Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pay homage I am sorry sons of Kuumaade Kablalax!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Pay homage I am sorry sons of Kuumaade Kablalax!

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:31 pm

I have been inspired by Teeri May God give him peace and to burry the hatchet with the sons of Absame Kuumaade Kablalax family.

You see I am from Bah Ogadeen, of Rer Dalal Diini and I learned my tribe is also named after Ugaas Xirsi Dalal of OG ileen abooteeda was royalty.

Thy shall live in peace and harmon, Sade and Kuumaade rulers of the Somali peninsula, I truly feel ashamed and have come home to ask for your forgiveness. I know your hardliners who are sick like KartiHaween wont accept but I have done my duty. I shall only uplift the cause of Kuumaade as long as he is smashing eydoor in Gaashaamo jamac dubad :lol: we share common vision to unite Somaliweyn under darood hegemony

Forgive me brothers never shall I smear the great Kuumaade name again :blessed:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Pay homage I am sorry sons of Kuumaade Kablalax!

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:17 am

I have been inspired by Teeri May God give him peace and to burry the hatchet with the sons of Absame Kuumaade Kablalax family.

You see I am from Bah Ogadeen, of Rer Dalal Diini and I learned my tribe is also named after Ugaas Xirsi Dalal of OG ileen abooteeda was royalty.

Thy shall live in peace and harmon, Sade and Kuumaade rulers of the Somali peninsula, I truly feel ashamed and have come home to ask for your forgiveness. I know your hardliners who are sick like KartiHaween wont accept but I have done my duty. I shall only uplift the cause of Kuumaade as long as he is smashing eydoor in Gaashaamo jamac dubad :lol: we share common vision to unite Somaliweyn under darood hegemony

Forgive me brothers never shall I smear the great Kuumaade name again :blessed:
no problem bro, f-king reatrd idoors like khalid think i will choose them over my brother marehan,

idoorka have low iq caqli, its ebacseu as babises they gwet fed chat and when he is tqwo he gets the whole bush of qaat to eat,

also they hear said barre, sayid, marehan and ogadens as babsies not shahada first,

yeas,i ma reer khalif xiris dalal, she was reer dalal alright, dalal is the youngest of 12 sons of Ugaas Magan Ugaas Warfa, the ugaasnimo was inhertited by our eldest, dalals older brother *muxamuud i think is his name, also called reer ugaas,

the royal of jubbaland Sultan cali sonkor family waa also reer ugaas magan, they are the royaltika absame,

so thats why she named her son dalal becase her great granddad was dalal and hence why yall called bah ogaden,

bro like i mentioned to adali, we can sort out jubbalnd, ogaden and marehan dont have to be at logger heads, i gave adali an idea, but he is too busy karbashing ahmaar and habar calw girls in stockholm,

i told him switzerland has 7 presdeints, ogaden and marehan make up 97% of jubbaland, out of the 16 distarcts, we live in 15 distyarcts, only jajame is biomal and jarer,

i suggest this, let think outside the box, i need a mrehan like you, our cosuin adali is busy making habar girls screaming siyad barres name backwards,

i need a wing coandidate to runwith,
here is my idea

we create two equal presidents (marehan and ogaden), we split kismayo in half,

two presidents share jubbaland mamul, UAE has equal presdeints, like i mentioned swtizerland has 7,

these two marehan and ogaden eladers will have veto powers, we share everything,

if we have two presdeints, id doesnt matter if i have 300 mps and you have 250, end of day we are equal as we can veot each other

lets think outside the box, and build the singapore of africa,

imagine what ogaden and marehan acheived under united siad barre somalia, we can rule east africa,

if amrehan is willing to make peace with hahab gidir and settle for vice presdeint,

you sure can build a great mamul with your brtoher ogaden,

after this we will grow our economy, but we need money,

we can even use jubbaland to grow the economy and invade ethiopia to get back the oagden, we defated them before, marehana nd oagdens but soviets helped them, russia is poor today with sanctions from the west,

new york economy is $1.6 trillion, russian economy is $1.2 trillion, nework with 16 million people has bigger economy than russia of 150 million,

the UK already pays DDSI, we can crush this, a spanish fising company takes 3 billion euros of fish annualy from somali waters, ethiopia spends 330 million annualy on miliatry, bro in 5 years of taking fish from our waters we can use this to build an army and crush ethiopia,

we can also use the money to bribe western mps ans senators,

work with me cousin,

imagine a fee oagdneiya with somalia, we will rule east africa, all somalis, a united marehan and ogaden

ogaden can take care of idoorland and forced them back into soamlia,

after that we will create many marehan regions in central somalia nd have two presdeincy, a marehan and oagden will rule somalia,.

if oagdeniya joins, next we get NFD, then we will always be majorty and marehann will have an allaince,

heck w can even make somalis feel good by creating somali, galmug, puntland, jubbalnd presdent, NFd presdeint, ogadeniya reseint in the great somali union,

let them stay in the union like the swizz but they can call each other presdeintof whatever region,

but marehan and oagden will have basis, control the miliatry, banks and finance, the economy and of couurse money supply,

what will an idoor or mj do what out army or money but they have the title of one of the presdeints of somalia?

