Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For Ogaden Haters, Read This TO Cure Your Cugdad -

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

For Ogaden Haters, Read This TO Cure Your Cugdad -

Postby TeeriReturns » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:34 am

An account of Ogaden Domination in Jubaland and Nfd

"As a result of this manifest weakening of the Wardei they were attacked on
all fronts and it is no surprise that they could not defend themselves but had to flee for their lives. According Turnbull, 'the main contlict was in the east; and the actions fought at Afmadu, on the Deshek Wama, and at EI Lein are still- spoken of by the tribe

Ogaden were at this point led by the grand old man of the Abd Wak, Abdi Ibrahim , the Sultan, while there were a number of ' invasion commanders under him: Abdi Ibrahim was noted for his bravery and skill in war strategy which eventually led to the Ogaden dominance in the Jubaland. His remarkable leadership qualities are still remembered to this day by the Ogaden. Notable among his commanders were Magan Yussuf, the Sultan of the Mohamed Zubeer Ogaden, and Hassan Bejan of the Abdalla/Ogaden

Having displaced the Wardei from the Juba region the Ogaden were not
content to settle
down but continued their southward expansion since the loot from the Wardei was an appetizing reason to continue their raids.

The Ogaden migration towards the Tana in the 1 860s and 1870s, was one of struggle to wrestle control of the land from the Wardei .The Ogaden were firmly estahlished along the banks of the Tana River by the 1870' s,
having virtually conquered and suhordinated the Galla to Somali domination. According to Turnbull the attack lof 1865 by the Somali when the Wardei were weakened by plague was so unexpected and so violent that the Wardei were utterly broken by it.

Scattered through the fighting was, hundreds were killed; those who survived either fled to neighhouring tribes or became serfs to the Mohamed Zuheir, the Telemuggeh, or the Magabul. Many were sold as slaves in the markets of Lamu, and Zanzibar.

Had it not been for the arrival of Imperial British East African Company rule in 1885, the Wardei would have ceased to exist as a community with a separate cultural and political identity."
no granpa, it was Ogaden that conquered jubbaland/ NFD/ southern most somali first and foremost, then marehan came peacefully after their Ogaden cousins already cleared out todays southern somalia/ northern kenya and moved into gedo, with cawlyahan ogadens, even gedo wasc alled gedo cawlyahan until siad barre decided to make it its own gobal, then harti came after marehan, thus jubbaland was comeplet darood land dominiated by Ogadens,

TO YUSUF idoor and other marhan kids and non daroods who say Ogaden forced himself into jubbaland becasue of siad barre air life, suck my Ogaden fingers,

The Darod/Ogaden invasion : an account of the movement of Darod/Ogaden Somalis into Jubaland and the Northern Frontier District of Kenya.
Author: Richard Turnbull

read some hisotry to lying langaabs, Ogaden was conquering jubaland before siad barres great great grandfther was born,

no need to lie or be jelous, Ogaden will forever fight for kismayo and jubbaland, he will never loose an niche, next time anyone try anything and we will bring Israeli if necessary, we will never lose an inch of our land becasue of some boon and idoor fairy tails about how Ogaden came to somalia in 1975, suck my ********

langaab wahids,

every Ogaden sublcans like cawlyahan, cabdalal, reer mohamed, cabud waq, maqaabul (makahil and sacad maqabul), bah gari, all tolomoga, mohamed subeer etc. were conquering jubbaland 140 years before somalia was created, or kenya for that matter,

marehan came to jubbaland waay after OGaden, but was before harti,
The Marehan tribe occupy the north-east part in the neighbourhood of Serenleh and Dolo. From Italian territory they have emigrated into Jubaland during the last twenty years, and are still inclined to be turbulent. They are possessors of large numbers of camels, and of horses also in lesser number, but, unlike the Ogaden, they do not rear cattle extensively. Probably their numbers do not exceed 5000.
this book was written in 1913, thus marehan came after 1893, and their entire race numbered 5,000, we can also see they did not settle in kismayo or any of the 2 jubbas, but only in Dolo/gedo,
siad barre brought mareahn to kismayo in 1987,

The Herti Somali occupy the coast, Of the three sub-tribes of the Herti, the Midjertein [Majeerteen] are the most numerous in Jubaland, while the Wasengeleh are but few in number and the Dolbahanta still remain to the east of the Juba. The Herti do business as traders as well as rear cattle. Their numbers are about 3000.

look at the entire harti in 1913, waa only 3,000 and only reside in todays kismayo,
b]The Ogaden Somali are split up into five important sub-tribes are the Mohamed Zubeir, the Aulihan, the Abd Wak, the Abdallah, and the Magharbul. Two other sub-tribes are of less importance, namely, the Her Mohamed and the Habr Suliman. It is remarkable that the so-called Mad Mullah, Mohamed Abdullah Hassan, belongs to the very unimportant tribe of the Habr Suliman (Bah Gari). Of the Ogaden in Jubaland the Mohamed Zubeir are the most influential and numerous. They occupy the Afmadu district as far south as the Deshek Wama, and own immense quantities of cattle. The Aulihan tribe frequent the district to the west and south of Serenleh. They are rich in camels as well as cattle, and the Juba river is their main water-supply.[/b]

