldn't celebrate it by any means. We can't celebrate paying homage to Ethiopian hero's and history.
We can't celebrate being forced to rest on Sundays in our homeland
We can't be content and celebrate being dictated to by a Tigrian boy in our ancestral land
Just a few years ago we had a very strong and capable army that we solely built with our own contributions like 10 and 5 dollars collected from our diaspora with no help from any body else. We betrayed and dismantled our own built force and are celebrating an An Abyssinian force by the name of Liyu.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:07 pm

Most of the people that write on these forums are irrational and unobjective on purpose!! It is difficult to have any rational discussion with somebody that has already made up his mind and don't give a shit about what you have to say!

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:10 pm

@Teerireturns

Jubaland is none of my business at the moment, call me when we are discussing about hawd. I don't waste my time on things that does not concern me .

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:20 pm

The first contact between Ogaden clansmen and Abyssinian army was exactly in 1900 and it took place on the banks of Shabelle river, at a place called Imey. In that confrontation the Abyssinians were thoroughly defeated. They dumped all their weaponry and hastily retreated. Some of the loot was brought to Sayid Mohammed as a present when he came to Moxamed Zubeir in Harodigeed. People also should not forget that Minilik only conquered Harar in 1899!
To my cousin Teeri I must disappoint you and say unequivocally that I concur with ur opponents that we are still an occupied people and we shouldn't celebrate it by any means. We can't celebrate paying homage to Ethiopian hero's and history.
We can't celebrate being forced to rest on Sundays in our homeland
We can't be content and celebrate being dictated to by a Tigrian boy in our ancestral land
Just a few years ago we had a very strong and capable army that we solely built with our own contributions like 10 and 5 dollars collected from our diaspora with no help from any body else. We betrayed and dismantled our own built force and are celebrating an An Abyssinian force by the name of Liyu.
Aaway midkiii dhulos ka ahaa ee na rumeysan la'aa :myman:

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:23 pm

@Teerireturns

Jubaland is none of my business at the moment, call me when we are discussing about hawd. I don't waste my time on things that does not concern me .
Hawdka Habar jacayl waxba kama aha mise waxaad rabtaa inaad walaalahaaga ree banu Hashim in aad garab-boodid :steviej:
Last edited by BestPlaya on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:24 pm

War he/she knows every thing. I'm certain that every body has read about these things multiple times from multiple platforms but they play dumb on purpose. It makes them tick, unfortunately!

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:26 pm

Most of the people that write on these forums are irrational and unobjective on purpose!! It is difficult to have any rational discussion with somebody that has already made up his mind and don't give a shit about what you have to say!
Somalinet nin waliba luuqda uu kugula hadlo ayuunbaa loogu jawaabaa.cidna lama maago wixii kusoo galana hadba noocuu u hadlo ugu jawaab.simple

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:38 pm

Every time I look back and remember how the ONLF army was going toe to toe with the Ethiopian occupation forces in Ogaden. How fiercely they were fighting, how committed the guys were to the cause and how Ogaden quickly turned their backs on them, just makes me angry and sad!
Sometimes I wonder to my self if the so much repeated assertion of Ogaden doqonimo has merit!

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:03 pm

Every time I look back and remember how the ONLF army was going toe to toe with the Ethiopian occupation forces in Ogaden. How fiercely they were fighting, how committed the guys were to the cause and how Ogaden quickly turned their backs on them, just makes me angry and sad!
Sometimes I wonder to my self if the so much repeated assertion of Ogaden doqonimo has merit!
We can't defeat the west backed TPLF all alone and no doubt the ONLF waged a holy war against the Habashi but there isn't any external support from anywhere and yet again not all Ogaden clans are well represented in ONLF let alone the other Somalis in the region.

Maybe you can commit yourself to that freedom fighters but in reality majority of our people are tired off in engaging a losing war with the Habesha.The Laangaab Somali clans are our enemies let alone them helping us in our fight with Ethiopia.They do occasionally betray us and collaborate with the Habashi.So,what's is the way forward ? Whats is the Solution? Let's embrace our ethiopness without leaving our ideals and long live dreams of independence. Let's unite and get some peace to develop our region and in that process ,we will get a platform where we can slowly grow our muscles before we can strike them forcefully in their time of weakness .Let's forget about our differences and forget about somaliweyn shit.

I think,united we can stand firm against all odds.Ogaden people love ONLF and they didn't betrayed them but they understood how the modern politics of the horn works and l don't love the LIYU that much but at the end of the day they are Ogaden forces who do occasionally crush rival clans .That's the only thing l like about our Ethopian forces
Last edited by BestPlaya on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:07 pm

@Teerireturns

Hawdka Habar jacayl waxba kama aha mise waxaad rabtaa inaad walaalahaaga ree banu Hashim in aad garab-boodid :steviej:
Who said to you habarjeclo waxba kuma laha hawd. My own reer daahir clan own as more than 10 towns and villages in Eastern gashamo district and on the border between togdheer and jarar. We are sandwiched between habaryonis and dhuloos but we don't border with the OGs all thought we are not that far from the abraahin.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:12 pm

@Teerireturns

Who said to you habarjeclo waxba kuma laha hawd. My own reer daahir clan own as more than 10 towns and villages in Eastern gashamo district and on the border between togdheer and jarar. We are sandwiched between habaryonis and dhuloos but we don't border with the OGs all thought we are not that far from the abraahin.
Then if you're very minor in the hawd,sandwiched between dhulos and Habar wadani and you don't border the mighty OGs ,now why should you seek to engage a debate about hawd with the mighty Ogaden.

Mise banu haashimninada ayaa kuyara daftay :MJ:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:17 pm

We can't defeat the west backed TPLF all alone and no doubt the ONLF waged a holy war against the Habashi but there isn't any external support from anywhere and yet again not all Ogaden clans are well represented in ONLF let alone the other Somalis in the region.

Maybe you can commit yourself to that freedom fighters but in reality majority of our people are tired off in engaging a losing war with the Habesha.The Laangaab Somali clans are our enemies let alone them helping us in our fight with Ethiopia.They do occasionally betray us and collaborate with the Habashi.So,what's is the way forward ? Whats is the Solution? Let's embrace our ethiopness without leaving our ideals and long live dreams of independence. Let's unite and get some peace to develop our region and in that process ,we will get a platform where we can slowly grow our muscles before we can strike them forcefully in their time of weakness .Let's forget about our differences and forget about somaliweyn shit.

I think,united we can stand firm against all odds.Ogaden people love ONLF and they didn't betrayed them but they understood how the modern politics of the horn works and l don't love the LIYU that much but at the end of the day they are Ogaden forces who do occasionally crush rival clans .That's the only thing l like about our Ethopian forces

Ina omar osman never tried to include non OGs into ONLF political wing let alone drawing forces from other somalis in the region. The admiral failed to keep onlf on the move and he is not even willing to step down for other very active leaders . I beleive muj doolaal was better Rebel leader than osman.
Last edited by theyuusuf143 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.