like south africa we will jave 4 capiatls,

we need to unite somalis and think outside the vbox, and the way i see it, marehan and ogadens are then only ones who are strong and ruthless enough to kartbash somalis, look with siayd barre and ogaden generals turned into somalia in 10 years, the strongest african nation,

the rest are lost sheep, they need us, so lets make jubbland a shared region, with two presdents ans slowly build it up, create industry and use that wealth to karbash east africa,

i am too young to run in jubaland as i am only 30, but interns of leadership i was born for this, and education wsie alhamdulilah i have completed it, i have reach phD level,

we can even fake our ages, we need to be 40 years according to jubbaland constitution, but become my running mate in 2023 and lets make two presidents, we share the jubbaland equally, split kismayo in half, and build a PLAN TO SAVE SOMALIA AND EAST AFRICA INSHA ALLAH,

one quuick story, in 1897, jews met in veinna, they spoke about a 100 year plan to create the state of israel, they did it by 1948, 51 years after meeting, who knows our sons can acheived it, but we need to built the plan,

i am looking for a wise marehan to work with me on this vision, fighting our cosuisn is futile, you are not two faced majerteens, you are a noble race of sade darood,

anyways, the jews raised money from each other, they lobbied senators and mps in america and uk, they got edcuated, got degrees, and even agreed to change their names to western ones and marry white females,

if one spanish company takes so much fish annualy from somalia nd has ten times more money than ethiopia spends in milaitry, imagine what using this fish resurces, rasing funds and using that to built unis and armies can do for ogadens and marehans,

think about it, i am looking for a wise ruthless marehan cousin to built jubbaland with me, the few i know are either too religious or moved away,

think about it granpa, teeri a reer dalal ogaden and granpa a reer dalal marehan, two cousins, with same vision, we can have two equal presdidents , heck we can build a great satte that even has tigre and kukuye generals spying for them because we will bribe them,

we will build great companies in the west, buy asets and employ the sons of presdeints as ceo where we can have their fathers ears as they will work for us, we will use machevilain tactics,

then with enough army we will karbash all somalis to create a united fair somalia, n more embarssing didisons, no more forein armies,

the futuer lies with ogadena n marehans, the two most nationalistic somalis who have made a mark in east africa,

think about it cousin, wallahi i mean it, our two families have wasted so much time and energy, efforts we could ahve used to becoem closer to our vision, an economic might of east africa, jubbaland has all the resouces,

we will also builty house of senate and house of lords with marehan ugaas and ogaden sultan of jubbaland, each distract will have a very powerful governor, we the two presdeints will only focus on defence, foreing and monetary policy, we will leave the day to day running of things like health, education, housing to the local governors, we will built the plaform for our people to florouish, to attact investments, to invest jubbaland sovering wealth fund, and help the central government to stay stable with jubbalnd taxes,

i am tired of seeing idoors and mjs screqwing over somalia, this is futle, our race was born for greater than this,

i want to see ogaden andmreahn enginners put satelites in space, i want marehana nd oagden boys walk on the moon, cure illneses, perfom heart surgeriesm, become CEOs of western firms becaseu we eductaed them so good and vbecaseu they want our merkates hence they employ our boys and girls,

i ahev great vision for our two people, we have rivers, coast , green land, lakes, fish, camels, cows and we have millions of educated ogadens in NFD we can sue as government civil employees, doctors, courts,

we will built the greates universties on earth, join on my vision granpa,

grandpa i want Africans spend hundreds of billions annually buying Chinese crap, we can built in jubbaland, i want people to come to us for manufactured goods, high value goods, industrial goods, we want to be exporting trillions annually, imagine the taxes we will raise,

south korea in 1965 was poorer than ghana, today its richer than most africa, korea has GDP of $1.6 trillion, africa has $3.3 trillion, south korea waa 50 million, africa is 1.3 billion, they half nearly half the GDP of whole africa, with 23 times less population,

singpaore is 5 milllion, its has 20% of africas GDP,

china was times times pooere than UK in 1989, today its 6 times richer, with second largest GDP,

we can do this, we need our energy going towards economics not war,

leave the economics to me, i am phd economist, i will leave building the other institutions to you, like courts, Parliament, the senate, house of elders/lords/ugaases etc.

i want us to be so economical influential we can make a phone call and UAE will clsoe down their port in berbera becaseu if they dont they will lose access to jubbaland market which will be much much bigger and stronger, and if somalia breaks up, we will simply create ourt own nation, jubbaand the kingdom of sade and absame,

think about it ina adeer, i am looking for a mrehan partner to stand with me and isnhAllah built this great region with me into an economic power house,

i love the way you put your emotions aside and willing to get things done, you are wise man and idoors hate us because they see and know the sons of sayidka and siad barre will rule east Africa for eternity insha Allah,

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:54 am

great post we can work together to conquer lands

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:54 pm

As long as you don't claim kismaayo, we are good. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.