Ogaden is the most numberous, the first that came as somali and wiped out the wardey, no mention of boran, only wardey, no dir, no hutus, Ogaden was the first that came, saw and conquered, then our darood cousins followed, generations after us,

Cawlyaha/Aulyahahn also was first to resdei in todays gedo, thus gedo being called gedo cawlyahan, even in gedo mareahn was langaab to ogaden,

The Abd Wak and the Abdullah tribes occupy the districts of Rauia-adi and Lorian. The latter of these tribes wander as far as the Tana river seeking for water in the dry season. The Abd Wak are the more numerous, and might be able to put 1000 spearmen and riflemen in the field.

look at this, marehan and harti waa so minorty, Ogaden sub sub sub clan Cabudwaq/ Abdwak alone can filled 1,000 riflemen, not even mentioning their foot soldiers, or horse cavalery, eyt whole mareahn were 5,000 and harti

and lastly, in 1913, generations before somali was created, ONLY DAROOD LIVED IN JUBBALAND< REST WAAA REFUGEES

It is, perhaps, necessary to repeat that only Darud [Darood] Somali are to be found in Jubaland"

read for yourself, or better yet, if yuo hate landheer Ogaden or Darood might in poltiical affairs,

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/juba ... iot.35597/

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: For Ogaden Haters, Read This TO Cure Your Cugdad -

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:29 am

Didn’t read that long useless essay but what I know id that it’s useless to brag about land you have no control over.

End of the day the ruler is in Nairobi and Addis Ababa and Mogadishu.

It’s about who makes the land policies and constitution and places whomever he wants there.

Sorry mr essays you are mere taxpayer to el conquistador; Ras Makonnen and Kenyatta.

I heard TPLF lied about releasing 1,200 prisoners from Jail Ogaden (ONLF chairman said).

If can’t free your hooyo what land have conquered? End of the day it’s Ethiopian and Kenyan land coz the later conquers made it part of their empire/country.

No different than Gambella and Omo Valley people.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:14 am

Didn’t read that long useless essay but what I know id that it’s useless to brag about land you have no control over.

It’s about who makes the land policies and constitution and places whomever he wants there.

Sorry mr essays you are mere taxpayer to el conquistador; Ras Makonnen and Kenyatta.

I heard TPLF lied about releasing 1,200 prisoners from Jail Ogaden (ONLF chairman said).

If can’t free your hooyo what land have conquered? End of the day it’s Ethiopian and Kenyan land coz the later conquers made it part of their empire/country.

DDSI has 26 tribes, yet OG waa the president, Og has fought kenyans between 63-67, only the brtiish and american basis protect kenyasn, ethiopians get billions in military aid annualy, yet i can karbash them and get more power for Ogadens above the 26 corner tribes that live there,

isnt it ironic, Ogaden fight the ethiopians with 100 million is still the powwer broker when it comes to DDSI, heck even UK gives liyu police £380 million, $500 million, waay more than somali gets from aid,

watch as Uncle sam stops supplying money to the habashi, Ogaden will eat them for lunch, even that, they still beg me for peace, meeting me in kenya, do you ever see them meeting your oromo garac people? the habashi can never defeat me with out western money and arms, yet idoor like you gives up berber port from over the border wall threats,

sure all muslims are being invaded, its the century of gaalo, yet i am more relevent than yall, the ethiopians will always try to appease me over an oromo/ half idoor garac, tyhey beg me for peace, yet what do they do for oromo and ahmars? a

and ethiopia forces you idoor garac side to pay 19% tax revenue share from the port, you have surrundered even though you are in another country, yet sharing the same country they beg me for peace and good relations, who is a bigger flower/ f-king bitch,

garac, this is not your thread, stop responding to my threads you bastard, fon fon culo futo bano

bring on the insults, i have hired someone from Fiverr to write all the greatest insults and post them on my account here, xaram kalab ah,

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:42 am

The reason so many Ogaden were pushing south into Jubbaland/Tana land was the expansion of the Abyssinian into Ogaden lands to the north.
There are a number of English reports of the Abyssinian armed with rifles slaughtering Ogadens in the thousands and capturing vast numbers of women, boys and girls.

The Ogadens push south were not expanding.....rather they were fleeing. :)

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:48 am

Mr essays no need to get emotional, angry or type endless essays. Facts are what they are.

If you conquered anything there would not be 1977 “liberation war”, “ONLF” or the constant cry about “Gumaysiiga Itoobiya iyo Kenya”.

