Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

baafin

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

baafin

Postby metamorphosis » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:17 pm

waryaada what happened to the cagdheer members on the site?

where are :

guhaad
hanqadh
dangirl
kartiween
faarax-caytame
inaaadan
koronto
Elitesomali(he is busy raising kids) :lol:

they all disappeared at once.

other than Django, I don't know the rest of you mupets running around.

isa sheega.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: baafin

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:44 pm

I don't know most of those but I believe Guhaad is locked up with Abdi iley while Kartiween is travelling with Qalbi-dhagax.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:35 am

Dee geeri baa u taal ileey futtada bale dalooliyey
Isna gaalamadow bu xidhanyahay. Ogadens have been defeated all that faan ileey itoobiyaan baanahay geesigu madhinto xabsi gaalamadow .

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:25 am

where are :

guhaad
hanqadh
dangirl
kartiween
faarax-caytame
inaaadan
koronto

isa sheega.
I think you will find them in somalispot.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:44 am

where are :

guhaad
hanqadh
dangirl
kartiween
faarax-caytame
inaaadan
koronto

isa sheega.
I think you will find them in somalispot.
only teeri.

hanqadh still is the MOD for the absame section and he isn't here. I tried to change that but mods are being assholes. I wanted to hold virtual shir for the members here. :lol:

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby metamorphosis » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:46 am

Dee geeri baa u taal ileey futtada bale dalooliyey
Isna gaalamadow bu xidhanyahay. Ogadens have been defeated all that faan ileey itoobiyaan baanahay geesigu madhinto xabsi gaalamadow .
keep your petty insults for the politics section. xagaa iskugu kaaya keen.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:07 am

There was also Newyork he was a funny guy.

Meta leave this drunken iidoor khalid he used to talk shit about Ogaden back in the days and Lord diplock asked him to meet in london.So it just turned into khabaab situation this khalid tapped out before even lorddiplock could submit him. Cashir ba midgetkan loo digey.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:28 am

Waxaad tirisay waxba kuma ayna soo kordhinin forumska .it is very disappointing when l read Ogaden related threads in the archives except a few guys who did wonderful job in preserving Ogaden southern conquest .FaaraxCaytame also wrote a few threads on Ogaden heavyweight poets like Raage ,Qamaan,Abdi Gorod etc.

My biggest contribution thread so far is Laandhere laba maha .Inta aan jifooyinka Ogaden oo dhan ka qorayo ayunbaan qolkan sii joogaa..

what was your biggest contributions to OG clan history and legacies in these forums ?

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby metamorphosis » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Waxaad tirisay waxba kuma ayna soo kordhinin forumska .it is very disappointing when l read Ogaden related threads in the archives except a few guys who did wonderful job in preserving Ogaden southern conquest .FaaraxCaytame also wrote a few threads on Ogaden heavyweight poets like Raage ,Qamaan,Abdi Gorod etc.

My biggest contribution thread so far is Laandhere laba maha .Inta aan jifooyinka Ogaden oo dhan ka qorayo ayunbaan qolkan sii joogaa..

what was your biggest contributions to OG clan history and legacies in these forums ?
sxb meeshu dad wada xanuunsanaya baa ka buuxa. Dad iyagoo taariikh si fiican u'og hadana kula murmaya bal ka waran? marka meeshan wax lagu qor qoray fa'iido ama khasaaro midna maba laha.

PM ii soo dir sxb, let's talk about making real difference inshallah. :up:

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:35 pm

Meta,
How you been cuz? I haven't been here for a long time and when I came back my account got locked out. Thanks to brother Fah for helping me retrieve my account. I should be able to participate some of the discussions now that I have some time.

As for BestPlaya, while I like some of your long lineage posts, I would rather have you do research on the rich history of Jubbaland and share with us. Here is one of the last posts I posted over two years ago. The reason I did that is that, somehow, every single person claims Goobweyn these days. Read it and let me know what you think:
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 6#p4750996

That is the kind of history that would be educational and beneficial to our folks. Have you ever heard the nine OGs chiefs the British colony killed in Kismayu back in 1890s when they objected their colonial policies? Research that and share your findings with us.
Guys like Meta, NY, and Hangadh(hope I spelled correctly) contributed greatly in digging the rich OG history in Jubbaland that colonials left behind and I hope they are around.
:blessed:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.