The real owner, ruler and policy maker stated:

In his Amharic language but translated. Now can you show us your constitution in Dhaanto language?

http://www.wipo.int/wipolex/en/text.jsp ... Target_331

Real conquer doesn’t await for the release of his mum nor are prisons named after his people.

El conquistador Ras Makonnen

Kala baro bad iyo webi, biyahoda kala soc.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:49 am

I dont hate ogaden stick to kenya, kilinka5aad.

i am worried for Somalia only

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:24 am

Last edited by TeeriReturns on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:24 am

The reason so many Ogaden were pushing south into Jubbaland/Tana land was the expansion of the Abyssinian into Ogaden lands to the north.
There are a number of English reports of the Abyssinian armed with rifles slaughtering Ogadens in the thousands and capturing vast numbers of women, boys and girls.

The Ogadens push south were not expanding.....rather they were fleeing. :)

not true actually, if that was the case we would have ethiopian civlians living in DDSI, DDSI waa 99.9% somali, 0.1% oromo

besides, the British handed over ogadeniya to the ethiopians in 1958,

this is 1840s-1880s, ahmars were pussies and still had not gotten weapons from the british, it was only 1936 the italians invaded them,

haile sailes would never have taken ogadeniya in 1958 with our british help and weapons,

beside did the sayid not defeat ethiopians in 1911? waaaaayyyyy nearly a century after ogaden expanded,

read some hisotry dhulbahante OD,

henc eby the time my ancestors were taming races of pagans across east afrcia, you dhulbahante ancesotrs were being sandwhiched between mjs and idoors,

dont be jealous my friend, just use the kablalax card and say kablalax expanding into east africa, if ti helps youm sleep betetr at night,

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:25 am

I am Ogaden warya, jubbaland is also my domain, like it or not, god made us laandheer, alhamdulilah,

anyways, somalia is going to break up, inevitable,

somalia is colonised by 23 nations, worry about that,

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:12 pm

I am Ogaden warya, jubbaland is also my domain, like it or not, god made us laandheer, alhamdulilah,

anyways, somalia is going to break up, inevitable,

somalia is colonised by 23 nations, worry about that,
you can be kenyan, ethiopian but i only have Somalia. im tired of foreigners ruining my country. if you are reer waamo welcome

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:51 pm

The Ogadens were already defeated and in full retreat long before the Sayid appeared on the scene.
That was the primary reason they started pushing south.....to escape the Abyssinian's.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:03 pm

The Ogadens were already defeated and in full retreat long before the Sayid appeared on the scene.
That was the primary reason they started pushing south.....to escape the Abyssinian's.
You're wrong.

The major Ogaden clans weren't affected by the Abyssinian expansion because there a lot diverse Somali groups that exist in between us and the rest of Ethiopia.

If Ogaden were forced by the Abyssinians then can you name a single region or town that Ogaden vacated due to Abyssinian expansion?

The expansionist Ogaden mostly moved from Qoraxay and Galgaduud areas so ,did they actually forced us to move south ?

Can you name the date and the name of the place where the Ogaden were defeated before the Dervish by the Abyssinians?

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:08 pm

Let's try to be objective here........the Abyssinian's were in contact with various European powers from the mid 18th century.
They received thousands of guns and began their conquest of Sidamo, Somali etc.

To claim the Ogaden weren't affected is just stupid.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:30 pm

Walaasha iyo qolodii xumayd ee HabarYonis ayaanu kuwasna kuna gumeysanaa Itopiya .Gaashamo and Jaamac Dubad :umad:

Ethiopia covertly rules your small triangular state.Get your facts straight dhiladii kuxaartay wasse.

You're the emotional freak who feels jealousy and laangaabnimo when someone talks about something that a Tumaal Eyduur can never have.

the irony is that you're from Ethiopia and yet your people are massacred and Subjugated in the hawd systematically by the very people you are accusing of being ruled from Ethiopia .Awgarac can't reason :troll:

Here in Kenya all clans live including your delusional ictiraaf-seeking Laangaab clan yet we outshine them and represent them in Kenya .Sidaa wax uula soco aydii kuxaartay wasse.Nairobi-da aad sheegayso ayaanu MP kasoo galnaa kuna matalnaa afartaa Tumaal ee iidoor ee jooga meesha.

This thread triggered your emotions and showed you how Laangaab and insignificant is iidoor in the greater horn of Africa

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:33 pm

Menelik of shewa destroyed the arsi in the 1840 s.
He conquered much of eastern oromo in the .1870 s.
By the 1880 s king yohannaes was the emperor .meneik of shewa had the biggest army in 1887. He had good contracts with Russia and England and the French he shared his weapons. With king tekle of gojjam. In 1896 menelik was the king of Ethiopian. And he fought the Italians in adwaa and defeated them.
Sayid siigeyste came to burco in 1899.. all daroods were under Ethiopia by that time

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.